Does Sunoo fit in Enhypen or not?

• Besides some bullying controversy earlier, Sunoo is often pointed out to be a contrast to Enhypen’s vibe of “masculinity”. Do you think Sunoo fit into Enhypen or is he too different from them?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • Enhypen is far from being called “ toxic masculinity”! I mean just because u dont give much gay fan service it doesnt mean they are toxic masculine. I think it’s the fans who takes co members shipping seriously are the toxic one or who thought he is bullied are being toxic. If you watch their content in Enhypen YT channel, ul know that they are very closed. In fact ul realize how Sunoo is so sassy who cutely complains all the time. He doesnt strike me as someone who can be pushed around.

Also, it’s okay if a guy looks straight as a ruler or a little bit feminine. There is nothing wrong with it. Being straight doesnt mean u are a toxic masculine or being soft doesnt mean ur gay.

But to answer ur question, YES he fits Enhypen perfectly fine. He was chosen for a reason. None of the boys like cutesy concept ( not even JW) but he taught the grp how to loosen up a little since most of them are introverts. Also, he is literally the ball of sunshine of the grp. They all like teasing him with fondness coz he is too cute. He brings so much smile to a grp of young men who are mostly shy & introverts.

And seriously, just because u dont fool around a lot or clown themselves much does not mean they are boring. I actually like listening to them. i saw them grow from a shy , awkward & innocent boys full of dreams to a confident men who experienced the cruelty of kpop.They are literally living their songs.

• Sunoo is the only one who attracts me in the group. He's got a fun personality and I love his vocals. If he was in one of those produce group he'd easily be top 5. I don't get it Why's he less appreciated in their fandom.

• Ok I hate to be that guy but he does stick out for the obvious reason. It’s subjective if it’s a good or bad thing for each person I guess.

• was he bullied? By what members?

• idk what you're talking about but sunoo's duality is popular among the fandom. He can fit in any concept.

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• He isn't even the only "feminine" member, people just single him out to prove a non existent point. Stop with the fake concern.

• I don't think he doesn't fit, it's more how the other members make him stick out.

• Why are you asking people who don't know shit about them?

This topic again... Y'all are so obsessed, I swear. I bet you're a fucking moa just like the author of the first tweet. Yes, he fits in and is not a contrast. Leave them alone.

Just go with the flow. Let’s not gatekeep asking questions. Moas can ask questions about Enhyphen and eventually turn into Engenes if you’re nice enough.

• You say this as if Sunoo is the only ''feminine'' idol to ever exist lol

Ofc he fits it.Rarely does a group ever consist of people who are all of the exact same profile.

This topic again... Y'all are so obsessed, I swear. I bet you're a fucking moa just like the author of the first tweet. Yes, he fits in and is not a contrast. Leave them alone.

That person is only asking if he's bullied lol.So mad for what??

• Just go with the flow. Let’s not gatekeep asking questions. Moas can ask questions about Enhyphen and eventually turn into Engenes if you’re nice enough.

You should take intention into account. It's not just a question, it's a statement - the first tweet wasn't used for no reason.

• That person is only asking if he's bullied lol.So mad for what??

There is a hundred threads about this, why is another one needed? The two threads about this made-up bullying issue on the main forum are also coincidentally created by a moa, I'm tired of these mfs.

Did you tag me because you agree? Because I said the same thing as you that he fits in

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!