Anthony Inuma's spicy 🔥 Instagram post after leaving Wakeone

• If he really wrote this than damn

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “Anthony ainuma's spicy 🔥 Instagram post after leaving Wakeone” to “Anthony Inuma's spicy 🔥 Instagram post after leaving Wakeone”.
  • I'm impressed, Haruto or Woonggi looked more probable to do something like that lol Wakeone is really a mess, they have a lot of trainees and never debut them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• fuck wakeone

Park Jihoo was recruited by them :pepe-shame: Wakeone has my fave lineup of trainees (compared to other bp companies), but I don't trust them

• Pinky_Peachy  Baeggi

Just came back home and remembered I posted here. I looked at his Insta to see if he really said that. Acording to Twitter people either think this post was fake or he deleted it hm...

But this is the last post he wrote that is still up on his account

External Content www.instagram.com

And this was posted in Japanese (I got it translated for you)

Unbenannt.png

• I hope the best for him. It's sad that his throat wasn't in the best condition for Love Me Right. But since he's young, maybe he can find a better company.

• I hope the best for him. It's sad that his throat wasn't in the best condition for Love Me Right. But since he's young, maybe he can find a better company.

I actually didn't watched Boys Planet (no time, less interested than other survival shows) but I remember him well from when he was on Produce where he ended up as #18.

External Content youtu.be

• Baeggi for the 3rd video, I remember how he auditioned in a team with Toma Nakamura and Xu Fengfan as the "foreigners" team on Prouduce 101 Japan S2 :teeheek: I remember when they had finished to perform and the judges asked Anthonny why he auditioned in a team of foreigners despite living in Japan, because Fengfan is from China and lives in Japan since a few years and Toma was from Indonesia where he still seems to be living. I remember the judges said something like "You live on a Japanese mountain but you auditioned in a team of foreigners, how comes? Arn't you Japanese tho?" and than he explained that he was actually half Flillipino and that he only came to Japan when he was about 9 years old. And than the judge said "thats quit odd, the other half Japanese contestants didn't auditioned as foreigner-teams tho" (I remember in S2 there was also someone half Iranian, another one who was half Mexican and there was also someone who is half Nigerian)

• He was high ranked at the start because he was known for Produce. Sadly he didn't get screentime in boys planet (and being honest, his performances weren't the best, limousine was good, but too late), his final rank was 32nd. Wakeone seems to have signed some trainees only for boys planet, he was one of them. This was the team they really planned to debut, but changed their plans for boys planet:

They're the only ones still in wakeone (sans one)

• Baeggi for the 3rd video, I remember how he auditioned in a team with Toma Nakamura and Xu Fengfan as the "foreigners" team on Prouduce 101 Japan S2 :teeheek: I remember when they had finished to perform and the judges asked Anthonny why he auditioned in a team of foreigners despite living in Japan, because Fengfan is from China and lives in Japan since a few years and Toma was from Indonesia where he still seems to be living. I remember the judges said something like "You live on a Japanese mountain but you auditioned in a team of foreigners, how comes? Arn't you Japanese tho?" and than he explained that he was actually half Flillipino and that he only came to Japan when he was about 9 years old. And than the judge said "thats quit odd, the other half Japanese contestants didn't auditioned as foreigner-teams tho" (I remember in S2 there was also someone half Iranian, another one who was half Mexican and there was also someone who is half Nigerian)

He was so young in produce, omo, it's impressive he made it into top18. And it's interesting the cultural difference, if someone is half korean they're included in foreigners team easily lol

• Wakeone seems to have signed some trainees only for boys planet

lol this is so the oposite that I know from the shows that I've watched, but than again I only ever watched PDJ S1 & S2 but it was funny to see where most people of S1 & S2 ended up in the Japanese one since about 3/4 of S1 debuted and at the moment about 1/3 of S2

Some examples I can think of right now

• Kanta, Kento & Takeru of BXW were on S1. They were actually set to debut with Hiroto Ikumi, but Hiroto literally Fed his contract and left the company to go to Korea instead. After he left 2 more trainees had left the company. I am unsure whats with BXW right now since their last single isn't on Spotify even tho it came out some months ago and nobody said a single thing on why their member Daisuke dissapeared and where he is now. Daisuke silently leaving is so odd, especially cause he also deleted his Instagram I guess.
    • Shuta, Katsunari, Kosuke & Fumiya of OWV on S1. The group was found after the dudes started a potcast together. Kosuke was in a boygroup before but left them and never returned cause he hated how in his old contract he wasn't allowed to sing, but he liked it so much during PDJ so that he said he wanted to go somewhere where he was able to sing. However his first boygroup got mad on him not returning and so just disbanded ooop. OWV is signed to Universal Music Japan.
    • Hyuga, A.rik, Sol, Taiga, Kyo, Ryono, Tsubasa, Fumiya & Toi of ENJIN on S1. They originaly formed the group as a stageplay-actor group. Later on they also had signed Universal and debuted as boygroup.
    • Gen Suzuki of OHL on S1. After Produce he had joined the Japanese survival show called G-EGG but also didn't made it there and later on joined his curent group.
    • Ryuta & Ryo of NIK on S1. They also apeared on G-EGG later on and joined the winner group from the show.
    • Renta & Daigo of TO1 on S2. After not making it on PDJ they went to Korea and joined as new members the KPop-group TO1
    • Shu, Sunsei, Kohei, Toma, Wataru, Naoki, Shinsuke & Kaiho of OCTPATH on S2. After the show finished they all had joined Universal and debuted as group together. However Toma rain away shortly after debut and is missing for over a year now, but people say he apparently went back to Indonesia. Universal never said anything about it so its quit odd. And Wataru is also gone for almost half a year now but people hope that at least Wataru would come back someday.

I can give some more examples, but if I would do than the list would be too long :teeheek:

• lol this is so the oposite that I know from the shows that I've watched, but than again I only ever watched PDJ S1 & S2 but it was funny to see where most people of S1 & S2 ended up in the Japanese one since about 3/4 of S1 debuted and at the moment about 1/3 of S2

Some examples I can think of right now

• Kanta, Kento & Takeru of BXW were on S1. They were actually set to debut with Hiroto Ikumi, but Hiroto literally Fed his contract and left the company to go to Korea instead. After he left 2 more trainees had left the company. I am unsure whats with BXW right now since their last single isn't on Spotify even tho it came out some months ago and nobody said a single thing on why their member Daisuke dissapeared and where he is now. Daisuke silently leaving is so odd, especially cause he also deleted his Instagram I guess.
    • Shuta, Katsunari, Kosuke & Fumiya of OWV on S1. The group was found after the dudes started a potcast together. Kosuke was in a boygroup before but left them and never returned cause he hated how in his old contract he wasn't allowed to sing, but he liked it so much during PDJ so that he said he wanted to go somewhere where he was able to sing. However his first boygroup got mad on him not returning and so just disbanded ooop. OWV is signed to Universal Music Japan.
    • Hyuga, A.rik, Sol, Taiga, Kyo, Ryono, Tsubasa, Fumiya & Toi of ENJIN on S1. They originaly formed the group as a stageplay-actor group. Later on they also had signed Universal and debuted as boygroup.
    • Gen Suzuki of OHL on S1. After Produce he had joined the Japanese survival show called G-EGG but also didn't made it there and later on joined his curent group.
    • Ryuta & Ryo of NIK on S1. They also apeared on G-EGG later on and joined the winner group from the show.
    • Renta & Daigo of TO1 on S2. After not making it on PDJ they went to Korea and joined as new members the KPop-group TO1
    • Shu, Sunsei, Kohei, Toma, Wataru, Naoki, Shinsuke & Kaiho of OCTPATH on S2. After the show finished they all had joined Universal and debuted as group together. However Toma rain away shortly after debut and is missing for over a year now, but people say he apparently went back to Indonesia. Universal never said anything about it so its quit odd. And Wataru is also gone for almost half a year now but people hope that at least Wataru would come back someday.

I can give some more examples, but if I would do than the list would be too long :teeheek:

Oh, so you watched pd japan and not the korean one? That's surprising. Are most of those groups doing well? For kpop (and jpop too), debuting is just a step, a lot of produce kr trainees debuted, but the ones who really hit big (besides the winners) were Soyeon with Idle and Haknyeon with The Boyz

• And it's interesting the cultural difference, if someone is half korean they're included in foreigners team easily lol

Hm you made me think of S1 but I forgot how they placed the foreign participants on PDJ back in the first season, but than again the foreigners I remember from S1 had been

• Takeru Gutierez - He is half Fillipino, no idea if he fully grew up in Japan or not cause in an old TikTok he placed Manila as his hometown even tho he was born in Japan. He is now member of BXW
    • Lee Minhyuk - That guy literally yeeted Korea cause he loved Japanese food too much and ended up as weird beauty-youtuber in Japan before he auditioned on PDJ. I remember he had 1 song later on but that was hard to find cause however he didn't posted it on Spotify under his realname, but decided to use a profile that had the same name as the name that another guy called Lee Minhyuk was using and so it was quit a pain in the ass to even find the song (and the song isn't even that good lol)
    • Jung Younghoon, Kim Heecheon & Kim Yoondong - They were in the KPop-group HALO before but decided to try again in Japan cause "Well, when we disbanded we decided to try again in Japan cause nobody really liked us in Korea and we had more Japanese fans anyways". After PDJ they ended up in the group Orbit with some other contestants of the show
    • Eujin Aljama - He is half Fillipino and was from Canda. He was one of the first dudes to be eliminated and than straight went back to Canada. A few weeks ago I found him randomly on Twitter and yeah no, his entire Twitter account is just cringe and weird.

• Oh, so you watched pd japan and not the korean one? That's surprising. Are most of those groups doing well? For kpop (and jpop too), debuting is just a step, a lot of produce kr trainees debuted, but the ones who really hit big (besides the winners) were Soyeon with Idle and Haknyeon with The Boyz

I first heard of Produce when S1 ended in Korea and I.O.I was close to be disbanded. I only watched in S2 the snippets where NU'EST apeared cause I really loved them, but couldn't watch the show any further when they begun to cry and be all upset about Pledis. It also made me cry when Kahi cried cause she knew the boys and was sad how Pledis Fd up. Aaaaah. Later on I did't felt PD48. I also didn't knew they had a Chinese season cause I only ever heard there was one where they found a girlgroup, when the girlgroup allready was disbanded. I than didn't felt to watch S3 and when I tried to look at it, I just saw the negative sides of the show and than the scandal happend and I was like "yeah no". However the scandal of PDX was comming around the same time when PDJ S1 was just freshly aired and not finished so it really fucked up a lot for the Japanese show, but I'm glad most Japanese people didn't cared too much for the scandal in the Korean one since the Japanese show was not even involved into any of that, but Japanese peple had other shitty rumors ongoing and urg... but after the producers of the show said people should stop spreeding hatefull rumors it luckly stoped (the rumor was that apparently foreign or mixed contestants had been bullied for being not Japanese or mixed. The rumor started when Heecheon randomly left the show, his Korean fans claimed he was looking drepessed when eh returned to Korea and later on many mixed and foreign participants also left the show quit early. But the rumor was just dumb and didn't was true tho)

For the groups, well I don't follow all groups who exist from S1 & S2 because when they suck (In my opinion) I didn't bothered to follow them but some I can think of right now:

Boom Trigger

Debuted in 2020 with 5 member. However after a year 3 of them left. Their first songs were not so good tho but their last one was quit nice (in my opinion). However since they are just 2 they are on hiatus from duing music but the group isn't disbanded. One of the members is now working as soloist under the stagename of Okano_Skywalker. They are actually not really popular, but thats to be expected when you join a no-name company, don't promote and only release mediocre music

NVRLND

They debuted in 2020 but it took them ages to release the debut MV, so fans even begun to laugh at them "you debuted and where is the MV lol thats so pathetic. You can't call yourself a group and than not release the MV you were talking about" They disbanded in 2021 but extremly silently. I think some of them re-debuted by now but I don't follow them anymore

OWV

Not the best selling group but they still got more than 1 million views on each of their MVs and also menaged to sometimes reach #1 on the Japanese Oricon Charts (but only since they often released their albums in weeks where nobody sold much CDs in Japan). They are curently about to release a new album and posted teasers for them. I also remember they had a TV documentary (not sure if its still running) but oh boy, onetime Shuta was so close to F with their own leader as he said he would wish for Kosuke to get lost in an cave when they were hiking :teeheek:

ENJIN

As said before, they originaly debuted as stageplay group but are also a boygroup under Universal now too. They arn't really popular but have catchy music. Their member Hyuga also works as model and jesus I remember when rumored participants were named for PDJ S1 and international Produce-fans were literally rude towards Japanese people cause of him. They literally really said Hyuga can't be Japanese cause he is too handsome and looks too much Korean to them, but he is fully Japanese. They also were confused how a model was atending Produce since they wrote, I kid you not they belived Japanese people are mostly ugly and so they guessed all participants utside of him would end up ugly on Produce ... wtf. Their oldest member A.rik also owns his own fashion brand as far I know and yeah thats it so far for them.

BXW

Well I told you about them before in another message. I wonder whats up with Daisuke tho since he is nowhere to be seen and the group also has an odd way of posting their music. First it took them 1 year to upload their first 2 singles to Spotify and now their newest one isn't even on Spotify ... urg

Maison B

The group was found as a project of the Japanese rapper KEN THE390 after he was judge on PDJ S2 since he had the idea to give more dudes a chance in debuting so he signed them to his own company that he owns. I think the project when the finding of the group was aired on TV was quit liked since Ken is a famous rapper in Japan but however nobody really cares for the existence of the group I guess 😬

OCTPATH

I said before that the group is odd since we don't know why Toma debuted with them and than just left so fast without saying anything, but they seem to be popular. I mean 2 of their 3 MV have over 5 million views on YT and they are also releasing something new soon. 2 of their songs are also osts for popular Jdrama so that also pushes them again.

Orbit

They were highly anticipated after PDJ S1 finished. They are actually a group where fans wished to see them debut together. However they lost their fame after a while, mainly cause of COVID who made the Korean member unable to fly to Japan. And of cause idiots like Tomoaki Ando exist who get into a shitty big scandal about their 10 year older ex. girlfriend ... I am also mad how its a year since his scandal and nobody ever said if Tomoaki was right and his ex. lying or of he was the liar ...

DXTEEN

Funny enough, they actually didn't made it on S2 but still got all signed to the company of the winner groups. I hope they can gain a bit more popularity, since they are just freshly debuted 1 month ago because right now the only push they got so far was being trown at Kcon by Mnet like when a mom pushes their shy child into somewhere and says "go, sweety" (yeah well ... Mnet owns their company so ...)

--------------

But the winner groups of S1 and S2 JO1 & INI. They are both quit popular in Japan. Of cause not on the same level as the groups from Johnny's Entertainment, but they are selling a lot, have a lot views on YT and thats what counts. INI is also at the moment the #34 most famous artist in Japan (acording to Billboard) and JO1 the #72 most popular one. Both groups also have a crap ton of views on YT and also quit the number of foreign fans (even tho some JPop-fans do not really like them cause their company is owned by Mnet and cause some people did a dumb JPop-fan war when INI debuted ... and some KPop fans don't like them cause they are ignorant and act up as if it was bad that even Japanese music can sound the same as KPop does ...)

Edited 3 times, last by JiminieKookie ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!