Nmixx actually big 4 group that heavily supported by company stans

• Aespa has a huge china fanbase just behind Blackpink, Lsf have Chaewon and Sakura which why they're super popular in Japan, Itzy is a 4 year old group with a hit under their belt and Newjeans basically gp favorite.

This is all outside of what company stans can do.

But Nmixx, they have a really huge sales without any hit and questionable TT for every cb. Not to mention that whenever I see any of their fans, they mostly also a fans of other JYP groups even here in akp. Kep1er is what will happen to Nmixx if they're coming from non big 4. They have exactly same problem that people kinda dislike their TT.

Not like it's something negative but it's weird why in other discussion of whose having the most company stans, people seems to not see it in Nmixx. Are they too unnoticeable?

• People don't mention Nmixx in this kind of discussions because they don't threaten their favorite groups. I see a lot of stans for their talent (yes, they're very talented) and for their humor, but I don't think these characteristics would translate into a big fandom if they weren't a big4 group, their music would have to be liked for it (even in a niche way, but their own fandom doesn't seem to like their music a lot, just like Kep1er).

At least their new songs are more liked by fans or casuals, but the way their debut album sold almost 500k when O.O is included as one of worst debut songs ever is peak company privilege

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its funny why you'd just point out Nmixx?? Aren't any big4 the same? How did NJ sell like 500k+ on their debut? Wasn't that company stans? And what if the company stans support them? Is that bad? All big 4 groups tend to sell more because of it. smh

• Its funny why you'd just point out Nmixx?? Aren't any big4 the same? How did NJ sell like 500k+ on their debut? Wasn't that company stans? And what if the company stans support them? Is that bad? All big 4 groups tend to sell more because of it. smh

well in newjeans case, ofc they had eyes on them from both hybe and sm but i hope you know that they released 3/4 songs before the album dropped. they released almost all concept images and what the album would look like. they had cute bags that even non fans were buying... nmixx had pre-orders started like almost a year ago 💀 imagine fans buying their album and then being hit with a disastrous song like O.O 😭 i would cry

• well in newjeans case, ofc they had eyes on them from both hybe and sm but i hope you know that they released 3/4 songs before the album dropped. they released almost all concept images and what the album would look like. they had cute bags that even non fans were buying... nmixx had pre-orders started like almost a year ago 💀 imagine fans buying their album and then being hit with a disastrous song like O.O 😭 i would cry

lol excuses. Then there's other groups like KOL where they did pre-releases. The pre-releases were good. Did they hit even 50k??? NO! So, dude all you got to do is chill and not have exceptions for your favorites. You may not like NMIXX releases but maybe their fans do. Just stop being a toxic fan.

• well in newjeans case, ofc they had eyes on them from both hybe and sm but i hope you know that they released 3/4 songs before the album dropped. they released almost all concept images and what the album would look like. they had cute bags that even non fans were buying... nmixx had pre-orders started like almost a year ago 💀 imagine fans buying their album and then being hit with a disastrous song like O.O 😭 i would cry

Don't get me wrong but I like NJ's music but how would a newly debuted group with no fanbases built sell 500k+? Because they did pre-releases and album designs? 💀💀 That's called big 4 privileges. And the same goes for NMIXX

• Don't get me wrong but I like NJ's music but how would a newly debuted group with no fanbases built sell 500k+? Because they did pre-releases and album designs? 💀💀 That's called big 4 privileges. And the same goes for NMIXX

you need to re-read where i clearly started my take by mentioning that they had support from hybe AND sm stans. literally the first thing I mentioned. 🤡 no one’s denying that, but you also shouldn’t deny the fact that that people pre-ordered 200k nmixx albums BEFORE they even knew the group name or any of the members. the day newjeans news dropped was the day they dropped their attention music video followed by hurt and hybe boy in the span of a week. people KNEW what they were getting into, knew the members, what their music sounded like, what their sound direction was going to be like. imagine just blindly ordering an album just because they’re the next jyp girl group. THATS the difference and the point I was trying to make. big 4 privilege is insane but jyp stans are on a whole other level

• you need to re-read where i clearly started my take by mentioning that they had support from hybe AND sm stans. literally the first thing I mentioned. 🤡 no one’s denying that, but you also shouldn’t deny the fact that that people pre-ordered 200k nmixx albums BEFORE they even knew the group name or any of the members. the day newjeans news dropped was the day they dropped their attention music video followed by hurt and hybe boy in the span of a week. people KNEW what they were getting into, knew the members, what their music sounded like, what their sound direction was going to be like. imagine just blindly ordering an album just because they’re the next jyp girl group. THATS the difference and the point I was trying to make. big 4 privilege is insane but jyp stans are on a whole other level

And pre-ordering 200k albums without knowing the group name is a part of big 4 privileges 💀 and I clearly mentioned that NMIXX benefits from it 🤡🤡. smh 🤦🏻‍♂️

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, why do you say disastrous song? I like it, some other listeners like it. People have different tastes. Doesn't mean what you like, I'm going to like it. So its all subjective. I might not like the same food you eat but I can't say that its a disastrous food? lol

Be a respectful fan so other respect your likings and opinions. Comment like yours is what creates feuds between fans.

• Also, why do you say disastrous song? I like it, some other listeners like it. People have different tastes. Doesn't mean what you like, I'm going to like it. So its all subjective. I might not like the same food you eat but I can't say that its a disastrous food? lol

you like it, i don’t. you can praise it as a god sent song and i can diss it for finding it horrendous. this is a kpop forum, i need u to relax and stop quoting me.. four quotes in like 45 minutes it’s like you’re just camping on this thread waiting for people to say something 😭😭 please let it go Luv

• you like it, i don’t. you can praise it as a god sent song and i can diss it for finding it horrendous. this is a kpop forum, i need u to relax and stop quoting me.. four quotes in like 45 minutes it’s like you’re just camping on this thread waiting for people to say something 😭😭 please let it go Luv

Lol yeah I'm camping. This is a kpop forum.

Best you can do is avoid replying so why do you do the same? You're camping ig??? You know you can let it go first right luv?

• Yeah new groups with huge preorders without anyone knowing the members and how they sound like, will always be from the big4.

For now, NMixx proves that JYP has hard core label stans. We can’t say for certain about other labels because no one opened preorders without at least introducing the members or dropping teasers. Logically they also have the privilege but is it at JYP level? That’s the big question.

Welp I clearly said it's not bad at all. No one said others like Nj didn't benefits from company stans. Cant you read my last paragraph? The situation I given is from now not on their debut era. While Nj themselves has gather outside attention other than Hybe stans, Nmixx still being hard carry by Jyp stans compared to other groups. Other groups I listed above other than Nmixx all consistently being in top 10 in Korea chart and also doing well international chart. So, where Nmixx stand here?

For Nj, a lot of non fans actually buying their albums. Their bluebook album going super viral in my country where a lot of celebrity doing an unboxing vid and they're not a kpop fans.

• Itzy was attacked for the same thing you are suggesting that it was mostly TWICE fans bulk buying their albums but that proved to be false just like NMIXX's Album Sales are their own merit.

NMIXX's Midsummer NMIXX dream sold 719k Albums on their first day, it's a record for a JYPE GG, they also hold the 3rd highest JYPE GG 1st Day Album Sales too.

The majority of Album Sales are through Pre-Orders meaning the Song Ranking is irrelevant since no-one but Insiders have heard the Title Track.

DigiPacks are the main factor for increasing album sales, at least since the 4th generation as they weren't widely used in the previous gens.

As for Company Stans, there aren't many that buy albums from anyone outside their bias, especially from JYPE that have 5 active South Korean Idol Groups

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!