Armys if you think the first 6 months of 2024 are going to be empty because none of the boys will be around, I have news for you!!! There is gonna be tonnes of music, variety shows, kdrama, documentaries, etc coming our way!!!!

• So we know the boys will be all enlisted by Dec end or early Jan max and Jin will return in June 2024 just in time for Festa, followed by Hobi in October. But it is the first 6 months where we will be without any of the boys around is when we will get most of our content, let' see what all is lined up for us -

1) BTS Monuments 8 episode docu is airing on Disney Plus from 20th Dec onwards, new episodes will be released and will air till 10th Jan

Other than this the HYYH Bangtan Universe show will also be releasing next year mostly

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2) In Feb we are expected to have the Hobi dance OST

3) Then we have episodes of Suchwita that are airing every few weeks and should continue for a few more months atleast.

4) Namjoon has his own project which could be related to music or could be something related to art, which he has been hinting through the new insta profile that was created.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Namjoon also has been working on music, assuming this insta profile is not related to his music, then his album is another thing we can look forward to, he said he will have his EP out in 2024 and I expect it to be within the first 6 months.

5) Taehyung has also been working on some projects which he shared glimpses of last week, one being the spoiler for this song alongwith which he shared some pictorials

Tae is also travelling to London today and it could be music related

6) We have also gotten a lot of hints about Jimin's new music from producers like Ryan Tedder to Jimin himself flying to Budapest 2 weeks back with the BH MV team of Lumpens, which guarantees a new MV dropping from him soon. There is a strong possibility he will be bringing out an album too since a lot of the songs he seemed to have recorded with western producers in 2022 were not included in Face and could be a part of his 2nd album.

7) Then we have the variety show which Jimin and Jungkook have filmed for in US and are also supposedly filming now as we speak, in Japan. Album centric documentaries are also expected from Taehyung and JK, something JK confirmed for himself.

8 ) JK has also mentioned that he has shot many more GCFs. Additionally he is expected to fly to LA soon and may end up shooting another MV / CK ad / or record some music there. Jungkook also mentioned that he has some song which he feels Armys will love and also said this, so who knows

F_UbxcTXsAA0rMs?format=jpg&name=large

9) The Pharrell collab with BTS which has been talked about since 2022 is still not out and can be expected to be released in 2024.

So yeah I think all of this is more than enough content to last 6 months...lol :pepe-life-support:

Edited 5 times, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Armys if you think the first 6 months of 2024 are going to be empty because none of the bosy will be around, I have news for you!!!” to “Armys if you think the first 6 months of 2024 are going to be empty because none of the boys will be around, I have news for you!!!”.
  • I want to watch a movie/documentary in the cinema hall next year too like we did for hobi/suga
    hope we get this too

Same, I missed some last year due to ill health, hoping they air docus in theater this year too

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Armys if you think the first 6 months of 2024 are going to be empty because none of the boys will be around, I have news for you!!!” to “Armys if you think the first 6 months of 2024 are going to be empty because none of the boys will be around, I have news for you!!! There is gonna be tonnes of music, variety shows, kdrama, documentaries, etc coming our way!!!!”.
  • Seems like they're releasing a lot of music next year... :pepe-life-support:

Lets go!

lots and lots...Hobi has a 6 song OST, Joon has his EP, even Jimin has an Ep for sure!!! Tae also has a release which he spoiled, Jk also mentioning he has some song ready for armys and then latter half of the year we will get Jin's official solo album release..add Pharrell and many other collabs that the boys may already have recorded...yeah we are not gonna be without music..lol

• And the BTS vault of content/dance practices/unexplained photoshoots/unexplained hair cuts and colors

Yeah, remember that thing JK shot a few months back in Grand Central in NYC and we still do not know what it was...most likely a CK commercial

• Yeah, remember that thing JK shot a few months back in Grand Central in NYC and we still do not know what it was...most likely a CK commercial

Or that one Taehyung photoshoot where people are around him while he's just sitting there looking majestic af?

Animated GIF

• PTD US DVD release has also brought the whole TL to life

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• BTS members are so effin hardworking and always making sure to keep the fans flushed with content, mainly music related. Is it any surprise they have the biggest and most loyal fandom when they treat fans so well?

• Knowing how prodiguous he is musically, would not be surprised if he has an EP/full album for us too.

Oh I know. He's a silent ninja. But the way he did that welive saying see us again in 2025 but ever since starting his enlistment we have no clue how he's been doing lol

He will most definitely D2 us in some way but his ghosting is top-tier.

• When the group hiatus was announced - Sad but I’ll use to catch up on all missed content. 18 months laters.

Catch up? When?

。・:*˚:✧。  :borahae::borahae: 。・:*˚:✧。⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• Oh I know. He's a silent ninja. But the way he did that welive saying see us again in 2025 but ever since starting his enlistment we have no clue how he's been doing lol

He will most definitely D2 us in some way but his ghosting is top-tier.

I think we may see and hear more from him after his first 100 days are done.

• When the group hiatus was announced - Sad but I’ll use to catch up on all missed content. 18 months laters.

Catch up? When?

Same, I have not been able to catch up on any of the older stuff that I had actually set aside for years just for enlistment era.

• I think we may see and hear more from him after his first 100 days are done.

I'm reminded that BTS are indeed built differently because wdym we always expect them to play by the rules when other idols who are serving the same way as Yoongi are already out and about on their first weekend going to weddings/concerts/restaurants/etc.

• I'm reminded that BTS are indeed built differently because wdym we always expect them to play by the rules when other idols who are serving the same way as Yoongi are already out and about on their first weekend going to weddings/concerts/restaurants/etc.

Unfortunately the BTS members will have the most scrutiny and hate if they are seen not being perfect to a fault..sigh

• We are already getting the docu series on 20th and some new/old music from JK next week??

• And we are getting Hobi's album on March 29th and Tae's single on March 15th, music overload even while boys are enlisted

• Suchwita has ended but I am sure Yoongi has made plans for some other content too, knowing him I think a surprise album drop some time soon from him too

We know we are getting confirmed music from Jimin as he shot a MV in Hungary.

Joon was also working on his album and some project which could be music related.

Jin will definitely be releasing music in some form this year, either a single or EP or full album

Hobi will also have a Vol 2 for HoTS maybe after he is out in Oct in the latter half of the year

JK already has a feat song on Hobi's album and something else that he said will be out mid year which could be music, apart from his travel show with Jimin.

Tae has already had 1 release in December when he feat on a song for Umi and now he is releasing a single. He also starred on IU's MV...I am sure he has tonnes more planned till he returns from enlistment.

It is gonna be another busy year for Armys music and content wise

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!