Is Seungri guilty by association?

• no? He confessed to taking molka of few women in China. Just bc those women couldn't bring their case to SK, doesn't mean they are not victims.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you don't consider molka and severely underpaid pimping crimes (which they legally are)

The fact that he spent such little time is prison says everything imo. If they were trying to make an example out of him and frame him, he would have went down for way longer

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Kpop is the only place where people, the majority of them being women, discuss the alleged innocence of rapists and misogynistis. Get a spine and stop throwing away your morals over a man with a mid ass discography.

• His greed brought down one of the must successful groups in the last 2 decades.

But it is really no different to a certain company bribing a producer multiple times with "adult entertainment".

• Kpop is the only place where people, the majority of them being women, discuss the alleged innocence of rapists and misogynistis. Get a spine and stop throwing away your morals over a man with a mid ass discography.

I used to bash the SHIT out of him, don’t put me in the “stupid misogynistic kpop fan” category. I will seriously light you up. Dare me have questions.

• That’s like saying Hitler didn’t directly kill jews so he was innocent.

seungri co owned the burning sun club that was running a rape ring. They filmed the rapes and sold off the videos. seungri himself shared some videos with his mates, a couple of who were jailed for possession of said videos and committing rapes themselves. seungri also used prostitutes (illegal) to secure business deals.

The only reason his actions were revealed is because 1 drunk guy got kicked out burning sun and made a commotion which kickstarted the investigation (and heavily implied police took bribes to look the other way) and one of seungri mates phones wasn’t properly deleted when it went in for repairs which implicated him and his mates. So for all we know seungri could’ve done a lot more shit but it may never come o light because evidence has been destroyed or they all keep quiet.

• That’s like saying Hitler didn’t directly kill jews so he was innocent.

seungri co owned the burning sun club that was running a rape ring. They filmed the rapes and sold off the videos. seungri himself shared some videos with his mates, a couple of who were jailed for possession of said videos and committing rapes themselves. seungri also used prostitutes (illegal) to secure business deals.

The only reason his actions were revealed is because 1 drunk guy got kicked out burning sun and made a commotion which kickstarted the investigation (and heavily implied police took bribes to look the other way) and one of seungri mates phones wasn’t properly deleted when it went in for repairs which implicated him and his mates. So for all we know seungri could’ve done a lot more shit but it may never come o light because evidence has been destroyed or they all keep quiet

This is was what reported in the beginning but no evidence was ever found of that. People are mixing up the guys allegiations (who later afaik got sentenced for abuse himself), with the celebrity phonegate scandals that actually had nothing to do with burning sun in itself. Just like most of the sentences and fallout of the burning sun scandal, had little to nothing to do with the initial allegations.

• DUMBASS BITCH. I was looking for providing evidence to support my claim. Dare I be wrong and ask questions. Dare I go against the public sentiment.

'Dare I go against the public sentiment' boohoo you weird ass rapist defending people are such an oppressed minority

Why would any of his victims come foreward knowing he is a public figure and has fans & the industry defending him? Female victims are ALWAYS mocked, doxxed and harrassed upon opening up about their abuse.

• DUMBASS BITCH. I was looking for providing evidence to support my claim. Dare I be wrong and ask questions. Dare I go against the public sentiment.

Supposedly hates seungri

Makes a thread wondering if he’s innocent all along despite accusations and subsequent guilty verdict + plus (short) jail time

Sending some very mixed signals there…

• 'Dare I go against the public sentiment' boohoo you weird ass rapist defending people are such an oppressed minority

Why would any of his victims come foreward knowing he is a public figure and has fans & the industry defending him? Female victims are ALWAYS mocked, doxxed and harrassed upon opening up about their abuse.

No one is acting oppressed? Fucking moron do you even know the meaning of oppression?

He had LITERALLY every reason for someone to speak up. There was no proof of him raping someone. So why are you calling him a rapist when there is ZERO proof? You dumb bitch you’re just going off of “he has money and power they’re so scared” LOL PLENTY of famous and powerful people have accusations against them. Ever heard of Donald Trump? Seungri fans ain’t scary. Tf

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!