The cancer of kpop clout chasers and exposures

• I recently read an article about Jay B of got7 sliding into the DM of a Instagram influencer. Doesn't seem like he said anything bad. But obviously some fans don't like it, because ya know idols can't date๐Ÿคก.

Anyway this influencer decided for the 5 minutes of fame to " expose" him by posting their conversation on her ig for everyone to see.

I sincerely hate these types of people, who have nothing going in their lives but to play games with people and also betray what little trust they put in you.

We've seen this multiple times with BTS as well. My question is WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? What is it that makes them want to share/ show everything they do with idols or spy on them?

This situation with Jay b just highlights more why most idols have extremely serious mental health problems especially trust issues, when everyone out there is just trying to fuck you over for the lols all the time. It's no wonder agencies act like walled gardens nobody is allowed to see in. These reasons are why you literally couldn't approach BTS or any idol and strike up a casual conversation like you would any normal person, because they and their staff are always wondering what are you trying to pull.

Also I want to know, what's the deal with this clout chasing expose? Don't mean to strike a cord but it's nearly always the girls doing this toxic shit for no reason. When female idols date or hit people up nobody airs their business. But a guy talks to a girl, his business must be national news. What happened to respect?

• Man shouuld have sent some personal abs photos #disappointed....

• it's an influence

What the fuck did he EXPECT???

The entire career of influencer is based on attention seeking, this is the only expected outcome

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also I want to know, what's the deal with this clout chasing expose? Don't mean to strike a cord but it's nearly always the girls doing this toxic shit for no reason. When female idols date or hit people up nobody airs their business. But a guy talks to a girl, his business must be national news. What happened to respect?

IMO it boils down to the fact that many men think with their little heads.

Successful women are generally going to go after more or as successful men so less likely they are gonna get exposed by some low class influencer.

• The influencer said that she meant to only share the dms with her close friends but like there was nothing juicy to begin with except the fact that he is a popular idol. I'm not really buying her story.

๐๐“๐’ โ™ก ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค โ™ก ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

• The influencer said that she meant to only share the dms with her close friends but like there was nothing juicy to begin with except the fact that he is a popular idol. I'm not really buying her story.

I don't buy it either. Because I'm like why are you Sharing it anyway? This is a private conversation between you two show some respect. It sucks that idols are forced to have serious trust issues because of clowns ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก like this

• That's a dramatic view of the Jayb situation lol I do find annoying the way some people are so eager to show celebrities flirting with them in the dms (that happens a lot outside kpop too), but that's not so dramatic as "someone he trusted" or betray, she's just a hot girl he tried to make out with, this isn't Jennie case where someone who was close enough to have her private Instagram shared her personal photos.

The way people see it as a scandal is the weird thing, it was a low class move (I view commoners the same way), but nothing that should tanish his singer image.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• IMO it boils down to the fact that many men think with their little heads.

Successful women are generally going to go after more or as successful men so less likely they are gonna get exposed by some low class influencer.

Hkm not sure if that's the problem, because some " successful" women still engage in this shitty activity despite the fact the guy they are talking to isn't a red flag or said anything outlandish.

I think the reason the girl's don't get exposed is because most guys aren't interested in clout chasing nonsense and thus don't plan to share/expose people they talk to. But you see many girls that are in this situation feel the need to have some drama and clout to their name and thus do this shady shit. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Snakes deserve nothing hope this influencer never is allowed to work in the industry or with idols etc she needs a blacklist. This would go for guys that do this same bs. If someone trusted you you do not betray that trust unless it was something bad or dangerous. But if it's not it's not hard concept to grasp keep your fuckin mouth shut.

• That's a dramatic view of the Jayb situation lol I do find annoying the way some people are so eager to show celebrities flirting with them in the dms (that happens a lot outside kpop too), but that's not so dramatic as "someone he trusted" or betray, she's just a hot girl he tried to make out with, this isn't Jennie case where someone who was close enough to have her private Instagram shared her personal photos.

The way people see it as a scandal is the weird thing, it was a low class move (I view commoners the same way), but nothing that should tanish his singer image.

The only reason it becomes dramatic is because these people know idols have a hard life with trust issues as any slight to their image can ruin them. That some people will go out of their way to harm their own relationships just for 5 minutes of fame, example the clown that exposed Namjoon's trip on the train or the monk they went out of his way to release his private confession. Stuff people expect to remain private. Or the nurse that exposed Jin's reaction to medication. Guess HIPPA means nothing for that clout shit ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ. Same with this influencer she knows idols dating get flack for no reason, but despite that still go ahead knowing the potential harm she could cause him not just from fans, but also the mental harm she inflicted, by putting it out there. Thus betraying what little trust he put in her. Just like RN if you dmed me anything doesn't have to be anything related to romance, you expect our dms to remain private, regardless of how you feel, you'd likely take some small offense that put your stuff out in public without even asking you, and you subconsciously likely will say well im never telling this person anything anymore right? Now you magnify that as a idol where you have to think of that with everybody you come across including genuine people that may try and befriend you. You have to wonder is someone trying to screw me over?

• Hkm not sure if that's the problem, because some " successful" women still engage in this shitty activity despite the fact the guy they are talking to isn't a red flag or said anything outlandish.

I think the reason the girl's don't get exposed is because most guys aren't interested in clout chasing nonsense and thus don't plan to share/expose people they talk to. But you see many girls that are in this situation feel the need to have some drama and clout to their name and thus do this shady shit. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Snakes deserve nothing hope this influencer never is allowed to work in the industry or with idols etc she needs a blacklist. This would go for guys that do this same bs. If someone trusted you you do not betray that trust unless it was something bad or dangerous. But if it's not it's not hard concept to grasp keep your fuckin mouth shut.

Haha fair fair, I think there's never one specific reason for all. Some people are just nasty. Female or male.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!