What's a western artist you would recomend to people

• In my opinion I would allways recomend the German artist Madeline Juno, I love her songs so much and also the meaning behind them. I will post a few songs and write the translated lyrics to them, so you can understand what I mean with why I love the meanings of her songs so much

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

What is an western artist that you would recomend?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• Ruelle

she is pretty nugu herself but her songs do well as sound tracks of fantasy TV series

• Not really an artist more like a band but I always recommend twenty one pilots to people that like dark/emo/grunge music but aren't ready for the big stuff like korn/system of a down/kmfdm/slipknot etc etc (but I'm quite biased since I love them so much and they were the first group I really stanned before I knew what KPOP really was) if you have no clue who they are they made that big song 'stressed out' and 'heathens', but their music is actually so much more than that. these are my favorite songs from them that anybody can listen to if they are new to them:

another band/artist would be flyleaf. their music...too GOOD.

this is my fav song by them:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I would recommended Tinashe she is such a powerhouse performer but gets paid dust

• The two Western - UK to be specific- artists I really love is Jessie Ware and Rina Sawayama

A song I really enjoy by each:

• Finally someone talks about T.O.P, I used to listen to their songs so much, great song choices.

• The Symposium. They're a rock band that sounds just like the Strokes but not at all. Every song is a bop.
    • Nova Twins. I love them so much. It's heavy rock with hip-hop influence and if I had to compare their songs to another band, I'd say Muse meets Mindless Self Indulgence.
    • Scarlet's Remains and Christ Vs Warhols. If you like deathrock, you need to listen to these bands. Eveghost is my favorite.
    • John Mayer
    • Kara's Flowers. Pre-Maroon 5, but every song is actually good?
    • Viper Club. You need to listen if you like indie rock. Like, right now. Go now.
    • MGMT
    • Billy Joel
  • I have a couple different Western Artist's I enjoy:

I just got suggested this by YouTube and the lyrics hit home for me a lot. Def someone I suggest.

Other one's I like/found tonight because of YouTube/Spotify:

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• so many classics
    but I give some ideas

Air Supply
    Avril Lavigne early 2000s version
    CHVRCHES
    Depeche Mode
    Debbie Gibson
    Lighthouse Family
    M2M
    Meja
    Michael Learns To Rock

Michelle Branch
    Savage Garden
    Stevie B
    The Corrs
    Within Temptation
    Britney Spears early 2000s
    Westlife
    Backstreetboys
    Boyzone
    Tifanny
    The Jets

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!