[theqoo] CHARACTERISTICS OF K-POP NOWADAYS

• [theqoo] CHARACTERISTICS OF K-POP NOWADAYS

AVvXsEgl1Gk36hDz1RX5h3EwTNgjKD3bvm_kwdxCIEs-F7MRssRpNKlvKWJpB_TNN__jFlh3w6jK-AoOp2sZ21-xqS_rFFAtT1xDjRXLY_eB4Aa40yj2CxBqsDsFgLXY56wwRYhyMUNjOzYhyOD2mnNqSX7H7bp5e-VubCPM7MIsXv7O9YFuXeR-IlCdoMSp6EU=s16000

"- The lyrics are slowly but steadily becoming full English. KOR sub plz
    - Because the dances are getting too hard.. I think that their lives must be very tiring. Although male idols' dances have always been intense.
    - Female idols' dances have gotten a lot more difficult too..
    - I just wish them to find a middle ground
    - They are just repeating lyrics of the same word over and over again
    - Cake Cake Cake = Gold Gold Gold. What's worse is that songs are getting shorter and this one is 2:30 long
    - There is no clear position aside from the leader. It's like they just want all-rounders
    - They never release any full albums although they bring in money. aespa still doesn't have a full album."

original post: here

1. Also, can they stop mispronouncing Korean?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. It's like these songs were just made for Reels

3. The most shocking are 2min long songs..

4. What I hate the most are choruses that have no melody

5. I don't need any of these, I just want them to sing live... stop with the recordings

6. I hate English lyrics the most. I'm fine if there's a bit of it but I hate when there's too much. Also songs have gotten way too short...

7. I hate English lyrics and the meaningless repeating of words

8. To be honest, I agree with them all...

9. That's why it's been a while I stopped listening to K-pop

10. Having more than 50% English lyrics is so-so

[theqoo] CHARACTERISTICS OF K-POP NOWADAYS
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• Knetz speaking truth

• They are just repeating lyrics of the same word over and over again

What in the gee gee gee baby baby tell me tell me te te te tell me ring ding dong sorry sorry twinkle twinkle are they lying for?

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• What in the gee gee gee baby baby tell me tell me te te te tell me ring ding dong sorry sorry twinkle twinkle are they lying for?

I honestly have no idea what the Roly poly roly roly poly cheer up baby cheer up baby how how you like that that that that that that that that that badabing badaboom boom boom super shy super shy they are talking about

• u get what u stream

maybe knetz should stop streaming new jeans

lmao the lack of self-awareness of an sm stan of all people saying this :pepe-joy:

Honey, sm, yg, jyp’s flagship groups were all huge offenders of repetitive nonsensical lyrics all the way back from years ago, meanwhile nj literally has 1 song with repetitive lyrics (super shy), while the rest of their hit songs (attention, hype boy, ditto, omg) wish they could be as mind-numbingly hammy with their hooks as sorry sorry gee gee gee gee gee ring ding ding ring ding ding ringa ding ding ding :pepe-joy: Not the sm stan failing to recognise their own specialty and pinning it on someone completely unrelated to the crime :pepe-joy:

• And what they are complaining about are exactly the popular songs they stream

probably a reason why less koreans are streaming/listening to kpop songs. Just compare the ULs (across all platforms) this past year compared to like 5 years ago.

• lmao the lack of self-awareness of an sm stan of all people saying this :pepe-joy:

Honey, sm, yg, jyp’s flagship groups were all huge offenders of repetitive nonsensical lyrics all the way back from years ago, meanwhile nj literally has 1 song with repetitive lyrics (super shy), while the rest of their hit songs (attention, hype boy, ditto, omg) wish they could be as mind-numbingly hammy with their hooks as sorry sorry gee gee gee gee gee ring ding ding ring ding ding ringa ding ding ding :pepe-joy: Not the sm stan failing to recognise their own specialty and pinning it on someone completely unrelated to the crime :pepe-joy:

hmmm there is more than repetitive lyrics on the op you dumbo

and anywayz if people streamed gee geee back then they get what they get now

• hmmm there is more than repetitive lyrics on the op you dumbo

and anywayz if people streamed gee geee back then they get what they get now

Idgas what people like, as long as i get what i like I couldn’t care less about randos. There’s a very high chance the people complaining about these issues in that op’s comments (which tally up to 30 peeps, tops) aren’t the same ones streaming these songs on every platform (which amount to millions of different peeps), but that’s probably a logical deduction too out of your depth :pepe-use-head:

Imagine someone who strongly expresses distaste for taylor swift’s music and never listens to it ever, but then gets scolded that they’re responsible for streaming it and making it popular :pepe-joy: Wtf in the stupid nonsensical accusation hell is that, is right

• probably a reason why less koreans are streaming/listening to kpop songs. Just compare the ULs (across all platforms) this past year compared to like 5 years ago.

More like the korean plataforms we have access to the ULs aren't as dominant as they used to be and the consumers are split among other plataforms, especially 'Youtube Music'. If anything, they seem more obsessed with K-pop songs than in a long time.

Almost all songs that topped Melon Daily and Youtube Top Songs in 2023 are K-pop songs.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Idgas what people like, as long as i get what i like I couldn’t care less about randos. There’s a very high chance the people complaining about these issues in that op’s comments (which tally up to 30 peeps, tops) aren’t the same ones streaming these songs on every platform (which amount to millions of different peeps), but that’s probably a logical deduction too out of your depth :pepe-use-head:

Imagine someone who strongly expresses distaste for taylor swift’s music and never listens to it ever, but then gets scolded that they’re responsible for streaming it and making it popular :pepe-joy: Wtf in the stupid nonsensical accusation hell is that, is right

this is a nonsensical argument that much is true

• I honestly have no idea what the Roly poly roly roly poly cheer up baby cheer up baby how how you like that that that that that that that that that badabing badaboom boom boom super shy super shy they are talking about

It really makes no ratatata (Blackpink ver) ba ba ba baddie Zimzalabim Zimzalabim zim zimmmm na na na navillera ratatata (NewJeans ver) oh my my my naughty naughty ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLING sense

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!