EXO really had the best hits in KPop

• Why don’t boy groups make beautiful stuff like this anymore. 😞 like genuinely what changed. This stuff was chart topping, and just what I define as what a bop is. Kpop at its best. I remember listening to them in High school, maybe it is that nostalgia but these are just something else. You can’t not sing along.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Turn it up Meme Generator - Imgflip

• I soo agree my fav exo song is obsession. I hope boys planet music is similar to theirs since some of the songs are charting in melon:drinktears: pls I'm so thirsty for a boy group that is similar to exo :pepe-hug:

Also these two are my other fav songs

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• yes, in bgroups yes. They had such a group of bops

External Content www.youtube.com

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• External Content www.youtube.com

Turn it up Meme Generator - Imgflip

This song is still going strong in my playlist.

Like, I don't even stan exo and know nothing about them except maybe Kai because he is frequently mentioned and Love Shot because many group cover that song.

But their songs are really really good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!