[theqoo] I WENT TO MCDONALD'S WITH MY FRIEND AND STOPPED TALKING TO THEM EVER SINCE

• AVvXsEjboSO1Md9PULGaCI6gIaTZjxRrOFhh13DT6HHOeX2zrsWVVCEKjD4n7F8xGeEm1CF6etGy-O7lXr-Jvxm6-yZFdbElY16CimONLq15e3LXwpWbv3DjPnEFZBkeAHOG1D8UpLmJCi4XwP0yXF-90drJ6gWInneONM3GApAlxKGp08qAj7baigGBsmR4=s16000

"I can't even tell others because it's so embarrassing.So I'm posting this on Pann.

Am I being too stingy?.. I'm asking for your opinion.

It's been a while since I haven't eaten hamburger so I went to McDonald's with my friend.

There were 3 machines at the kiosk so we ordered and paid for ourselves.

I really like fries so I ordered a large set with a hamburger and my friend ordered a normal set.

When our order came, I was about to eat but my friend suddenly asked me to put our fries together and share.

I got a bit annoyed.

So I said "Ah! I like fries so I purposely ordered a large so I can eat a lot right?"

And my friend got upset and sneered at me saying "aren't you being too stingy with good?ㅋㅋ"

So we ended up not talking and just eating our hamburgers.

While looking at our own phone.."

original post: here

1. If one of person orders a large, let's just not share...

2. Why is your friend the one deciding to share or not

3. To the kids who are always asking to share, why do you want to share? Stop whining about sharing and just tell us the reason;;

4. Why are you sharing....

5. I've always hated sharing ever since I was a kid but I could never say anything... I don't do it anymore

6. I don't understand why your friend's the one getting upsetㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. You have the right to feel this way, your friend is f*cking selfish

8. They didn't even asked for your permission so why share?;; ridiculous

9. Why would your friend put your fries together without asking?;; This is something that even family members would fight over

10. I only share my fries because I don't like them that much.. I would ask my friends to eat more

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I dont get the point of sharing if they all got fries?

For example me and my friend, one of us get onion rings the other fries and we share. Like that makes sense.

If its all fries, it sounds like the friend just wanted to eat more fries than they paid for

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that's my usual date with any ex gf during high school times...

let's go do mac

then what do you like this and that

I would always have more, and fries etc.

and when we will take our order

and sit, after some time of eating I would always hear that "can I eat some fries too?", or "I will eat some fries"

at one point I was pissed that it's seriously bullshit especially when I ask person them many times should I buy them this or that more, and they would always decline, yet later would fkin eat my part of food, when I went there to eat well, not to be hungry after one hour later...

• at one point I was pissed that it's seriously bullshit especially when I ask person them many times should I buy them this or that more, and they would always decline, yet later would fkin eat my part of food, when I went there to eat well, not to be hungry after one hour later...

I cannot deal with that bull shit

like sometimes my friends order salads as their sides to be healthy and they keep asking to have some of your fries. Like no, eat your vegetable.

I dont know why people cant be honest about the food they really want. Its not even a money issue. I ask them if we should get extra fries for the table and they would say no.

• I cannot deal with that bull shit

like sometimes my friends order salads as their sides to be healthy and they keep asking to have some of your fries. Like no, eat your vegetable.

I dont know why people cant be honest about the food they really want. Its not even a money issue. I ask them if we should get extra fries for the table and they would say no.

yeah that's the worst

especially when you suggest to order more, or even say you will pay for it!

and they decline yet later want to eat that food :pepe-bonk:

• yeah that's the worst

especially when you suggest to order more, or even say you will pay for it!

and they decline yet later want to eat that food :pepe-bonk:

yeah

People have such a weird relationship with food

Like its ok to indulge yourself once in a while when you are out with friends or on a date

On the contrary, me and my ex liked to order like 4 or 5 dishes and sample everything and divide the left overs based on who likes what more. It worked out much better.

• Ah yes especially when on a date you want to choke them because they want your food 🤡🤡 regardless of the fact being offered the chance to buy more 🤣. Ah but alas you don't choke them because that's illegal 🤣

• Unless there was a mutual agreement to share food, I always found it as ill mannered to eat from somebody else's food. Just eat from your own plate.

It happened to me a lot with my friends. We would order the same thing, but I eat very slowly so by the time they already finished their plate, the take from mine.

• Unless there was a mutual agreement to share food, I always found it as ill mannered to eat from somebody else's food. Just eat from your own plate.

It happened to me a lot with my friends. We would order the same thing, but I eat very slowly so by the time they already finished their plate, the take from mine.

I eat slowly too

If someone wants some of my food I dont mind giving them some but do not put your fork/spoon in my freaking plate. Its gross and not hygienic

If someone does that they better finish my plate and pay for it bc Im not touching it anymore

• we gonna have to fight, why you out here stealing my food cause you HUNGRY!? get UP and ORDER MORE!!!reminds me back in middle school me and my friends used to skip school, we would run out and jump over the fence that caged the school in, to get to this plaza that had this poutine store, and cause I was in middle school like grade 6 I didn't know nothing about money so I would steal coins out of my mom's PURSE and pay for the poutine FOR ALL my STEALING friends who couldn't GET A JOB and pay for the food, and then they had the AUDACITY to eat my poutine too once they finished THEIRS. I should have SLAPPED THEM!!!!!

• we gonna have to fight, why you out here stealing my food cause you HUNGRY!? get UP and ORDER MORE!!!reminds me back in middle school me and my friends used to skip school, we would run out and jump over the fence that caged the school in, to get to this plaza that had this poutine store, and cause I was in middle school like grade 6 I didn't know nothing about money so I would steal coins out of my mom's PURSE and pay for the poutine FOR ALL my STEALING friends who couldn't GET A JOB and pay for the food, and then they had the AUDACITY to eat my poutine too once they finished THEIRS. I should have SLAPPED THEM!!!!!

not the POUTINE!!!!!!!!

my mom didnt mind giving me more to share with my friends. But this biatch started demanding more and more of my food. So I stopped sharing.

She like pissed me off. She was asking me to share my lunch with her during the first break. She was a bottom less pit who never got full.

• Also a friend who breaks off a friendship over something like this isn't worth befriending, can't believe op is being gaslit into thinking they're being stingy and in the wrong here.

• I would never share my fries even when the other person does NOT get fries, let alone when they do. It's on sight :pepe-cut:

everyone should watch that episode of friends when Joe doesnt share food

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!