Knetz react to President of Korea Singers Association protesting BTS's group hiatus

• President of Korea Singers Association “Worried about the disruption of the Korean Wave” protesting BTS’s group hiatus President-of-Korea-Singers-Association-protesting-BTSs-group-hiatus-1.jpgPresident-of-Korea-Singers-Association-protesting-BTSs-group-hiatus-2.jpg

1. They are too greedy

2. BTS’s influence is too big. But please respect the members’ decision

3. ??? Seriously, they disrespect BTS and disrespect other singers

4. It’s the members’ decision, you should respect their decision, you shouldn’t burden them like this

5. I’m not even a fan of BTS, but this is too much…

6. What are you saying? It’s not that BTS is disbanding, it’s that they need time to recharge because they’re exhausted

7. Don’t try to use BTS for national or political purposes, do it yourself

8. What do you mean by ignoring all other singers and protesting BTS’ group hiatus? You are so rude

9. ? Instead of doing this, the association should promote potential singers

10. They want to focus on their individual activities, but what are you saying????

Original post (1)

• at first I read the title as

President of Korea singer's association

and was like the President of Korea has a singer's association?????

• I disagree with her. BTS need a bit of a break and focus more on solo activities instead of group ones. They've put out an anthology album plus 3 new songs - what more do people want? I think TRUE fans will appreciate and respect that. I feel some fans have wanted more from this comeback than what they got, I say they're ungrateful. I'm happy with what they've released this year and look forward to what they have in store solo wise.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!