RE: Does Sunoo fit in Enhypen or not?

• OP

tbh, i feel like every group has that one member who looks so cute for no reason, i think that member in enha is definitely sunoo (or jungwon), but despite that, i think he does fit the enhypen visuals. if anything i feel like jungwon is the one that stands out to me... but i might just be biased towards jungwon :p

• To the Anon OP:

1. I'm so tired of this narrative of Sunoo not fitting with Enhypen. Yeah, he's the cutest Enhypen member in both appearance and mannerism but my boy understands the assignment for every concept they had until now. :angryr:

2. Stop spreading this bullying nonsense, there wasn't any evidence that he was bullied outside of crazy solo stans taking clips out of context to fit their agenda.

• ofc he fits in, my boy is known for his duality, he may be a sunshine but he does dark concept well too. He also is a good dancer and singer. I can't even imagine enhypen without him as what Bang PD said he is the connecting point of enhypen. Sunoo doesn't even stick out badly so I think he fits enhypen perfectly well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!