XG “New Dance”: BOP vs FLOP

• Bop or Flop 45

1. Bop (26) 58%
    2. Flop (7) 16%
    3. Blop (12) 27%

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

XG’s newest pre-release single leading up to their album release in September!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Surprising as I was expecting them to go hard per usual, but caught them on vacation in Okinawa instead. "We ain't come to bother nobody; We just came to have a good time" - a hard left from Grl Gvng where they "don't have to answer to nobody" and "ain't here to play". The contrast, lol.

But this may turn out to be one of my faves on this album based on personal taste. You know, I think I now get why there are ppl who prefer or wish they brought back like 2nd or prior gen kpop - this is the American version of that for hip-hop/r&b. I prefer my Kpop 4th gen though...

Chill summer-coded y2k hip-hop bop!

• Good song to listen to when you are chillin out in the garden or need to do a warm up before workout

External Content www.youtube.com

• So I was wondering what this reminded me of:

"To the X, to the X

All the lit girls get down with the X, hey"

Then I remembered this from Beyonce's Irreplaceable:

"To the left, to the left

Everything you own in the box to the left"

So I looked up the writing credits. It turns out Theron Thomas is in the writing credits. He's written for names like Beyonce, Ciara, Doja Cat, Latto (yes, he's even listed in the credits for Seven, lol) and a crazy number of others.

Category:Songs written by Theron Thomas - Wikipedia

• Their third straight banger after Shooting Star and Two Tens remix. Bop 8 out of 10 at least.

weren’t you complaining that xg is a “literal carbon copy” of nj, and yet now you’re praising the song/mv that is arguably the most overt y2k-influenced in their discography? So which is it old man, make up your mind ;judgingpepe:

• weren’t you complaining that xg is a “literal carbon copy” of nj, and yet now you’re praising the song/mv that is arguably the most overt y2k-influenced in their discography? So which is it old man, make up your mind ;judgingpepe:

Well, i wasnt complaining about it just stating fax. X( XG literally is a carbon copy of NJ but that doesnt mean their music is bad. On the contrary, their music is actually superior to NJ.

NJ has one bop so far, OMG which is a 9 out of 10. XG has three bops, which means XG has a better ratio of bops to flops/blops.

• Well, i wasnt complaining about it just stating fax. X( XG literally is a carbon copy of NJ but that doesnt mean their music is bad. On the contrary, their music is actually superior to NJ.

NJ has one bop so far, OMG which is a 9 out of 10. XG has three bops, which means XG has a better ratio of bops to flops/blops.

you can probably give a lecture on “my taste is irredeemably terrible and here’s exhibit a, and b, and c, etc.” with the rich history you’ve demonstrated so far, and will most likely continue to do in the future :pepe-cringe:

Also claiming xg is a “literal carbon copy” of nj when they have songs like shooting star and grl gvng and tgif, and continuing to double down on it is truly a bizarre hill you insist to die on :pepe-cringe:

I mean ik your ears ain’t working but even your eyes too? :sweatr:

How does nj have any similarities with this?? Lol senile old man strikes again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!