2023 is going so great in Kpop.

• If you haven't listened to or watched this, here it is. It's so good.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NctzenTaglist why did no one talk about this?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its a cool album.

External Content open.spotify.com

I'm listening to Rodeo right now and it's a banger

• Winwin's deep vocals in On My Youth are so cool. Ten kills it both vocally and dance wise and Kun's vocals and high notes. Omg, this is so good.

Sorry I can't talk about the rest of the guys coz' I don't know their names :flop: but they all did amazing :thumbs-up:

• rodeo and ain't no thang are bops!

What do you think of On My Youth?

Edited once, last by sonemariam ().

• . Triple post.

Edited once, last by sonemariam ().

• Moonlight is so beautiful. Their vocals are no joke.

Love Talk is so sweet.

• WayV gave us so many new bops, this comeback was so good :uwu-party-bee:

The album is a masterpiece.

• I mean, last year happened sm. IVE released Song of the decade, Le Sserafim debuted (and the garam scandal oops), NewJeans started K-Pop revolution, we've got amazing music from Stray Kids (Maniac, Charmer, Venom, Freeze, Case 143, Taste, 3Racha etc), Red Velvet released REAL MUSIC (Feel my Rythm Soty of 2022 frrrr), We got Seulgi debuting and releasing the ultimate K-Pop Villain anthem, and Blackpink released some music that I actually liked

This year, IVE was crazily good, but neither I AM nor baddie tops Love Dive for me personally. Le Sserafim needs to release another mini album bc Unforgiven didnt do as well as Antifragile (Antifragile was way more addicting), NewJeans did well but idk listening now to SuperShy feels weird bc it's so repetitive (We need another Ditto), Stray Kids just released an Album so I'll have to listen to that first, Red Velvet still has to release something but I prefer their Feel my rhythm concept and Blackpink released Flower... Ugh (Such a boring song)

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• Really? I feel like compared to 2022, this year is so boring

I mean, last year happened sm. IVE released Song of the decade, Le Sserafim debuted (and the garam scandal oops), NewJeans started K-Pop revolution, we've got amazing music from Stray Kids (Maniac, Charmer, Venom, Freeze, Case 143, Taste, 3Racha etc), Red Velvet released REAL MUSIC (Feel my Rythm Soty of 2022 frrrr), We got Seulgi debuting and releasing the ultimate K-Pop Villain anthem, and Blackpink released some music that I actually liked

This year, IVE was crazily good, but neither I AM nor baddie tops Love Dive for me personally. Le Sserafim needs to release another mini album bc Unforgiven didnt do as well as Antifragile (Antifragile was way more addicting), NewJeans did well but idk listening now to SuperShy feels weird bc it's so repetitive (We need another Ditto), Stray Kids just released an Album so I'll have to listen to that first, Red Velvet still has to release something but I prefer their Feel my rhythm concept and Blackpink released Flower... Ugh (Such a boring song)

The reception of the music doesn't matter to me. What matters is that it's good enough for me to love.

I'm loving all the releases from the SM family.

Exo, DO, Chanyeol, Baekhyun Shinee and it's members, Hyoyeon NCT, WayV, Aespa and I'm waiting for Red Velvet and Taeyeon.

Everything is so good.

Edit: And Jessica is releasing an album as well. I feel so lucky.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!