I can't really stand Twitter anymore as an army after Bts chapter 2 begin

• Before this, it was just a peaceful day on my Twitter account. I curated my timeline well to avoid any toxicity, especially from akgaes. But now, it's getting harder and harder to avoid them. A simple translation account of the members' lives, for example, is filled with akgaes comments and quotes. It is getting harder to escape. I know this will happen as soon as the members start their solo era, but gosh... Not to mention that lots of fans that I thought ot7 armys before this showing their true color in this second chapter.

These akgaes are become more and more aggressive and easily offended over very simple things, which often makes me wonder if they have friends in real life. For example, lots of akgaes seem to be really offended with Suga live tonight. Honestly speaking, I notice he is their punching bag in chapter 2. Most of them were mad with him because of his solo tours. Jimin akgaes was mad with him because of their overlapping promotions. Jin akgaes said Valentino were offering their contract to jin and Suga was also stealing his idea for Suchwita. Jhope akgaes shading him because he will going to enlist later when he's the second older. At least that's from what I saw and remember. Poor guy.

This is my Bp and Exo 2.0 experience lol. Gonna leave Twitter for a while until all of them enlist so everyone, especially Akgaes can calm down and knock some sense into their head.

• I was hoping they would all enlist closer together- like within a 3 month period- in the hopes that solos, diet solos, annoying casual fans (not to be confused with the casual fans who are totally cool), and akgaes would be culled from the herd. No such luck. It's only gotten worse. The fandom is absolutely massive and unwieldy at this point and somehow continues to grow. It's like Akira when he grows out of control.

• That Jin and Valentino thing is new to me lol I thought Jin akgaes like other brands like Thom Browne or Gucci for Jin more, why suddenly Valentino?

But yeah it's exhausting but relieved Yoongi is a strong man and I don't think he will let those hate get to him.

Now I just wish for his safe and sound serve (heard he's doing public service so that would be safer thank god)

• That Jin and Valentino thing is new to me lol I thought Jin akgaes like other brands like Thom Browne or Gucci for Jin more, why suddenly Valentino?

But yeah it's exhausting but relieved Yoongi is a strong man and I don't think he will let those hate get to him.

Now I just wish for his safe and sound serve (heard he's doing public service so that would be safer thank god)

I have seen they said that Jin already in talk with Valentino and they actually want him not Suga because he wears lots of Valentino clothes. But big hit giving his contract to Suga instead 🤐

• I would recommend getting rid of kpop on social media by deleting or just not interacting with the community at all.. I recently did that(via lots of blocking on yt cus that's my main form of social media) after realizing there's a rising toxicity in my feeds and I'm so much happier. You don't need to interact with the community a lot to enjoy kpop. Its music in the end and all you really need is that. I know it's kind of extreme but it does work.

• I mean it so obvious that akgaes will be loud in chapter 2 atleast that is what i expected. Mostly OT7 armys are not that much active although they're still checking new releases.

• i think the fact that we let hobi's akgaes to drive the narrative regarding JITB physical album on twitter is the most disgraceful thing ever happened in this chapter. we really let their audacity and inability to respect hobi with his wishes for his release to the point he felt tied at hands. reading translation to his appreciation page really aches my heart because he’s at the point of calling this release “album i love and hate finally released” (no, it’s not exaggeration, he uses 애증) and how he called the rollout for jitb “childish ambition” and he felt sorry that the physical only came out now

idk it shook me because this is the first time bts (member) write doubt of army’s support. Army that is supposed to be their utmost support in the sea of naysayers and able to handle their music respectfully. it’s not social media post which he can delete, it is permanent in his documentary and his thousands of existing and upcoming copy of physical albums

sometimes i regret the times i'm silent on the fear of being accused as company stan when army on twitter and here talking shit about bts' release by saying "this is hybe's fault" i really wanted to use the other pov and said that all was initiated and approved by said member, and having different outcome is the risk that members acknowledge since the beginning. respect to members' decision toward their music should be the basis of army support and discussion

• i think the fact that we let hobi's akgaes to drive the narrative regarding JITB physical album on twitter is the most disgraceful thing ever happened in this chapter. we really let their audacity and inability to respect hobi with his wishes for his release to the point he felt tied at hands. reading translation to his appreciation page really aches my heart because he’s at the point of calling this release “album i love and hate finally released” (no, it’s not exaggeration, he uses 애증) and how he called the rollout for jitb “childish ambition” and he felt sorry that the physical only came out now

idk it shook me because this is the first time bts (member) write doubt of army’s support. Army that is supposed to be their utmost support in the sea of naysayers and able to handle their music respectfully. it’s not social media post which he can delete, it is permanent in his documentary and his thousands of existing and upcoming copy of physical albums

sometimes i regret the times i'm silent on the fear of being accused as company stan when army on twitter and here talking shit about bts' release by saying "this is hybe's fault" i really wanted to use the other pov and said that all was initiated and approved by said member, and having different outcome is the risk that members acknowledge since the beginning. respect to members' decision toward their music should be the basis of army support and discussion

And after hobi said that, they're playing victim like it's not their fault.

Before:

20230918_140847.jpg

After:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:clown:

They won't accept that they're in fault of making him feel that way and doing things he doesn't want to. And also they stick with that narrative that it's Armys fault for not supporting his first released when who other than Bts especially in kpop can sold more than 500k for a digital album only.

• They won't accept that they're in fault of making him feel that way and doing things he doesn't want to. And also they stick with that narrative that it's Armys fault for not supporting his first released when who other than Bts especially in kpop can sold more than 500k for a digital album only

exactly. army at large are fearful to be seen unsupportive so the akgaes are playing to that narrative when they use selectively chosen fact of army's priority at times. chapter 2 is all about exploring choices over the usual bts' path, and the result bolded is more than okay given context and tools. all people have to do is streaming and keep on hyping up bts, dammit, akgaes are gaslighting pos whose narrow understanding of success and distrust blinded themselves

and they are most likely fans of other groups. like, if your group has unfair treatment problem, don't bring your attitude from that fandom to army. we are fans of adults around here.

• I have seen they said that Jin already in talk with Valentino and they actually want him not Suga because he wears lots of Valentino clothes. But big hit giving his contract to Suga instead 🤐

I thought it's Thom Browne that was his favorite brand. Jin suits classy and formal style of clothings more than Valentino imo. I mean just look at all the fits that Yoongi has been promoting, I don't think Jin suits them.

But it's not like Jin could take any brand offers before enlistment anyway because he wouldn't be able to promote it :pepe-shame:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!