Finally they sing live +backtrack again

• Since 2022 antifragile, they didn't sing in whole era expect when there re festival university...

they sound unstable but we can't denied they need more stage live for improved more

I am disponssaited when i notice yunjin struggle (she is main vocal)if you did compared other mail vocal with hard choregraphies they re asleast only one stable .

I hope source music did care about vocal trainning more no dance skills or performance....you should trying sing live every stage for better improved

I can know this is hard for sakura kazuha and eunchae...yet they need chaewon as leader boost the confidence in live

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The real nj will lost their brand ambassadors gig...

You re obessed with that

External Content youtu.be

Lesserafim sound bad in live...

Lesserafim did same thing...worstest this is fanmeeting

External Content twitter.com

• You can't stand the slightest non positive comment about your fave but you are always out there having no problem dragging others, I don't get it.

• Even tho their title is unforgiven, you need to forgive them okay?

If there are many twitter users that bothers you, you can fight them there.

You might want to vent here, but if your way to vent that negative feeling is by shading other group, I can't help you.

For real, you should just do what Wonyoung told to people: focus on the good thing and the good people only. Focus only on the good energy.

• Also I still remember what you said. Months ago, you feel mad on starship because they don't do a good mediaplay on social media.

You see that youtube need more good marketing and contents about IVE.

Rather than being mad and spewing out your negative feelings, why don't you try to cleanse them out by becoming a content creator on youtube instead?

You see that all this time, the reason for our girls got soooooooo much hatred is because there are more negative content than the positive content.

People only make a judgement based on what things they've received. If there is sooo many negative content, then they will judge the girls as negative too..

You might also know that people who throw hates to our girl is not just antis who truly hates and jealous towards them. There are also clout chaser, and people who joining in the hate train just because they can felt superior and above the girls.

I remembered you mad because there are so many youtube shorts that are mocking our girls.

There are still not many content creators for them...

So I proposed this to you, Viva.

Let's change your focus, and channel those energy into a good one.

Be a content creator. Make a good shorts videos about our girls on YouTube.

Make people see what are the good things and the potential that our girls have.

Make those people who are blinded by tiktoks to see the truth. I've seen 2-3 people admitted that they changed their mind on this I've IVE era, because they finally see that our girls is not what the majority of kpop stans make them to be.

Please, become a good content creator for IVE on YouTube (or TikTok if you want).

You don't need to make the content in English. You can start with your native language first. Idk, do what you feel confident more.

Be the light, Viva.

:white-heart:

• beautiful post, reminds me why akp can be interesting sometimes. you're very right, Il faut cultiver notre jardin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!