enhypen strategy just not working

• internationally they're doing alright i think. a hybe group having bad sales is practically unheard of. but their nugudom in Korea 💀 i like how they did something different this cb. the song was better than their previous releases, their bsides are v gp friendly and they did cause a bit of a stir with the background female dancers but this is painful. i bet hybe is regretting spending $$$ millions on that weird egg iland building. also where is iland season two??????? where my girls at

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A group of teenagers getting a concept suited for men in their 40s is not it

It almost looks comical

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seeing the qrt...

:pepe-cross:

why are people so mean to them?

• A group of teenagers getting a concept suited for men in their 40s is not it

It almost looks comical

oh yesss this i agree with. i had to check nikis age after seeing the mv hes 17 still... this was their attempt at gaining slight relevance and still didn't work

• K-netz literally gave them a hint on what kind of song they like. Polaroid Love is charting decent and the management still want to push this kind of concept. I guess most of them cant or dont want to do cute or bubbly concepts. Sunoo's potential is literally being wasted in the group, any other companies will capitalize on that cuteness and natural aegyo but Belift have other plans.

• oh yesss this i agree with. i had to check nikis age after seeing the mv hes 17 still... this was their attempt at gaining slight relevance and still didn't work

One of their other MVs was even worse

they looked like drug lords setting people on fire

Like Kid, here is your banana milk, sit in a corner and drink it

Their creative team needs to rethink. Its not like they dont know they will do better with cute songs. like Polaroid love is THERE

• their fans are up everyones business

yeah I could see that backfiring

• I mean its obvious the other 6 are not fond of cute/bubbly concepts almost like their allergic to it lmao. Sunoo is the one who always needs to masked up his concept and be masculine.

• I mean its obvious the other 6 are not fond of cute/bubbly concepts almost like their allergic to it lmao. Sunoo is the one who always needs to masked up his concept and be masculine.

Im not familiar with members aside from Niki

but I think fresh and cute concepts are more age appropriate for them

They can even do dark concepts that are more goofy like red velvet and it will be more suitable

This comeback gives me Shinwa and 2pm

• they just make music, but don't make anything of true interest. again, another hybe boy group that just exist. at least TXT makes music of substance that everyone can like. enhypen's music panders to their fans only , and the music ain't even good. they just exist. they have no strategy their strategy is looking a mess. they just suck. nothing fun about those men, this comeback was the worst thing I heard this whole week right next to boynextdoors bland debut. it's lifeless music....sad music....demonic music.....boring music. they want to have some sort of sexy concept but they only fooling themselves. nobody's moving except their fans who don't even like their music they are in love with the members. it can't get worse for them, just can't. charting low, music a mess, visuals a mess, concept a mess. who put a curse on them? txt...it's making sense. txt black magic.

:white-heart::black-heart:</3

288194-4665-taylor-hand-heart-pngwhat's the first image of lana that pops in your head when you think of her  : r/lanadelrey

Edited 2 times, last by ellenote ().

• The Dark Blood concept is no different from what they were doing before. It's always been their concept, but now they're leaning into it more since the seminal text (all hail Dark Moon: Blood Altar) is becoming more popular. There's a story arc here. Dark Blood is kinda cringe imo, but only because they overdid it. I don't think the concept is too mature for them (including Niki), but then again I am close to their age. It would be better if they balanced the edgy and elegant without making it angsty. The teenage angst is what makes it seem like they can't handle it.

While Polaroid Love is basically the only Enhypen song that I like, I hate it when they do the cute concept. It's so uncomfortable. None of them can pull it off other than Sunoo, but I don't even want to see Sunoo being cute. I think only older people should do cute concepts because when younger people do it (unless they're actually children) it gives me the ick and it's always cringe af. Similarly, I don't want another sexy concept like Fever because Niki is literally a minor and that's absolutely disgusting.

• where your sig from?

Hangyul from here

He's the guy in the thumbnail

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!