The Hopkinz Curse Continues

• SOTY 2017: I'll Be Yours by Girl's Day - Never made a comeback again

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOTY 2018 - Bboom Bboom by Momoland - They never surpassed this level of success, lost members, and went back to the same level of popularity from when they started

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOTY 2019 - Come See Me by AOA - The biggest bullying scandal in Kpop history that ruined the group's chances of having a career

SOTY 2020 - Lalalilala by April - Another bullying scandal that caused the group to ultimately disband

SOTY 2021 - Chi Mat Ba Ram by Brave Girls - Fans didn't stay despite the massive success of their viral hit. Disbanded about a year later

:drinktears::emotionalpepe:  :prisonerpepe::pepe-hug::pepe-sad::pepe-puddle::pepe-peaking::pepe-comfy: :peperain:;judgingpepe::pepeshock::pepe-shrug::pepe-in-bed::pepe-shame:

• I give you a hug! At least they left those timeless bops! :shyr:

• don't ever stan SHINee

Shooo

As the most multi-fandomed person on these forums, I stan everybody. This curse only seems to affect the girl groups in the #1 spot (except 2020 we got a double whammy with Gfriend in second place who were also affected via disbandment shortly afterwards). Some of my previous boy group #1s include Super Junior, DAY6, Pentagon, BTS, TXT. Mostly groups still active today that haven't experienced career-ending scandals nor even disbandments

• SOTY 2019 - Come See Me by AOA - The biggest bullying scandal in Kpop history

Bigger than S#arp???

• Someone else who has Chi Mat Ba Ram as their soty 2021 ! The most refreshing kpop song for me, I love it

please bring the girls back. summer will be boring without them. girl groups dont make songs like that anymore. :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!