I'VE MINE bsides

• Which one is ur fav 8

The result is only visible to the participants.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• IVE has some of the best b-sides this generation.

Idk, they just give pop perfection every time. Like listening to their tracks makes me feel like I'm listening to one of the top artists in the world. The production is always on point, crisp, the mixing is always perfect (vocally and instrumental). It makes their music pleasing to listen to, which I can't say for a lot of KPOP groups. I love how high quality everything is that they put out, and you have to commend Starship on that.

1. Holy Moly reminds me of Eleven. A bop.

2. OTT...sounds very similar to Off The Record....? Also, Cupid, Say So, and Kiss Me More. Basically all those retro influenced groove songs. Not sure why it's here when we already have Off The Record. It's good of course (I actually like it more the Off The Record), but seems like a more interesting choice could have replaced it and added more to the overall project.

3. Payback, probably one of the best b-sides this year. I might like it even more than Baddie. Both are going on the playlist. I think this would have made a better 2nd or 3rd title track than Either Way and Off The Record, but maybe it was too stylistically similar to I Am. This sounds like the IVE we know and expect.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Holy Moly was produced the same day as Eleven, it's by the same producers so it's not a coincidence that it reminds you of Eleven! Theyre literally sister songs

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Holy Moly - 3 out of 10, is it really a sister song of Eleven? If so, the producers made the correct decision to go with Eleven its way better.

OTT - 9 out of 10, so damn good. I was about to crown this as the best B side but then...

Payback - 10 out of 10, AMAZING song. Instant SOTY contender, tied with OTR for best song on the album. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE TITLE SONG INSTEAD OF BADDIE. I effing love how they go into falsetto, and it's even got a bridge and a great one, which is rare for a B side it seems like.

Overall:

Holy Moly - 3 out of 10

Baddie - 5 out of 10

Either Way - 6 out of 10 (it already rose from 5 and may even hit 7 if the chorus and become more likeable)

OTT - 9 out of 10

OTR - 10 out of 10

Payback - 10 out 10

One thing is for sure, Ryan Meat Jun really knows how to do retro and synth heavy and how to use samples. That kid has done a TREMENDOUS job with Afterlike, I Want, I AM, OTR, OTT, etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!