Jungkook declares in his listening party that he does not have a girlfriend, after being asked about it repeatedly due to the slander campaign he is facing by akgaes!! OMG he even addresses all the rubbish leaks circulating about him!!! Unbothered king!!!

• Posting multiple translations

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:angryr::cryingr::happyr::dancer::sweatr:

ETA

ArmyTaglist

Edited 6 times, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Jungkook declares in his listening party that he does not have a girlfriend, after being asked about it repeatedly!!!” to “Jungkook declares in his listening party that he does not have a girlfriend, after being asked about it repeatedly!!! OMG he even addresses all the rubbish leaks circulating about him!!! Unbothered king!!!”.
  • He doesn't have a girlfriend because he is dating me.

And no, I'm not his girlfriend. I'm his goosefriend, which is a bit different.

• Kept trying to hurt him and sabotage him cause his success drives them losers mad, but he shut them all up!!! Proud of him for being open and forthright

• Yes we get to keep him for a little longer :emotionalpepe:

Stream 3D!!

• He is so funny and cool. Yoongi said JK is the most celebrity like person but I would like to disagree with him cos I think he is the most non-celebrity like celebrity. He talks so casually and honestly about everything that it feels refreshing.

On a serious note, I do hope hybe/bh sues those antis.

@ bolded bit...word :holding-back-tears:

• Yikes calling ARMYs his girlfriends and ARMYs being delusional about it, this guy knows what he is doing calling ARMYs his girlfriends and then singing about fucking girls right making their delulu minds think he is singing about them and making millions, i usually like Jungkook but that rubs me the wrong way

ur reading into it too much

• Yikes calling ARMYs his girlfriends and ARMYs being delusional about it, this guy knows what he is doing calling ARMYs his girlfriends and then singing about fucking girls right making their delulu minds think he is singing about them and making millions, i usually like Jungkook but that rubs me the wrong way

Me when I do not know the context or background. The man has been subjected to persistent sabotage campaign by Chinese akgaes/sasaengs and antis who are circulating fake images and videos of him, since the past 3 days ever since he dropped his new song on friday, which is why he even had to address all this in the first place and why some Armys were spamming the comments. He did not do this to feed delulus but to shut haters. The only reason he even spoke about it is cause some Armys were spamming in the comments section. Since you barely follow BTS and do not know what is happening with them, your take is ignorant af.

Also he is clearly joking in the audio if you bothered to listen, about Armys being his gf. :pepe-shame:

The VAST majority of armys do not think he is their boyfriend. And you know it very well but it wouldn't be you if you didn't write such comments.

But i agree that this was not the right way to deny the rumors. I get what he's trying to do but that doesn't help, in fact, it makes it worse for delulus who genuinely think he is their boyfriend

• The VAST majority of armys do not think he is their boyfriend. And you know it very well but it wouldn't be you if you didn't write such comments.

But i agree that this was not the right way to deny the rumors. I get what he's trying to do but that doesn't help, in fact, it makes it worse for delulus who genuinely think he is their boyfriend

Delusional fools cannot be helped, not his fault they cannot grasp a joke. He even calls himself friend, family brother here.

• Delusional fools cannot be helped, not his fault they cannot grasp a joke. He even calls himself friend, family brother here

I read everything, he was having fun and was being honest. I get what he was trying to say but I'm afraid things will get worse. i wish crazy people would leave him alone but sadly, that's not happening

• I read everything, he was having fun and was being honest. I get what he was trying to say but I'm afraid things will get worse. i wish crazy people would leave him alone but sadly, that's not happening

He cannot stop living his life or even joking cause people are psychotic, he has walked on eggshells for far too long in his youth, worrying through his childhood about what to say, how to behave, to the point he moulded his whole personality as a kid around pleasing Armys . I think it is time to let him be and just have fun engaging with Armys like he said he wants to as a friend and not with the burden of expectations or of having to conform to some Kpop norms. Delulus would still have been delulu even if he came and introduced his gf on the live, look at shippers, some people cannot be helped.

• He is obviously saying what their fans wanted to hear. This is economically the best answer, if he want to keep as many fans as possible. Idols are probably trained to say something like this.

• He is obviously saying what their fans wanted to hear. This is economically the best answer, if he want to keep as many fans as possible. Idols are probably trained to say something like this.

Yes cause so many idols are openly talking about their love life and denying having a gf openly when there are false accusations being made against them, yup we see it happen everyday.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

I agree, its surprising fans are so delulu that they are actually believing cringe statements like this although if fans were smart they wouldn't be armys in first place anyways so i guess it makes sense

• Kindergarten kids can argue better than u 💀

You literally have zero idea about anything going on in the fandom you do not belong to, you were not a part of the streaming party where he was talking to fans and from where these quotes are taken, how tf are you even sitting here and acting all knowing about things you have zero clue about? But yes I am the kindergartner cause my first reaction is to jump in a thread irrationally lashing out about something I have little knowledge about.

• if he was unbothered he wouldn't have spent the time to address it. Clearly the questions bothered him.

He is unbothered by the haters, is what I meant clown, which is why he said he will not sue. There are three separate sentences in the OP. I did not say he was unbothered by fans and their concern and their questions. You all male gg stans are so pressed by him it is ridiculous, to imagine nitpicking about his own fans praising his attitude. You all coming in here all bothered about me calling him an unbothered king is so hilarious. Like how jealous are you all that that man is so loved?

• if he was unbothered he wouldn't have spent the time to address it. Clearly the questions bothered him.

he was unbothered by the hate he's receiving, also the comment section was a mess u will find :

- liskook shippers asking

- jikook shippers asking

- taekookers asking
    - asking if the vid is real

- asking if he has a gf

- asking if his gf is X or Y

- hate comments all over : payola / pay the way for his hits / 3d is a bad song...

We are sitting here and judging people, but this is just overwhelming for one person, ofc he will need to address at least one of things on the list, his mind was clear, that he's focusing on his work now, and he jokingly added that armys are his gf, now some may be delulu to really believe it but most armys knows he's joking and will always support him in his relationship whatsoever.

• I am amazed at his fortitude and mental strength and how he does not lose his calm when interacting with Armys cause the comments are truly such a mess. Also, god better protect him cause the hate for him is reaching insurmountable proportions and they will try to attack him again near his album release.

Am I supposed to believe that you can't tell a joke when you hear one? No one is that stupid. Or is there?

There will always be delusional fans. They're everywhere. Just like there are intelligent fans who can discern a joke when handed one.

And then of course, there's you. Yikes!

• This thread contains 36 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!