Best Selling Album by Female Kpop Groups in HISTORY: 1. TWICE — 15,492,536 2. IVE — 7,001,103 copies sold

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• The numbers are crazy

External Content www.youtube.com

• It's fun to watch 16-year-old Girls' Generation still giving their juniors a run for their money.

External Content youtu.be

• NewJeans already at 5 million albums sold despite only having 2 mini albums and a single album to their name is the most impressive on the list. On a per album basis, they're on pace to surpass everyone rather easily. This year alone they sold 4,368,787 copies. That's the most albums sold in an individual year by any girl group ever (Circle).

I did quick math.

Average Album Sales:

NewJeans: 1.7 million per album

aespa: 1.6 million per album

IVE: 1.5 million per album

Looks about right. 4th gen only to keep it an apples to apples comparison

Yes, I went there and I got no shame :pepe-shrug::exit-pepe:

• You need to calm down :pepe-hips:

• Actually Ive sold 1.9 million with I've Mine so you can fix that

And I would avoid counting on big sales before the sales happen cause some ppl said aespa would surpass Ive in this cb and it didnt happen regardless of the reason

Idk why u guys cant just sit down and wait. The urge to brag is just fucking weird and makes u look like u only care abt their success and will ditch them the moment they lose their hype

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• And I would avoid counting on big sales before the sales happen cause some ppl said aespa would surpass Ive in this cb and it didnt happen regardless of the reason

Idk why u guys cant just sit down and wait. The urge to brag is just fucking weird and makes u look like u only care abt their success and will ditch them the moment they lose their hype

LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣

This tirade is more applicable to the OP than it is to me. I didn't make this thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!