TW// A company that lets SA happen to girls should be boycotted. Period.

• It shouldn’t even be up for debate. Especially from a company with basically 100% male ownership, having so much control over hundreds of young females, they should be held strictly accountable when it happens.

No sales, streaming or support for that company until they respond, take action against the perpetrators, apologize and give justice to the victims, and change their policies. And whoever gave orders and permission to those staff to engage in SA should be punished too.

Y’all have so much energy to continually beat down on women fighting against their CEO for their own reasons, but when it comes to powerful companies you give your little two cents then try to sweep it under the rug.

There should be hashtags, emails and a boycott until there is justice done. I for one I’m not stream any NJ until HYBE does what is right.

• was it confirmed?

If they actually admitted to it that's a class action waiting to happen.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• was it confirmed?

Yes seem they've apologized through Weverse... Shop...

Weverse Shop releases statement of apology for alleged inappropriate body search conducted during fansign event
    Earlier on July 8, a participant of a fansign event held by Japanese boy group &TEAM, affiliated with HYBE Labels Japan, took to an online communi…
    www.allkpop.com

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• was it confirmed?

There was a confirmatory statement, and half assed apology. Not even from HYBE, but from "Weverse Shop". https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202307092219240410

They even searched the underwear of the female fans. If this is what they do to PAYING CUSTOMERS, imagine what kind of leeway the company gives itself towards managing female trainees and idols who are obligated to follow HYBE's orders under contract.

And kpop stans showing their true colors by either trying to keep this issue hush hush or taking opportunity to troll about BTS and MHJ rather than put attention the actual abuse and lack of humanity by the company.

• imagine what kind of leeway the company gives itself towards managing female trainees and idols who are obligated to follow HYBE's orders under contract.

Of course Teshubs turns this into another rape fantasy towards the idols :pepefacepalm:

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Of course Teshubs turns this into another rape fantasy towards the idols :pepefacepalm:

This isn't the type of thread to be trolling or trying to one up other users. It's speaks volumes about HYBE's company culture that they saw no problem about these security procedures to the point it can be considered SA. That in itself is dangerous for any young females who work in this sort of company.

• You ain't slick. We see you trying to deflect the blame away from HYBE. "It's the people bringing attention to injustice, not the ones who did injustice who are the true villain!"

I am not even the one who made the post but only gave my opinion on it, creepy dude.

Blocking you now. Don't want to see creepiness here.

• I am not even the one who made the post but only gave my opinion on it, creepy dude.

Blocking you now. Don't want to see creepiness here.

But you wouldn't even call the gross actions by the company you stan "creepy". We all know how you company stans operate

• Yes seem they've apologized through Weverse... Shop...

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…cted-during-fansign-event

is this sth that happens often in kpop or just a one time thing?

I cant imagine older fandoms putting up with this

• Why should the idols suffer for the sins of the company? There are better ways to seek redress and I do think there should be consequences for the outrageous behavior, but your "solution" seems to seek to punish the idols (who may be victims too) and is either misguided and/or thinly veiled and horribly superficial.

• Why should the idols suffer for the sins of the company? There are better ways to seek redress and I do think there should be consequences for the outrageous behavior, but your "solution" seems to seek to punish the idols (who may be victims too) and is either misguided and/or thinly veiled and horribly superficial.

These idols who are making millions upon millions won’t be hurt in the least. Oh, they won’t be able to buy even more luxury watches and bags. Big whoop.

Any sort of protest needs to have some discomfort or “bite” to it, otherwise these companies would not care at all and continue as usual because the status quo remains the same.

And this isn’t about destroying their careers, but making it known to the company that fans shouldn’t be treated lightly. The trauma, shame and discomfort felt by the victims can’t be undone. But at least they can have support so that HYBE is put to task and that similar incidents won’t be repeated ever again.

• These idols who are making millions upon millions won’t be hurt in the least. Oh, they won’t be able to buy even more luxury watches and bags. Big whoop.

Any sort of protest needs to have some discomfort or “bite” to it, otherwise these companies would not care at all and continue as usual because the status quo remains the same.

And this isn’t about destroying their careers, but making it known to the company that fans shouldn’t be treated lightly. The trauma, shame and discomfort felt by the victims can’t be undone. But at least they can have support so that HYBE is put to task and that similar incidents won’t be repeated ever again.

Fans should never be treated lightly, but I side-eye your motives for suggesting this when you made continual derogatory posts about idols. I mean you did just rant about how you figured BP would probably all marry white men...

Seems like you want to hurt idols at any cost and are wrapping that thinly disguised movement to "boycott the companies" by alienating the idols when there are other avenues - such as filing lawsuits and getting media coverage - that would bring a lot more attention and oversight to the actual issues instead of just saying "boycott newjeans" :huuh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!