Fifty Fifty Keena Dispatch interview

• So it's true that they getting greedy because of Cupid success with a hint of manipulation from Siahn. Damn, this is why education is important everyone. The girls don't even know what's injunction mean 😭

And they don't even contact the ceo to confirm everything. So sorry but the girls and their parents are kinda stupid too 😭, I can't grasp how innocent they're to believe everything Siahn said without checking it by themselves

• D: (Copyright) Wasn't there something close to fraud, such as forging autographs and forging academic records?

Keena: I also found out from the article that my copyright fee was reduced from 6.5% to 0.5%. The signature on the change application was also forged. It's not my autograph.

Ahn Seong-il called all articles about him “fake news.” In the case of falsifying academic records, he explained, "It happened a long time ago. I transferred, but the records were missing."

Signatures being forged is true :eyes:

• google translate

0000097897_001_20231020102401533.jpg?type=w430

I met Kina.

The first question that came up was the coronavirus diagnostic kit. This is a two-line kit that Saena sent to ‘Attract’ on June 13th.

For a moment, we are sharing undisclosed coverage.

On June 13, 2023, Saena notified the company that she had been infected with COVID-19. 0000097897_002_20231020102401559.png?type=w430

“It’s positive” (Saena)

‘Dispatch’ obtained a photo of the diagnostic kit. And I checked the metadata. 0000097897_003_20231020102401615.png?type=w430

Latitude 37.29.XX

Hardness 127.7.XX

Altitude 55.80XX

The address of the photo is Munjeong-dong, Songpa-gu. The accommodation of ‘Fifty Fifty’ is Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu. The distance difference between the two places is about 15km.

Why did Saena get tested in Munjeong-dong? Of course, Munjeong-dong is An Seong-il’s residence. He lives on the 3rd floor of Apartment D in Munjeong-dong.

0000097897_004_20231020102401679.png?type=w430

‘Dispatch’ visited the Munjeong-dong apartment where Ahn Seong-il lives.

0000097897_005_20231020102401745.png?type=w430

I opened the compass app.

Latitude 37.29.XX

Hardness 127.7.XX

Altitude 40.

I took another picture in the parking lot of An Seong-il’s house. I checked the metadata and it says latitude 37.29.XX, longitude 127.7.XX. It matched.0000097897_006_20231020102401813.png?type=w430

The altitude of the parking lot is 40m. Saena's kit photo (information) Altitude is 55m. Seongil Ahn lives on the third floor. It is approximately 15 meters above the ground.

Did Saena conduct a test at An Seong-il’s house? Or did Ahn Seong-il send a photo of her kit? It was an unresolved problem for reporting at the time.

Three months passed like that. And, I finally met Kina.

“By any chance, whose diagnostic kit is Mr. Saena?” (Dispatch)

Kina answered.

“Producer Ahn Seong-il.” 0000097897_007_20231020102401868.png?type=w430

Also, it was a holy day. The starting point of the Fifty Fifty incident. Why did he plan a fake coronavirus?

D: Actually, I had my doubts. Still, I never thought I would hear the name ‘Ahn Seong-il’ in person.

Kina: That time is June 13th. That's 3 days before sending the proof of contents. Producer Ahn Seong-il advised, “It would be better not to schedule anything from now on.”

D: So is it a corona kit?

Kina : PD Ahn said, “If you catch coronavirus, you will be neglected, so you can avoid looking at (your agency).” I took advantage of the quarantine period.

D: Did Ahn Seong-il send the photo directly?

Kina : I had to leave the accommodation before the proof of contents arrived. I was anxious. I was anxious. At that time, PD Ahn Seong-il sent me a photo of the Corona kit.

(Ahn Seong-il was infected with the coronavirus in May. It is believed that he sent the photos he took at the time to Saena.)

D: So, Saena sent that photo to the company?

Kina: Since I decided to file a lawsuit, I thought it was best. Producer Ahn Seong-il said, “You shouldn’t run into the company.” Lawyers also advised, “It’s better not to talk.”0000097897_008_20231020102401911.png?type=w430

Ahn Seong-il’s strategy(?) worked. I earned 3 days of time with just one two-line photo.

Fifty Fifty sent the certificate of contents on Friday, June 16th. And on the 17th, he escaped the lodgings. Attract received certification on the 19th (Monday).

D: The war started on June 19th. What were Ahn Seong-il’s first words?

Kina : "It's a good choice. Now let's go down the good path."

D: Since then, have you continued to move with An Seong-il?

Kina: No. Trust in An Seong-il was completely destroyed.

D: For example?

Kina: PD Ahn proposed a lawsuit for a preliminary injunction. The parents hired a lawyer. PD Ahn promised to help, saying, "(I) cannot help from the front. Instead, I will provide evidence from behind."

At the time, PD Ahn said, “This is really great proof. This is a fight that we will definitely win.” But it was mostly just words. Proper data was not provided. And then, I backed away.

0000097897_009_20231020102401963.png?type=w430

D: (Copyright) Wasn't there something close to fraud, such as forging autographs and forging academic records?

Kina: I also found out from the article that my copyright fee was reduced from 6.5% to 0.5%. The signature on the change application was also forged. It's not my autograph.

Ahn Seong-il called all articles about him “fake news.” In the case of falsifying academic records, he explained, "It happened a long time ago. I transferred, but the records were missing."

D: So you believed Ahn Seong-il’s story?

Kina: Absolutely. Instead, my parents got angry. You thought that because of Ahn Seong-il, the point of the lawsuit was being blurred. He said, “Please exclude Ahn Seong-il and focus on our problems.”

In the current situation, it seems clear that Ahn Seong-il has been excluded. Currently, what members post on social media is also at their own discretion. Ahn Seong-il is already in trouble. There is no breath from him.

Why on earth was Fifty Fifty swayed by Ahn Seong-il? From now on, this is the fourth stage of Ahn Seong-il’s gaslighting. Brainwashing -> creating anxiety -> false information -> interfering.0000097897_010_20231020102402012.png?type=w430

• part 2

D: How did Ahn Seong-il present himself?

Kina: Producer Ahn Seong-il and director Baek OO go together. She asks, “How are you doing these days?” and then boasts, “You know how I put up the billboard, right?”

D: Ahn Seong-il moved up the rankings?

Kina: Always shows KakaoTalk. It was a conversation I had (with someone) about billboards. The content was “This is how the ranking has risen, and how will it rise in the future?” PD Ahn said, “It’s all planned out.”

D: In fact, ‘Cupid’ stayed on the Billboard for the longest time in the history of a K-pop girl group.

Kina: So I had no choice but to believe it. Because everyone brags about what they did.

D: By the way, isn’t it representative Jeon Hong-jun above Ahn Seong-il? Ultimately, the final decision is made by the former CEO.

Kina: You showed me the KakaoTalk message you shared with CEO Jeon Hong-jun. He then complained(?) by saying, "I had a really hard time with this part. I really did all the work alone."

D: Complaint?

Kina: “I did the Cupid music video first with my own money,” “Attract didn’t have money, so shop fees, etc. were delayed,” etc. We thought, “This company is really difficult and difficult”…

D: In one word, promote anxiety?

Kina : I think the build-up continued like that. As soon as it entered Billboard, he said that more.

0000097897_011_20231020102402045.png?type=w430

D: A flowery path called ‘Billboard’ has opened. But why did you go into the mud?

The starting point of the Fifty Fifty incident. This is a 20 billion won proposal from Warner. 'Warner' Executive Director Yoon OO suggested Ahn Seong-il's intention to buy out 20 billion won.

Warner's goal was a label system. The plan was to give 20 billion won to CEO Jeon Hong-jun, acquire the members, and place Fifty Fifty under the label.

However, Ahn Seong-il did not convey this immediately. (Of course, we don't know what the intention was.) Again, let's listen to Kina's story.

Kina: Producer Ahn Seong-il said, “The former CEO rejected Warner’s 20 billion won.” Actually, we don't know exactly what buyout means. Just at the time...

D: What did you think happened?

Kina: I thought it was simple. Since the company is in trouble, wouldn't it be good to receive 20 billion won? We just wanted to continue our normal activities.

D: Did Ahn Seong-il diss the former CEO (again)?

Kina: Warner’s 20 billion won is good for both of them, but he repeatedly said that he couldn’t understand it. CEO Jeon said it's good to be able to pocket 20 billion won, and it's good for you guys to be able to go overseas more through the (Warner) label.

D: So what does Ahn Seong-il gain?

Kina: Producer Ahn Seong-il said, “Honestly, I have no greed.” I have no intention of having you. He said, “Just go to good people and make good music.” and…

D: Baekuijonggun?

Kina: He advised me, “Don’t work as hard as you do now.” This is a problem you cannot solve. He said it would be better to tell his parents.

0000097897_012_20231020102402083.jpg?type=w430

D: However, they suddenly filed a lawsuit for an injunction.

Kina: Around that time, I was called into the ‘Duggy Bus’ conference room. I said, “Now I think you guys need to take a closer look at the situation.” He said, “You guys can choose. There are three options.”

D: 3 things?

Kina: ① Receive investment from CJ. ② Receive investment from Kakao ③ Apply for provisional injunction.

Whether or not to invest is entirely up to the company (Attract) to decide. However, Ahn Seong-il said this was a member's choice. In short, I put the wrong answer in the example. In other words, the answer was fixed.

D: Wasn’t Ahn Seong-il’s suggestion too strange?

Kina: That was the first time we heard the word injunction. We just wanted to continue our activities. In addition, I gave a little ‘scare’ regarding numbers ① and ②.

D: Scared? awfully?

Kina: (Ahn Seong-il) He called his father. CEO Jeon Hong-jun said he wants to receive large investment. That investment, he said, would soon become the children's debt. Parents were shaken by the question, “Why are you putting your kids in debt?”

0000097897_013_20231020102402115.png?type=w430

D: Didn’t you think about checking with CEO Jeon Hong-jun?

Kina: This is the part I regret the most right now. I feel so sorry for that (to the CEO).

D: Why didn’t the parents ask?

Kina: Parents didn't know exactly what 'The Gibus' was. I just thought he was a member of ‘Attract’. Internal employees are so worried... I was careful not to embarrass myself.

D: So you thought Ahn Seong-il was a whistleblower?

Kina: Yes.

D: So, is there another whistleblowing that (Ahn Seong-il) made?

Kina: CEO Jeon Hong-jun tried to abandon you guys after the first album? It was a feud disguised as whistle-blowing.

0000097897_014_20231020102402165.jpg?type=w430

According to Kina, (nevertheless), the injunction suit was solely Fifty Fifty’s choice. “Ahn Seong-il only suggested it, we made the decision,” he said.

But, what if there was no gaslighting by Ahn Seong-il?

“I raised you. I put it on the Billboard. I filmed the music video with my own money. I bought the song with my own money. CEO Jeon Hong-jun is not interested. He only thinks about investment. Investment is debt. You guys have to pay it back.” (Ahn Seong-il)

I asked Kina about one thing she regrets.

“Why didn’t I contact CEO Jeon Hong-jun at that time? That’s so unfortunate. Even if Producer Ahn Seong-il and Director Baek OO blocked me in the middle, I could have contacted them… I regret it and am sorry.” (Kina)

Kina's story is not over yet. Her awakening, Ahn Seong-il's treachery, and 'Geual's' misinformation are continued in the next interview.

• the photo metadata location is interesting . iirc that's how John McAfee got caught too.

• I'm so confused why they and their parents didn't have their lawyers look over things as soon as they realized they didn't understand the legal language being used. Was it because the parents were prideful and the members just didn't question their parents because of cultural norms? They just naively trusted and went along with things even though they weren't completely clear on what they were agreeing to. I feel bad for them because they were taken advantage of but it's also frustrating to read about how they just missed so many red flags.

• I'm so confused why they and their parents didn't have their lawyers look over things as soon as they realized they didn't understand the legal language being used. Was it because the parents were prideful and the members just didn't question their parents because of cultural norms? They just naively trusted and went along with things even though they weren't completely clear on what they were agreeing to. I feel bad for them because they were taken advantage of but it's also frustrating to read about how they just missed so many red flags.

because the lawyers are corrupt and they tell them that they will win as long as months continue to pass and the lawyers earn more, that is what is happening

• This wraps up a lot of things.

-they forged Keena's signature

-The donors said that she would provide evidence against Atrack and give it to the girls, in the end she showed nothing and ran away.

-Girls and parents stopped talking to donors, but they are still in demand

-In the interview she said that she did not know the givers, she thought he was a company worker, the translator does not help much

This demand no longer makes sense, girls, come back

Edited once, last by jhonx1 ().

• This is why stanning small company groups is hard because more than often they fvck over their groups once they show some success because of greediness/shadiness from the people behind the scenes.

• so siahn is using the girls to receive 20 billion buyout from warner by coercing (idek if it's the right word) members to forcefully cut their ties to attract because ultimately warner wanted the girls and no one else and siahn think that's his money because he's the one responsible for cupid's heating strategy?

is that what happened here or am i missing anything?

• so siahn is using the girls to receive 20 billion buyout from warner by coercing (idek if it's the right word) members to forcefully cut their ties to attract because ultimately warner wanted the girls and no one else and siahn think that's his money because he's the one responsible for cupid's heating strategy?

is that what happened here or am i missing anything?

20 billion label deal (Warner director simplified it for JHJ calling it a sort of "buyout") that Siahn was working on would've gone to JHJ (Attrakt) but that deal fell apart because JHJ rejected it. Instead, he wanted to maintain control of the group, get additional investment at a) higher valuations and b) terms that limit investor upside (more like convertible debt) - btw the sophisticated investors in silicon valley mostly passed. By doing this, JHJ was hoping to eventually publically list the company and cash out while the girls would still be in debt. That CJ or Kakao had possibly been interested is new info, but I'd take that with a grain of salt.

So after the deal fell apart, Siahn suggested the option of filing for an injunction. If they had been successful, the girls would presumably sign directly with Warner (or any other global label) directly. And as a producer, the girls would presumably hire Siahn / the label would contract with him and they'd avail themselves of the label's resources.

• 20 billion label deal (Warner director simplified it for JHJ calling it a sort of "buyout") that Siahn was working on would've gone to JHJ (Attrakt) but that deal fell apart because JHJ rejected it. Instead, he wanted to maintain control of the group, get additional investment at a) higher valuations and b) terms that limit investor upside (more like convertible debt) - btw the sophisticated investors in silicon valley mostly passed. By doing this, JHJ was hoping to eventually publically list the company and cash out while the girls would still be in debt. That CJ or Kakao had possibly been interested is new info, but I'd take that with a grain of salt.

So after the deal fell apart, Siahn suggested the option of filing for an injunction. If they had been successful, the girls would presumably sign directly with Warner (or any other global label) directly. And as a producer, the girls would presumably hire Siahn / the label would contract with him and they'd avail themselves of the label's resources.

my comment is asking about the motive for pushing injunction by siahn but you have answered it bolded. thanks. i find it hard to believe that's his only motive because tiktok's heating is not cheap and him only depending on the prospect working with warner in the future is too noble for my liking. i'm assuming a quicker cash motive.

i think it's understandable for people as young as them not understanding the legal situation of that part, but it's even more pitiful that their laywers can't be more cautionary with this case as seen as how they handle pr releases around the girls.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!