[enter-talk] Knetz debate who should replace Jeon Somin in Running Man, asking who would U like to see

• Female contestants

Kim Sejung

Yoon Bomi

Solar

Joy

Yerin

An Yujin

Seunghee

Hani

Lee Mijoo

Han Sunhwa

Kang Hanna

Joo Hyunyoung

Male contestants

Kwanghee

Boo Seungkwan

Seo Eunkwang

Lee Yikyung

Joo Woojae

AVvXsEiN_E7sW939FNUV1kysnvWBnWalw7tLBctd7UZSvgUNG6IukSYH2j2Gc773Z4ViV2dkTmSpr8CDsz2u1qe6ZWQfc5vmLU0iowDLuYxZ0vjIDc0l5arQa8pxF-Vn6rsLRp2sO__ICk7FNdOhqWFwy1iMh-QRoy8ynG3a_ijonABPN00RP9Z-YWJI3l-0bko=s16000

post response:
    [+5][-40]
    original post: here

1. [+125, -3]
    To be honest, if it's Mijoo, their intention will be way too obvious..

2. [+97, -1]
    I wish that the kids on Amazing Saturday wouldn't appear

3. [+90, -3]
    First of all, Lee Mijoo is so-so... she's appearing in too many shows with Yoo Jaesuk so if she appears on Running Man too, all variety shows will just be the same

4. [+55, -43]
    I feel like it will be fun if they added Bomi. To be honest, I feel like adding an idol will show too big of a generation gap between the cast and there will be a sense of distance but Bomi is over 30 now and she's good on variety too. so I think that she'll be good at acting like a middle person

5. [+53, -2]
    They are way too young. They need to be around 30 y.o to match the current members. Unless they do seasonal shows, people like an Yujin will be way too busy and will get unnecessary hate

6. [+41, -1]
    I think that it would be better without new member... the original members have been on the show for way too long now and if they pick younger members, the age gap with the old members will be way too big.. Running Man isn't a new program and has a long history and they already have guests every week so why add someone?

• 2 Days a week, basically every week all year.

No active idol member can do it.

It would have to be a former idol, or some idol that group is on hiatus or has no plans of going on tour.

I would imagine Minjoo is the front runner for the job.

Also the former volleyball player (I forget her name), she is doing some variety shows, she can be funny and is athletic.

• they were suggesting Bomi

I think Chorong would suit it as well

as for Mijoo well people complain she is already in way too many variety shows with Yoo Jaesuk

by volleyball player you probably mean this one?

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Needs to be another female, it's already a sausage fest. Someone chaotic as well.

Also the former volleyball player (I forget her name), she is doing some variety shows, she can be funny and is athletic.

She'd be great.

Lee Hyori could be a great add too. Totally different dynamic to Somin.

Han Hyo Joo, Kang Hanna, maybe Kim Sejeong would be fine too. Maybe one of the crazier members of SNSD would be good too. Hyoyeon or Sooyoung perhaps.

• Han Hyo Joo or any other top actresses for that matter will never join. Weekly variety shows are hard work for little reward and they always prefer to maintain their actress image.

• Just stop Running Man completely rather than finding new people to fit in. It been 13 years already, they can just make new program with new format that suits the remaining guys. Running Man identity is not there anymore as all of them getting older and physically inactive. Or just find the new generation of Running Man and let the older guys go.

• Lol OP really just be naming their fave idols. Running Man has always been marketed as a family friendly weekend show program, and of course idols have guested as well, but they will never be the main focus. (You add on the crazy fans problems whenever idols appear on the show, and now you're just asking for trouble). Besides the obvious age gap and chemistry issues, active 3rd and 4th gen idols are too busy with group activities to join a weekly variety program.

Yoo Jae-suk has always talked about finding "hidden" variety stars and discovering new talents in the entertainment world. From the start of Running Man, Kwangsoo, Gary, Jihyo were all pretty much unknown commodity and Running Man built them up to who they were/are. Similarly, Jeon Somin guested in an earlier episode, and subsequently was casted on the show, and fell into Yoo Jae-suk line with Sixth Sense etc.

If they decided to add a new member, they will most likely cast another mid-tier actress with variety potential within a similar age bracket so they're not out of place and can gel well with the team.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!