Get you a group that goes viral for their talent and music over and over again

• We started of the year with killing voice

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This broke their channel and the internet. At one point we thought the video will out perform cream soda :angryr: :cryingr:

Hundreds and hundreds posts from knetz and ifans it’s what anyone was speaking about for days. EXO’s disco is a HIT and their talent UNQUESTIONED.

And now ksoo viral as HELL with his appearance on AKMU’s show

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Eye- people are OBSESSED with this clip. As they should be.

EXO go viral for their music and their talent idk I just love that for them. It’s just now from the beginning of their careers that’s what they’ve done. And I’m in this EXO shit for life 😭

ExoLTaglist

• people repeatedly being shocked that exo members are SINGERS is so funny to me like 😭 outstanding vocal deliveries from kpop idols going viral only proves that vocals are the most important/relevant skill a kpop idol can develop, no matter how hard some stans try to deny it. exo the blueprint wbk wbk

anyways, do kyungsoo proving once again why he's my fav kpop vocalist ever

anigif_sub-buzz-20271-1549304673-1.gif

• people repeatedly being shocked that exo members are SINGERS is so funny to me like 😭 outstanding vocal deliveries from kpop idols going viral only proves that vocals are the most important/relevant skill a kpop idol can develop, no matter how hard some stans try to deny it. exo the blueprint wbk wbk

PERIOD.

They can’t even hate Chen in peace because the talent level is so high they go “I know he’s a DAD but wow he can sing”

It’s just so funny :angryr: :cryingr: :cryingr:

• Chen also went viral for THIS

a day where knetz couldn’t even hate jongdae in peace 🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡

• Every single one of them can flex and I am here for it!

I was so surprised when I saw DO and Suhyun song pop up, knew it would be good before starting.

Also we had Suho with his musical this year

• Crying even IU is doing rover challenge

External Content x.com

Rover really was THE shit.

• taking advantage of this thread to highlight not only the usual suspects vocal kings chenbaekdo, but also suho who has an insane vocal technique and range, chanyeol with his raspy sexy voice (how tf a main rapper sounds like that is beyond me), kai who i honestly always thought has one of the prettiest vocal colors in the industry (can't explain why, it's the warmth of it i guess. his sung parts in exo songs are my fav parts in a lot of them f. e. what u do and run - when he harmonizes with ksoo in the bridge, fucking heaven). xiumin who is super versatile and even sehun who has had like half a sung line since 2017 but still has managed to improve so much since debut (his part in runaway? king)

• taking advantage of this thread to highlight not only the usual suspects vocal kings chenbaekdo, but also suho who has an insane vocal technique and range, chanyeol with his raspy sexy voice (how tf a main rapper sounds like that is beyond me), kai who i honestly always thought has one of the prettiest vocal colors in the industry (can't explain why, it's the warmth of it i guess. his sung parts in exo songs are my fav parts in a lot of them f. e. what u do and run - when he harmonizes with ksoo in the bridge, fucking heaven). xiumin who is super versatile and even sehun who has had like half a sung line since 2017 but still has managed to improve so much since debut (his part in runaway? king)

Talent : SERVED

Music : SERVED

Visuals : SERVED

I’m afraid Kpop peaked with EXO 😭😭😭😭

My theory is that exp was inactive during kpop boom and therfore no one really pays attention to exo that mich, so whenever exo actually does something people are shocked all over again lol

Once exo starts being really active again people won't be as shocked as rn, they will just be ah as expected of exo lol

I was so surprised when I saw DO and Suhyun song pop up, knew it would be good before starting.

This was THE moment 🤯

SPEAK ! Nobody is seeing EXO fr

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

• we love singers

External Content x.com

• we love singers

External Content x.com

Singer who SING 😭💯

Love that for us.

Honestly EXO is truly the whole package.

• we love singers

External Content x.com

i need him to release a full song where he uses his lower register bc this voice of his is just insane ;(

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

Nah, people will argue that is the ability to do aegyo and look fine in photos, what matters, as an idol you should be able to do that well too, but knowing how to sing won't hurt and will give you job opportunities when people are no longer interested in your aegyo or your pictures.

This was beautiful I am so proud of him and his growth as an artist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!