Being a kpop stan makes it harder to find a quality man and/or woman?

• I saw a YouTube video of a Korean man selecting a blind date based on the contents of the phone of different women. He missed out on two thicc af women because he didn’t like some of their app usage. In particular he eliminated anyone who stanned idols, citing a bad experience dating a kpop stan in the past. It’s true that most quality men and women would prefer their partners to have other hobbies besides kpop, especially from Korean perspectives. So this decreases the chances for kpop stans in the dating pool. So obviously most stans with standards will have to be single because they would never settle unless the other person is also a stan but rich.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was never an issue for me. Most people that I know doesn't care much about kpop, in a positive or negative way. My partner doesn't stan anyone (inside or outside kpop, he just like some singers of our country), but he respects my taste and even give a listen to some kpop songs.

Inside or outside kpop, there's some people that overdo it, so I understand the trauma of dating a kpop fan.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw a YouTube video of a Korean man selecting a blind date based on the contents of the phone of different women. He missed out on two thicc af women because he didn’t like some of their app usage. In particular he eliminated anyone who stanned idols, citing a bad experience dating a kpop stan in the past. It’s true that most quality men and women would prefer their partners to have other hobbies besides kpop, especially from Korean perspectives. So this decreases the chances for kpop stans in the dating pool. So obviously most stans with standards will have to be single because they would never settle unless the other person is also a stan but rich.

External Content youtu.be

This is true. Because we know about the fetiiahiztion of Korean men and women. Outside of a 1 night stand/hookup we don't want to date kpop fans because these people have unrealistic expectations of both men and women, either they have to be ungodly beautiful under all circumstances or have a perfect personality, nobody has that everyone has their flaws and weaknesses even those idols these fans would be dissapointed if they knew them behind the screen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!