๐•š ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช ๐•‚๐•š๐••๐•ค ๐Ÿš๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•‹๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐”ธโ„•๐•€๐”ธโ„‚ ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐Ÿš

• special shout-outs to : Minazuki , proudorbit , red-silk & WTFMKimora who wanted these pics & all ; here ya go!

so on Sunday, April 2, I attended my 1st ever concert, which was Stray Kids MANIAC Encore in LA Day 2 with floor seats!!!!!!

I could not have been more excited and i was just so, so happy!!!!! I arrived @ like 2:30 PM at the venue bcs i was dropped at the side of the road near the museums (since my dad got frustrated with the traffic) and ran w my mum to the lines and had to go to the one that was near the Mc'Donalds bcs that was the floor entry line. and what we did was go to the merch stands and ask if they had lightsticks which they did not T_T and noticed ppl doing a RANDOM PLAY DANCE/RANDOM DANCE PLAY !!!!!!!!! and me & my mum walked over and i PARTICIPATED IN IT!!!!!! and i was there for some time (prob like 40 mins to an 1hr) and also saw a dance cover team covering SKZ and i was wowed

then i went in line when it was like 3 something PM and there was like a 1hr 20mins + wait bcs doors opened @ 5. and i was just waiting and heard the kidz do soundcheck around 4:30 PM (songs they did for soundcheck were Charmer , Back Door and anther song i can't quite remember) and i entered @ 5 . then i was just wowed and got to my seats and stayed there for a lil' & also went to take a pic at the very front of the stage . and got hungry so i got some nachos and went to use it to. and then it was nearing showtime and it was like 7:20 smth almost 7:30 and when Question started playing STAYs just went crazy bcs we knew what it meant :boompepe: we knew that it meant THAT THE CONCERT WAS AB TO START

and when it did all hell broke loose . my ears went :boompepe:

i was just all :pepe-loop::pepe-loop:

god safe to say it was amazing . when Red Lights came on i was just - :pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-daddy::pepe-daddy: and started screaming and cursing and just i was like :pepe-loop: even tho me mum was next to me (u can hear me say "oh my fvcking god" at like 30 secs when Hyunjin comes on)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and then Venom was also lit AF

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and their intro was AMAZING and just :teddy-pepe:

and of course the moment of the show which i TOLD MY MUM TO FILM AT ALL COSTS which she didn't find sus and just rolled with it (you can hear me going "oH MY GOD! OH MY GOD")

and Seungmin tell us to not go to other's concerts bcs yes (y'all can hear my annoying ass voice :pepe-peek: )

and all the freebies i got !!! (anyone want a SKZ concert banner thingy :pepe-joy::pepe-peek: ?)

and it was just AMAZING. like we got complimented by Bangchan saying we were shining brighter than the moon (obvi a lie :pepe-clown-gear: like SIR U ARE THE SHINING ONE) and i finally got to scream BEST LEADER at Chan & was hooting/barking/making this one noise with STAYs and just FUN

i left the stadium in tears :emotionalpepe::drinktears::drown-in-tears: like i did not want to leave. i cried during the final songs and was just an emotional wreck. only downside was that when i was walking down the street exiting the stadium i fall into a hole ( :pepe-joy::pepe-clown-gear:) back first and pulled my mum trying to not fall and we both fall IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKING BEING CROWDED BY FELLOW STAYs and i was just like :sweatr: and laughed it off. the concert ended like at 11:05 PM or smth and i didn't arrive home until 12:20 AM :sweatr1: and was hungry AF then i ate and fell asleep

that was my concert day. i still can't believe i went to THE LAST STOP OF THE MANIAC WORLD TOUR (it's over now :waterr: ) and like gosh u should've seen me the day after the concert i was crying all day. my mind played the memories fresh in my mind and i was like :cryingr::sadr: . MY MUM EVEN PLAYED THEIR MUSIC SINCE WE'D GONE TO SEE THEM AND I CRIED TO MANIAC :sweatr: LIKE I CRIED TO MANIAC :angryr:

lol it was just amazing.

i just enjoyed getting to see them and rlly love and will cherish this memory both as my 1st k-pop concert & my 1st concert overall.

also the vids i posted are mine. since idk how to put videos on here (can you even?) i uploaded it on YT and put that here!

also here are a bit of pics i took! will def post more pics & vids later bcs i caught on camera each member's ending ment and took a shitload of vids & managed to get on tape (COMPLETELY) Charmer , Muddy Water , Case 143 Thunderous , Domino (i think?) , God's Menu and others so stay watching cause will def post more on this thread :happyr:

a dad and his kids.jpegis dat han.jpgBMO.jpgOT8.jpg

lixie and minnie.jpgminnie w the drums.jpegBINNIE changBINNIE.jpegpretty boi hyunjinnie.jpg

หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแตƒแตแถคแถฐแต แตแต‰ แตƒ แต‡แต’สธ สทแถคแต—สฐ หกแต˜แต›หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแตƒแตแถคแถฐแต แตแต‰ แตƒ แต‡แต’สธ สทแถคแต—สฐ หกแต˜แต›หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท

• Im so happy to see you making so many wonderful memories and having a wonderful time <3

i am so happy for you :hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon: :hug-raccoon:

• Im so happy to see you making so many wonderful memories and having a wonderful time <3

i am so happy for you :hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon: :hug-raccoon:

aww thanks! i truly did make memories to last me a lifetime & i had the best time ever seeing Stray Kids :lover1::omgr:

aww thank you :hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon:

หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแตƒแตแถคแถฐแต แตแต‰ แตƒ แต‡แต’สธ สทแถคแต—สฐ หกแต˜แต›หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท

• DAMNNN I'M GLAD YOU HAD FUN!

THANKS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Hope I live this experience one day

It seems to be unique seeing Stray Kids' concerts.

I watched the concert through a Tiktok livestream and they were so happy, hyped and full of energy while giving their all.

honestly i wish the same for you :pepe-pray: im wishing to one day get VIP/barricade 2 see them :pepe-pray:

it honestly is, both the kidz make it fun & unique but STAYs made me feel at home. they were MEGA nice and a STAY who was in a row in front of me noticed that (maybe like mid concert; not even like 30 mins into the concert) i had no Skz lightstick so she let me borrow hers saying that since she maily recorded she wouldn't use it & would let me borrow it :teddy-pepe: SO NOICE OF THAT STAY :teddy-pepe::pathead: i also made friends with the 2 STAYs who were behind me who were like 10 yrs old; we were just jamming along thru the concert and were talking pre-soncert :dancer-pepe:

they were. they were just so sweet and amazing & their voices and sseing them in person was a dream come true. they were giving it their all and i was just :pepe-sad::pepe-loop::pepe-dj::lighter-pepe::pepelove1:

im wishing that U get to attend a Stray Kids concert :pepe-pray::pepe-pray:

• it sounded like you had fun it fr felt like i was there with you lol!!

i honestly did :yesr: they are now in my mind & heart forever as the 1st artist i ever went to see live :lover1::omgr:

oh u did! that's greeat!! i tried to make it as descriptive as possible considering i wrote it @ 1AM :shyr::sweatr:

• :hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::wave-cry-raccoon: You're welcome :wave-cry-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon:

:send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie: you're the best :flower-cutie::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny:

• when i saw them I was so floored by how hard OT8 Red Lights and Domino went, I swear it was the loudest thing

Seungmin and Changbin were incredible live, as was Felix

OT8 Red Lights was epic. like the song is hot & sexy on it's own when you listen to it BUT LIVE IS ANOTHER THING . THE HOTNESS LEVEL GOES UP LIKE A LOT.

istg Changbin slays OT8 Red Lights especially when he goes "i really want to know, yeah~" I WAS JUST BIAS-WRECKED AND JUST WRECKED . Changbin had to be my fave during Red Lights

Domino was just another thing entirely. Domino had to be THE SONG i was looking forward to (along with Red Lights, CASE 143 , God's Menu & Thunderous ) and when it started i was just :boompepe::boompepe::pepe-excited::pepe-shoooketh:

all of them were amazing live honestly :teddy-pepe: but i think if i had to pick just ONE it'd be either Changbin , Bangchan or I.N or Seungmin (nah but Felix live is also just :pepe-heart-eyes: ) bcs of Chan, Baby Bread's & Minnie's vocals & Changbin just his rap & his voice which is just :pepe-daddy::pepe-simp::pepe-sad:

• :send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie:So are you:flower-cutie::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny:

:send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie: you are more :flower-cutie::send-love-bunny::send-love-bunny:

• หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแตƒแตแถคแถฐแต แตแต‰ แตƒ แต‡แต’สธ สทแถคแต—สฐ หกแต˜แต›หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท

• :send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon:

:send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon:

i might post today more vids of the concert so stay alert ! :pepe-tea:

should i upload CASE 143 , Thunderous or God's Menu next?

• :send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon:

Ooo okay!
    HOW BOUT ALL 3

:send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon::send-love-bunny::flower-cutie::hug-raccoon:

hm maybe?

wait a little ; D

• Minazukiย  proudorbit red-silk

a video of Super-board !!

gotta say Super-board wasn't my favorite song 4 a long time. BUT HEARING IT IN CONCERT CHANGED ME !!!! IT SOUNDS AMAZING NOW & I L<3VE IT

• a more in-depth of me screaming 4 Seo Changbin

a STAY next to me at one point asked me "is changbin your bias?" ig she heard all my screamin' for changbinnie that she thought that : D

hm maybe?

wait a little ; D

:hype-cutie::hype-cutie::hype-cutie:

a more in-depth of me screaming 4 Seo Changbin

a STAY next to me at one point asked me "is changbin your bias?" ig she heard all my screamin' for changbinnie that she thought that : D

LMFAO :smirks2:

Superboard is an Super song :flirt-pepe2:

• :happyr::happyr::happyr:

-

like she asked me if binnie was my bias and i was like "i don't think so? im OT8" but now after concert, i think seo changbin wrecked me so damn hard that i am now also a very much more passionate Seo Changbin fan :lover1:

-

it is :yesr: it REALLY ISSSSS :yesr:

• LMFAO i can recall a time when i was bias wrecked-8 times in a row...- cOuGh cHoErRy-

like i was screaming for all yet Changbin did something to me that night

:/

but i screamed for Bang-Chan A LOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT . like he had me screamin'for him especially during the "BEST LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR"and just gosh ||||

I was screaming for all of Stray Kids

altho i might do a compilation of my screaming 4 Seo Changbin

• i can relate

i kept screaming the Loona members name ( not as loud as you XD) but i kept sceaming Haseul here and there <3 )

• i can relate

i kept screaming the Loona members name ( not as loud as you XD) but i kept sceaming Haseul here and there <3 )

#relatable

that must've been cool !!! (was i that loud?!?!) . well i mean you def. have to scream, especially for your bias

but i think i screamed for Changbin more than my own bias (which is Felix <3)

• #relatable

that must've been cool !!! (was i that loud?!?!) . well i mean you def. have to scream, especially for your bias

but i think i screamed for Changbin more than my own bias (which is Felix <3)

It was

I got lucky cause she ended up standing a few feet away from me when she sang my melody with Yeojin :cryingr:

BangChan my Straykids bias

but Felix bias wrecking me cause his voice- :pepe-shoooketh::pepe-tinfoil-hat:

• It was

I got lucky cause she ended up standing a few feet away from me when she sang my melody with Yeojin :cryingr:

BangChan my Straykids bias

but Felix bias wrecking me cause his voice- :pepe-shoooketh::pepe-tinfoil-hat:

DAMN THAT'S NEXT LEVEL KIND OF LUCK =O=O

:happyr:

damn i screamed HARDDDDDD for him during Red Lights & i think you can hear. but i think at some point i screamed BANGCHAN LIFT UR SHIRT UP bcs yes

FELIX'S VOICE DURING MUDDY WATER IS RASPY, HOT, HANDSOME AND JUST AAAAAAAAHHHHHH. also God's Menu Felix live just hits different

• MY LUCK ON THAT NIGHT WAS ASTRONOMICAL

I heard you LMFAO

The first time i listened to Stray kids it was Gods menu, when Felix part came around...my jaw dropped and im like "wHO iN tF iS tHaT :pepe-tinfoil-hat: "

• MY LUCK ON THAT NIGHT WAS ASTRONOMICAL

I heard you LMFAO

The first time i listened to Stray kids it was Gods menu, when Felix part came around...my jaw dropped and im like "wHO iN tF iS tHaT :pepe-tinfoil-hat: "

YOU BET IT WAS

like damn me was that loud :pepe-peek:

i started stanning bcs of God's Menu Felix bcs when i heard i was just like :boompepe::boompepe:

• :pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

I listened to More Stray kids songs and was there for Mainiac's release

-also people make me mad, SIDE EFFECTS IS A GOOD SONG LIKR WTF IS WRONG WITH UR EARS :wilds: -

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

if im not mistaken Maniac was my 1st comeback as a STAY and was vibing with Thunderous & God's Menu :pepemusic::pepe-dj: while waiting for MANIAC

-EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! SIDE EFFECTS IS AMAZING :dancer-pepe: LIKE SOMETHING IS WRONG W U IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT :pepe-magnify::pepe-cut:

• :pepe-peek::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

if im not mistaken Maniac was my 1st comeback as a STAY and was vibing with Thunderous & God's Menu :pepemusic::pepe-dj: while waiting for MANIAC

-EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! SIDE EFFECTS IS AMAZING :dancer-pepe: LIKE SOMETHING IS WRONG W U IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT :pepe-magnify::pepe-cut:

I was amazed at Mainiac cause Felix hit the nail in the head again :pepe-tinfoil-hat: (stray kids secret weapon if u ask me...)

THE SONG HAS SUCH A UNIQUE BEAT THAT DESERVES PRAISE NOT DISSAPOINTMENT :pepe-firing:

• I was amazed at Mainiac cause Felix hit the nail in the head again :pepe-tinfoil-hat: (stray kids secret weapon if u ask me...)

THE SONG HAS SUCH A UNIQUE BEAT THAT DESERVES PRAISE NOT DISSAPOINTMENT :pepe-firing:

i was thinking during MANIAC if that makes sense. bcs i was like :pepe-narrow-eyes: who is these boys?

but i remener being like "wHo iS tHis red hair beauty?" :thinkerpepe: =during MANIAC

bro but Felix is SKZ secret weapon and i love this secret weapon :dancer-pepe:

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!! SIDE EFFECTS IS AMAZINGGGGGG :pepe-pitchfork: FIGHT ME IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE :pepe-firing:

• proudorbitย  red-silk

this was the Random Play Dance i was part of

i danced to some songs yet wasn't in the frame for some T_T

you can see me during sugar rush ride tho. im the least professional looking dancer

• which one are you :whatb:

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!