IZ*ONE members teared up today when saying they are sorry...

• At this point, it's just cruel...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited 3 times, last by bartkun ().

• it makes it sound like this is their last concert ever?

are they even going yo release a farewell song?

it seems like that song which girls were mentioning was unreleased Japanese song written by Yena and some famous Japanese guy

• and now Hitomi made me cry a river

• External Content twitter.com

• and now Hitomi made me cry a river

;(;(;(;(
    Just as I thought that I couldn't cry anymore.. Hii-chan who always quiet and rarely express herself hit me really hard.. then emotional train started again with Minju when she said that "I got used to be alone before, now I can't Imagine myself without the members", then Chaeyeon gave me a little break, and when Hyewon shouting Eunbi's name.. ;(;(;( dead...

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!