Hueningkai Anime Recommendation Is Really Interesting

• The Disastrous Life Of Saiki.K

This is a comedy anime. Fr, even I love the manga and watching the live action version (I can't skip Yamazaki Kento). It's an anime about a boy who has a God's like psychic power. But instead he's happy with his power, but actually it's such troublesome for him.

A18401-3996787248.1587766606.jpg

Blue Spring Ride

It's typical shoujo-romance anime with complicated love story and beautiful friendship. But overall it's a nice anime.

Ao.Haru.Ride.600.1754323.jpg

Angel Beats

It's an action anime! Yeah, they fight and killing in afterlife world. That's it, if I explain further it will spoiled the plot.

D16AFFED0A875BD32786D5E38AED8CD053956D6C

Talentless Nana

It's a suspense psychological thriller anime. All of talented kids with super power gathered in an island provided by government. But there's a hidden purpose why they're being separated with outside worlds....

Talentless-nana-anime-718x1024.jpeg

Anohana, The Flower We Saw That Day

Genre:drama, romance, supernatural. Beautiful friendship, beautiful setting, nice plot, and prepare tissue a lot because this anime will make you cry....

Anohana-_The_Flower_We_Saw_That_Day-p1.jpg

Interesting with how Hueningkai anime taste is quite diverse.

Bonus:

This is him playing Inuyasha ost, and he only learned the song for 5 minutes!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fai…tatus/1369657904538804225

• Official Post

Anohana is the only one I've seen. I loved it. I've got most of the others on my watchlist. <3<3

• Saiki is such a good anime.

It's a nice list!

It's one of my favorite comedy anime. Chaotic and absurd :teeheek:

Hueningkai has some good taste in anime! :pepelove1:

I haven't heard of Talentless Nana so I'll go look that one up

I just watched Talentless Nana last month. It's quite tense with killing scenes on each eps. Overall it's about brain vs superpower.

Anohana is the only one I've seen. I loved it. I've got most of the others on my watchlist. <3<3

Usually I avoided this kind of tear-jerker anime, but anohana is such a beautiful anime. It's worth my tears :crys:

• Pretty solid list! Dunno who Hueningkai, I had to google. I'm not familiar with most bg members. Anyway, good taste!

I didn't watch Talentless Nana yet, but judging from the list, it will probably be a good watch.

He's TXT maknae, the only mix blood member.

e0a2a405bd8b0faee897b89a27b2c5a9.gif

He actually likes this thriller anime, The Promise Neverland

e2f4d50157163791a3994d6854a4df46.jpg

Maybe because there're gore scenes and it's quite scary, he didn't recommend this anime. There're a lot of underage fans on Weverse :-D

But, I also like this list.

• AMAZING TASTE FOR SHOUJO! yeees

:yesr: at least he didn't recommend Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, I dislike a sadistic male lead :rolleyes:

He has taste :claps:

Saiki and Anohana are really good

I know Anohana is popular, but I had no idea that Saiki is well loved by anime fans. I mean as much as I like it, the anime is kinda absurd :angryr: but maybe that's the charm ig.

• :yesr: at least he didn't recommend Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, I dislike a sadistic male lead :rolleyes:

I know Anohana is popular, but I had no idea that Saiki is well loved by anime fans. I mean as much as I like it, the anime is kinda absurd :angryr: but maybe that's the charm ig.

I didn't knew this one tho ))):

• i’ve seen the saiki.k one and i’m ngl i was bored to death, it was funny but i wasn’t very interested. I loved the coffee jelly though, yum~! Anohana....i mean, i watched it? The characters were too unlikable for me and idk why they aged Menma up when she’s actually meant to be tiny (for fanservice idk it didn’t vibe with me). I’ve seen like one episode of Blue Spring Ride but i wasn’t drawn in, that’s abt it.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i’ve seen the saiki.k one and i’m ngl i was bored to death, it was funny but i wasn’t very interested. I loved the coffee jelly though, yum~! Anohana....i mean, i watched it? The characters were too unlikable for me and idk why they aged Menma up when she’s actually meant to be tiny (for fanservice idk it didn’t vibe with me). I’ve seen like one episode of Blue Spring Ride but i wasn’t drawn in, that’s abt it.

Saiki is in the same wavelength with Gintama, you might find it interesting, but others might find it the plot is too absurd and you got bored :angryr:

About anohana, I guess it's because they don't want the anime looks like loli :sweatr: Menma passed away when she was kid tho.

• Wolf girl and black prince

fee84f121297a7bae9025f50d0fde09c.png

Innocent girl meet sadistic boy, I guess I already read this kind of character in shoujo anime for hundred times ^^

this one’s okay, i guess? It’s weird how he keeps calling her his dog and stuff but like, i just got used to it...the female is kind of annoying though (a compulsive liar i swear).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Saiki is in the same wavelength with Gintama, you might find it interesting, but others might find it the plot is too absurd and you got bored :angryr:

About anohana, I guess it's because they don't want the anime looks like loli :sweatr: Menma passed away when she was kid tho.

ya, still the age up was a bit strange, especially when they tried to make a scene ✨spicy✨ with like a mentally 10 year old

• ya, still the age up was a bit strange, especially when they tried to make a scene ✨spicy✨ with like a mentally 10 year old

Anime logic is always off. Have you watch Hotarubi No Mori? The male ghost died a long time ago, and thankfully he doesn't aged at all. It will be creepy if the girl kissing a grandpa :angryr:

So, the animes just follow which more appropriate for viewers ig, so loli is a nope :teeheek:

• I've only seen Angel beats from this list but it was YEARS ago so i don't remember much from it but i do remember loving it! And that i cried like a lil b lol

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• :yesr: at least he didn't recommend Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, I dislike a sadistic male lead :rolleyes:

Saiki is supposed to be funny and wacky to appeal to people who enjoy comedy. I fall under that category and I find it pretty funny.

• I've only seen Angel beats from this list but it was YEARS ago so i don't remember much from it but i do remember loving it! And that i cried like a lil b lol

I found Angel Beats was confusing at first, it turned out it's an afterlife story. I really love the art (and the ost). Yes....and it's really sad :waterr:

I've seen all of these, he has good taste <3

tear-jerkers and comedies !

Hueningkai is on his way to become a weeb ufufufufu :pepegrin:

He seems like doesn't watch famous shounen anime with millions ep, and just watching seasonal ones. Or he might just watching anime with the highest rating and picked various genres....

• Talentless Nana is the only one I haven't seen from his list, so I will have to look into that for sure!~

He actually likes this thriller anime, The Promise Neverland

e2f4d50157163791a3994d6854a4df46.jpg

Maybe because there're gore scenes and it's quite scary, he didn't recommend this anime. There're a lot of underage fans on Weverse :-D

Eh... this one wasn't too good ">.>

:yesr: at least he didn't recommend Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, I dislike a sadistic male lead :rolleyes:

Ugh, I hate that one! I dislike those where the heroine is so dumb to stick this those nasty male leads. Makes me angry lol.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Eh... this one wasn't too good ">.>

Soobin seems liking it. He even learn to play the ost with piano

https://mobile.twitter.com/bff…tatus/1369598016382976000

If he likes psychological anime like this, he must be liking Higurashi no naku koro ni or maybe Deadman Wonderland? :whatb:

Ugh, I hate that one! I dislike those where the heroine is so dumb to stick this those nasty male leads. Makes me angry lol.

Dumb heroine who just let the male lead hurt him and doing as he please is the most annoying character. The awkward one like Sawako in Kimi ni Todoke is better for me.

Maybe I should create a list of my favorite shoujo female lead :smirks2:

Yamato Rinko from Ore Monogatari, a girl who doesn't judge people by their appearance.

Honda Tooru from Fruit Basket. She's an angel. Looks fragile, but actually she's such a strong character.

Haruhi Fujimiya from Ouran High School Host Club. Normal girl will be crazy if they surrounded by rich-ikemen :wilds:

• Soobin seems liking it. He even learn to play the ost with piano

https://mobile.twitter.com/bff…tatus/1369598016382976000

If he likes psychological anime like this, he must be liking Higurashi no naku koro ni or maybe Deadman Wonderland? :whatb:

Eh... Soobin too.. Those 3 are kind of similar in that theme, so he might... but I didn't like those either tbh ^ ^"

Dumb heroine who just let the male lead hurt him and doing as he please is the most annoying character. The awkward one like Sawako in Kimi ni Todoke is better for me.

Maybe I should create a list of my favorite shoujo female lead :smirks2:

Yamato Rinko from Ore Monogatari, a girl who doesn't judge people by their appearance.

Honda Tooru from Fruit Basket. She's an angel. Looks fragile, but actually she's such a strong character.

Haruhi Fujimiya from Ouran High School Host Club. Normal girl will be crazy if they surrounded by rich-ikemen :wilds:

Right?! I tend to stay away from shoujo manga/anime since a lot of heroines in those tend to be like that and it's so annoying to see... :mads:

Kimi ni Todoke is better in that aspect since both Sawako and Kazehaya are both sweet characters, so it's at least easy to cheer on them.

Rinko and Ore Monogatari are some of the best female leads/shoujo manga out there! :crys:

That one is so unique and cute, it stands out from the rest. Specially with Takeo is so distinctive from regular male leads in shoujo manga but such a kind person. The flower part with makoto's sis stayed with me, ugh... such a sweet and simple thing but still T^T

I disagree with Haruhi being normal! She is smarter and at the same time more oblivious than the average person lol. :smirks2:

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Eh... Soobin too.. Those 3 are kind of similar in that theme, so he might... but I didn't like those either tbh ^ ^"

Tbh I also like gore anime :sweatr: my taste is extreme opposite ig. Horror, bloody scenes, massacre, while I'm also enjoying the most anime like Yuru Camp :angryr:

But it seems like these two just watching random anime which has high rating :wellr:

Right?! I tend to stay away from shoujo manga/anime since a lot of heroines in those tend to be like that and it's so annoying to see... :mads:

Kimi ni Todoke is better in that aspect since both Sawako and Kazehaya are both sweet characters, so it's at least easy to cheer on them.

Rinko and Ore Monogatari are some of the best female leads/shoujo manga out there! :crys:

That one is so unique and cute, it stands out from the rest. Specially with Takeo is so distinctive from regular male leads in shoujo manga but such a kind person. The flower part with makoto's sis stayed with me, ugh... such a sweet and simple thing but still T^T

I disagree with Haruhi being normal! She is smarter and at the same time more oblivious than the average person lol. :smirks2:

While Kimi ni Todoke and Ore Monogatari had the best live action movies, but not with Ouran. They ruined it so badly :waterr:

babe543a22726d4c84ebb85f416fde2b_640.jpg

Real life Takeo is so similar with anime version :angryr:

and real life Kazehaya Shouta is handsome Haruma Miura (RIP ;( )

BdxhncTCMAApHpx?format=jpg&name=small

I guess it's hard to cast an actor who fits image with Tamaki Suoh, he's half France too.

But....625197259dcae4e7f49ae1ea24bffdff.jpg

ExAmwmMWEAMZoJg?format=jpg&name=small

:cutes:

• Tbh I also like gore anime :sweatr: my taste is extreme opposite ig. Horror, bloody scenes, massacre, while I'm also enjoying the most anime like Yuru Camp :angryr:

But it seems like these two just watching random anime which has high rating :wellr:

I can handle gore in anime and manga, so it’s not that tbh lol. It’s just that those stories and characters weren’t interesting or likable... T^T

Which is such a shame since the concept for all of those is super interesting, it makes us suck even more (_ _lll)

Are there any really good anime that’s like that? I can only sort of think of Another and that has its flaws too..

Oh do you like Overlord btw? Not quite gore but, I thought of it for scenes we haven’t even seen in anime lol.

Ha, ha, it seems most casual and young viewers tend to stick to popular high rated anime. Specially since the guys are busy idols~

Those two did good job with casting, but it also helped that those characters had “normal” designs lol.

Oh my gosh....

Don’t make me wish there was an Ouran live adaptation with that beautiful angel as Tamaki... :pinky-not-fair: :pinky-not-fair: :pinky-not-fair:

That’s never going to happen and it’s so sad because I can see it now.. such tragedy. But like at the same time I can’t imagine Hueningkai saying Tamaki’s lines lmao. It would be so amusing but I just can’t!

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Ohhh...I love Another! It's still not really satisfying, but I guess it's fun enough. I prefer anime with mystery, suspense, horror with gore in decent amount. Something like Death Note, Shiki (vampire anime), Ghost Hunt, Higurashi, Umineko, paranoia agent, Junji Itou collections. Sometimes anime with weird art like Yamishibai is fine.

Never watch Overlord, I'll check this out. Currently I'm watching Urusekai Picnic Urasekai.Picnic.full.3118429.jpg

This looks like Yuri anime ^^ but nope, it's horror-action-mystery about two girls who enter urusekai (the other side of the world) and meet with various internet urban legend like kunekune, hasshaku-sama, kisaragi station etc.

• normal” designs lol.

Takeo in human version actually quite ikemen and really manly, while anime version is gorilla dress like human :cryingr:

And usuallyy anime version is more unreal and really handsome, but I'm sorry...real life Kazehaya wins this time :cryingk:

I watched tons of shoujo anime live action just to see how they portrayed beautiful or handsome fem/male leads. Some are disappointing, but some are even more beautiful than the anime. Like how they gathered my favorite actors and actress in one movie....

Orange.jpg

orange-featured.jpg

I also can see Beomgyu in a lot of shoujo anime adaptation.... :teeheek:

1461337260-e59abc7474544b37e55473c9caa26144.gif

original.gif

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!