BLACKPINK is the only Asian Artist to receive a Honorary Awardee of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (MBEs) joining The Beatles and Adele and more legendary Music Artists!

• Just Queens things!!! I didn’t know, they aren’t even British yet still got honored for their impact.

:pepe-sad:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BlinkTaglist

• Isn't the title incorrect though, even the tweet in the OP does not use the word only? They aren't the only ones awarded MBEs, here is a whole list of awardees

Paul McCartney, Adele, Bono & More Musicians and Music Execs Honored by Queen Elizabeth II
    These are the musicians & music execs who earned the right to place a “Sir,” “Dame” or other designation alongside their names.
    www.billboard.com

Also honorary is a term used for non Brits, Britishers get regular MBEs, so Adele and Beatles did not get honorary MBEs but just MBEs.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Isn't the title incorrect though, even the tweet in the OP does not use the word only? They aren't the only ones awarded MBEs, here is a whole list of awardees

https://www.billboard.com/list…ueen-elizabeth-ii-honors/

Also honorary is a term used for non Brits, Britishers get regular MBEs, so Adele and Beatles did not get honorary MBEs but just MBEs.

mmmmm? :pepe-smug:

the usual words would be: Congrats BlackPink

:exit-pepe:bye

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• mmmmm? :pepe-smug:

the usual words would be: Congrats BlackPink

:exit-pepe:bye

I am sorry to bother to correct something so blatantly factually incorrect that it is misinformation. Since being a Beatles fan I have been aware about MBEs and OBEs for years, I knew this was wrong on the first read...but sure to make you happy...congratulations Blackpink.

• :pepe-use-head: i noticed how fans here were faster to bring the news in the forum, than the actual main page. I even ask on another thread if the news were real, cos i couldn`t find it anywhere on the net until much later.

If J*ngkook Farts in colour Blue, the main site would make 3 or 4 threads with follows up, telling the smell, shape and knets opinion of the fart. But if BP is invited with the president of Korea to the Buckingham palace and recieved an honour, we barely have a post 2 days latter. :-P:-P:-P:-P

And sure we have a share of battleship fans diminishing the award

After Crazy Hourse issue, AKP made pretty sure to post how Lisa account was removed from weibo. How Knetz think badly of her. They didn`t say a thing about her being trending again in China. She wasn`t alone on the visit, but with other members. But she is the one trending. I noticed this also on another famous Kpop site, the shall not be named :sweat:

Notice that these sites are in English, so they are meant to be for international Fans. Still the sites act like petty police :policepepe::toxicpepe:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I am sorry to bother to correct something so blatantly factually incorrect that it is misinformation. Since being a Beatles fan I have been aware about MBEs and OBEs for years, I knew this was wrong on the first read...but sure to make you happy...congratulations Blackpink.

:pepe-toilet: haha.

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• To appease the grammar armys, "Blackpink joins the likes of the Beatles and Adele, first Korean artist to win..."

We will always have our cake, eat it and make the salty ones watch :pepe-tongue:

BLACKPINK☘︎JESSICA☘︎NEWJEANS☘︎SEJEONG☘︎THE ROSE☘︎TWICE☘︎YERIN BAEK☘︎YUKIKA

47884d995b21786891bbe8c89d889d7abbd157e5.webp

Dont you know how sweet it tastes now that Im without you

Ok sorry, will correct my title.

Thanks for letting me know

• SandyBee3

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK joins The Beatles and Adele as the only Musical Artist Honorary Awardee of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (MBEs).” to “BLACKPINK is the only Asian Artist to receive a Honorary Awardee of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (MBEs) joining The Beatles and Adele and more legendary Music Artists!”.
  • I am sorry to bother to correct something so blatantly factually incorrect that it is misinformation. Since being a Beatles fan I have been aware about MBEs and OBEs for years, I knew this was wrong on the first read...but sure to make you happy...congratulations Blackpink.

You're incredibly angry.

Good luck the next 2.5 years ^^ It's gonna be tough watching accolades of other groups while the ahjussis serve. That's forever in Kpop and fans are fickle and will move on.

Just come to terms with it. If innocent threads like this enrage and trigger you, it's gonna be a tough 3 years for you.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• If there is something negative to report it will land on the main page within seconds.

But something like this will take days.

They aren’t even hiding their bias anymore

;judgingpepe:

• You're incredibly angry.

Good luck the next 2.5 years ^^ It's gonna be tough watching accolades of other groups while the ahjussis serve. That's forever in Kpop and fans are fickle and will move on.

Just come to terms with it. If innocent threads like this enrage and trigger you, it's gonna be a tough 3 years for you.

Please don’t bring this here…

Thx :-)

Rose having NZ citizenship means she got an MBE. The other three have honorary.

Idk why you are so salty though.

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To appease the grammar armys, "Blackpink joins the likes of the Beatles and Adele, first Korean artist to win..."

We will always have our cake, eat it and make the salty ones watch :pepe-tongue:

As a Korean I don't care about fan war bs only that we are winning 😎 black pink BTS exo, stray kids whatever it is Long as our people regardless of group got it first is always a win in my book😎 good job people 😎 get your bags and bring home the prestige. All it does is fill the collective ego of nation and make more young people look up to idols and want to join them, which feeds the cycle for 5th gen and eventually 6th gen etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!