everybody needs to stop sleeping on Secret Number (with evidence)

• 1. Jinny is a superstar. She has that "it" factor. She's such a talented rapper and she's so charismatic.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Minji was awesome on Produce 48 (also Produce 101 season 1). You can tell performing is what she loves, and I always love watching passionate performers. Her smile just lights up the stage.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Lea is super dedicated. She debuted in a girl group 10 years ago and she's still chasing after her dream.

4. Dita is the only Indonesian in Kpop and I'm glad she's not just a token Indonesian member. She's their main vocal, often sings the chorus, and she's got a really nice voice.

5. Great discography that gets better and better each comeback. Both of their songs are two of the best girl group comebacks of 2023. And their song are not stupidly short under 3 minutes.

Everybody needs to stop sleeping on them. They're one of the best girl groups currently active

• I'll check em out later. Seems on AKP these days no one really interacts on threads that are not about top groups.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I'll check em out later. Seems on AKP these days no one really interacts on threads that are not about top groups.

imo these are their best songs

if you like bp you're probably like this song

• Thanks

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• 4. Dita is the only Indonesian in Kpop and I'm glad she's not just a token Indonesian member. She's their main vocal, often sings the chorus, and she's got a really nice voice.

Dita is not the main vocalist and she is not the only Indonesian in Kpop currently.

• no my friend...Xodiac has Zayyan from Indonesia so she's not the only Indonesian!

• I see their name a lot on this forum and have yet to listen to anything of theirs. I think I'm just starting to suffer from fatigue as far as new groups go.

• Well she should be the main vocalist. She always sings the chorus and imo she's the most talented singer in the group. And she's the only girl group member I think. There might be another random nugu, but i'm pretty sure she was the first Indonesian girl group member.

There is differently Indonesian K-pop idols but she definitely is the most famous one I mean she got to appear in knowing brothers

• The only Indonesian Kpop group members I found were the Zayyan in Xodiac and Loudi from 14U. I'm not counting Z-Pop. So there really aren't many

I demand you listen to xodiac to make up for it! Lol

• I demand you listen to xodiac to make up for it! Lol

Okay! My song btw

:pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving:

• External Content twitter.com

• Okay! My song btw

:pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving::pepe-grooving:

Youre impeccable taste marry me lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!