Taekook shippers are heavily targeting Jimin after the dating news

• I think this was before the dating news? She is talking about the Dream movie premiere? Shippers are psychotic though.

Last time we had Jikookers attacking Tae in their circle and this time we have Taekookers attacking Jimin. Atp we need all three boys to come out openly and date so these two shipper gangs can just end this drama.

• This is not real right? its dark comedy right???? :holding-back-tears:

It is real, this is unfortunately the darkest part of our fandom, these nutjobs. We do not wanna call them Armys as they really are not but they still remain associated with the fandom despite most of us not wanting to associate with them.

This is taekookers new symbol :S

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think these are the jobless people having mid life crisis. Last time in jikookers space as well we had grown up mom's dragging tae and now this? Are these people even real??

• I think this was before the dating news? She is talking about the Dream movie premiere? Shippers are psychotic though.

Last time we had Jikookers attacking Tae in their circle and this time we have Taekookers attacking Jimin. Atp we need all three boys to come out openly and date so these two shipper gangs can just end this drama.

Just wondering, how toxic are vmin shippers compared to the other two? If not as bad as the other two, why?

• Just wondering, how toxic are vmin shippers compared to the other two? If not as bad as the other two, why?

I guess cause most see Vmin as platonic soulmates while Jikook and Taekook's bonds are sexualised to a very large extent by shippers who like to treat Jk like a trophy. Even amongst het shippers, JK has the most deranged pairing with Liskookers fighting with Rosekookers.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

oh wtf

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content twitter.com

oh wtf

Last month taekookers lost their shit and started making assualt accusations on Jimin all because he bear hugged JK on Hobi's enlistment day...I mean anyone with eyes could see he was like this punk JK and hugging him the way one does their lil bro..but yeah sure Jimin assaulted JK which is why you can see JK's bright eye smile up to the end.

• I guess cause most see Vmin as platonic soulmates while Jikook and Taekook's bonds are sexualised to a very large extent by shippers who like to treat Jk like a trophy. Even amongst het shippers, JK has the most deranged pairing with Liskookers fighting with Rosekookers.

Vmin shippers are truly the only normal ones

Taekookers have always been deranged and Jikookers are practically the same, always dragging Tae (except now they're all suddenly big fans of his and super supportive of his relationship with Jennie lol)

for some reasons Jikookers have been acting like Tae dating Jennie = Jikook is real?? which, idt the math is mathing there guys

no idea what it is about Jungkook that makes all of his ships so toxic. The het ships for him are especially nuts too, like Lizkook. I fear for that poor soul he ends up dating tbh.

• Last month taekookers lost their shit and started making assualt accusations on Jimin all because he bear hugged JK on Hobi's enlistment day...I mean anyone with eyes could see he was like this punk JK and hugging him the way one does their lil bro..but yeah sure Jimin assaulted JK which is why you can see JK's bright eye smile up to the end.

omg they sound insane

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I do wish sometimes that JK dates openly, whenever he is comfortable, cause only then will all his delusional ships sink. But yeah its gonna be bad for him when he does too cause so many delulus will rise to deny it...like the namkookers, yoonkookers, jinkookers aren't any better, they are just lesser in numbers so less vocal, else they sexualise him a lot too.

• That user who spread the conspiracy theory about Taennie being cosplayed that got 20k Likes was also a Taekooker. Majority of ‘ARMY’ I’ve seen on TW who push this theory and constantly tried to debunk the photos and videos are Taekookers. Yet, we’re the ones who get stick for it by Blinks and other fandoms because they see us all as one and the same.

The problem with them is that they’re often left unchecked by ARMYs, regarded as just delusional shippers screaming into the void. But they’re a massively influential and growing community, and a lot of the information they get about BTS comes from YouTube channels like Taekook-Lives, TikTok and other TKK accounts. I know of an irl ‘ARMY’ who got into BTS…through Taekook videos, and she ended up not being one of the sane ones.

Jimin gets a lot of backlash for it because not only is he openly affectionate towards Taekook, but his ship with JK has also grown a lot in popularity over the years and is considered a rival/obstacle for TKK.

If ARMYs can find time to take down or suspend solo accounts, they should be able to do the same with massive TKK fanbases as well, not have one of our major self-proclaimed OT7 fan accounts continuously defend people like Taekook-Lives.

• Last I saw that co-splayer tweet had 30k likes and so many delulu Armys who refuse to accept the reality are believing taekookers...its really getting sad and comical at the same time.

• I do wish sometimes that JK dates openly, whenever he is comfortable, cause only then will all his delusional ships sink. But yeah its gonna be bad for him when he does too cause so many delulus will rise to deny it...like the namkookers, yoonkookers, jinkookers aren't any better, they are just lesser in numbers so less vocal, else they sexualise him a lot too.

The thing about JK/Hyung Line shippers is that they don’t take their ships as seriously as TKK/JKK-ers do…yet. From what I’ve seen, it’s mostly a matter of fan content they churn out and double-biasing them for now.

Better keep a close eye on NamKookers though, with the amount of “JK finally getting noticed by his lifelong crush, Namjoon” narratives they’ve been pushing day in, day out and regular ARMYs joining in on it, they could become the next delusional ones if their popularity keeps growing.

• The thing about JK/Hyung Line shippers is that they don’t take their ships as seriously as TKK/JKK-ers do…yet. From what I’ve seen, it’s mostly a matter of fan content they churn out and double-biasing them for now.

Better keep a close eye on NamKookers though, with the amount of “JK finally getting noticed by his lifelong crush, Namjoon” narratives they’ve been pushing day in, day out and regular ARMYs joining in on it, they could become the next delusional ones if their popularity keeps growing.

Oh namkookers are definitely 3rd in line with their excessive projecting but we get Yoonkookers coming to life every time HYYH content drops and some of the weirdest Jinkook tweets time and time again which claim JK was depressed cause Jin enlisted and what not.

• Because of Taehyung and Jennie's dating news, a old post about Rosekook resurfaced on my fyp. Jungkook and Taehyung attended the Harry Styles together while Jennie and Rose did go as well so they're called it a double date...

The amount of shipper JK has :skull:

Oh I have seen some worse lies on rosekook being spread recently that I am glad did not reach mainstream Armyblinks else we know how deranged that bunch gets with even the minutest of BTS BP rumours.

As for Liskookers, I mean right here on AKP we have Liskookers roaming around proudly claiming that now that we got Taennie, Liskook is next and no even bats an eyelid. Even got a mod openly shipping them like its no biggie :skull:

• :pepe-shame::pepe-shame::pepe-shame:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Oh namkookers are definitely 3rd in line with their excessive projecting but we get Yoonkookers coming to life every time HYYH content drops and some of the weirdest Jinkook tweets time and time again which claim JK was depressed cause Jin enlisted and what not.

In YoonKookers’ defence, lmao, they all know that HYYH YoonKook is fictional but are invested in their tragic storyline that spans multiple comebacks, concert VCRs, novels and webtoons but never got proper closure. :cryingr:

I wouldn’t really worry about them yet since they’re mostly self aware about the pairing.

I haven’t seen much delusional JinKook tweets on my TL but yeah, what you said is pretty weird.

Namkookers are a bit worrying because the fandom itself co-signs it too but they excessively push JK as being the Ken doll who’s pathetically obsessed with Namjoon and has no other personality outside of that…those are some of the defining trademarks of TKK/JKK-ers. :pepeshut:

• The amount of shipper JK has :skull:

This tweet gets truer everyday:

• I can understand why TKK's insanity level was high this time because recently they are fed with a lot of TaeKook interactions after years of drought. But suddenly, they got hit with reality, poor children :pepe-joy:

• Same. Everyone knows YoonKook are just fiction. Not to mention Yoongi has way more popular ships like Yoonmin and SOPE, so not many cares about YoonKook outside of HYYH.

• This

I don’t understand how many TW ARMYs can openly denounce solos and suspend their accounts but in the same breath cower in front of big Taekook accounts. Those shippers also need to be namedropped, shamed and called out regularly. They’re *not* part of the fandom and never will be.

• This tweet gets truer everyday:

The sad part about this is the kook is always silent and unironically always second. The moment the member in their ship vs Kook becomes a reality due to the streams, charting, debuts or whatever, JK gets thrown under the bus and bashed mercilessly for being a nepo baby. The only true ship is nepokook :S

• I can understand why TKK's insanity level was high this time because recently they are fed with a lot of TaeKook interactions after years of drought. But suddenly, they got hit with reality, poor children :pepe-joy:

children? They are already exposed to be over 40s. All of them

• The sad part about this is the kook is always silent and unironically always second. The moment the member in their ship vs Kook becomes a reality due to the streams, charting, debuts or whatever, JK gets thrown under the bus and bashed mercilessly for being a nepo baby. The only true ship is nepokook :S

Damn right you are.

I no longer am surprised whenever I come across Jikookers/Taekookers who’d immediately discredit JK’s individual achievements so he doesn’t compete with their real biases, blame him if he doesn’t publicly interact with Tae/Jimin, or are straight up antis of him who make vile tweets about him daily.

When D-2’s teasers dropped and people were debating whether it would be Agust D or JJK1, it was a JiKook fan account who threw tantrums over the possibility of it being about JK instead of JM, calling one half of the ship they supposedly stan “BigHit’s favourite”.

When he didn’t publicly tweet his birthday wish to Tae, we had Taekookers trashing him for it and threatening to turn solo for “mistreating” Tae.

I’ve legit seen a literal JM solo post multiple tweets dragging JK, then demanding he kisses JM a few minutes later. :pepe-clown-gear:

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!