What of these would you allow your own children?

• Just imagine you had 1 or more children, what would you allow them of these?

1. Choosen their own time to go to bed (even if they may not go to sleep at all)
    2. Letting them decide what to eat (even if this means they never eat fruit and vegetables again)
    3. Giving them a credit or debit card with unlimited amount to spend (which can cause you to go into a dept if your child spends too much)
    4. Letting your child run around outside all alone whenever it wants to
    5. Buying a pet that your child might not knows how to care for (example your child is 8 years old and asks to get pet-snake)
    6. Letting your child watch violent content
    7. Letting your child say swearwords all the time (even if your child calls you bad words "Mom/dad you are a asshole")
    8. Letting your child decide how their bedroom looks like (even of they want posters of naked women or a sword for decorations)
    9. Lett your child destroy things without grounding them for it
    10. Letting your child wear whatever it wants (even if your for example 10 year old daughter wants to look like a slut)

- I personaly wouldn't do any of these to my kids if I had one

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “What od these would you allow your own children?” to “What of these would you allow your own children?”.
  • I never let my daughter do any of those things. I was a more relaxed parent, but I did set boundaries. She still turned out alright and is 20 and a well balanced young lady. I'd like to think I've been a good mother and have been told so.

• Probably no. 4.

The less time kids spend indoors, glued too their phones and tablets, the better.

Some of my friends have kids and they never go outside, because they're so addicted to social media that nothing else interests them.

• Probably the first 3. Those are all great ways of teaching them about finding out after fucking around. I think knowledge like that can only come from true experience.

God why.

1. Choosen their own time to go to bed (even if they may not go to sleep at all) nope but maybe if they are older they can go out for special events and such
    2. Letting them decide what to eat (even if this means they never eat fruit and vegetables again) he does that now at five!!!
    3. Giving them a credit or debit card with unlimited amount to spend (which can cause you to go into a dept if your child spends too much) nope never
    4. Letting your child run around outside all alone whenever it wants to maybe when older???
    5. Buying a pet that your child might not knows how to care for (example your child is 8 years old and asks to get pet-snake) nope not fond of pets
    6. Letting your child watch violent content he's watched that now lol
    7. Letting your child say swearwords all the time (even if your child calls you bad words "Mom/dad you are a asshole") nope never no disrespect in this household!!!
    8. Letting your child decide how their bedroom looks like (even of they want posters of naked women or a sword for decorations) sure no probs
    9. Lett your child destroy things without grounding them for it nope he gets punished for throwing his toys now
    10. Letting your child wear whatever it wants (even if your for example 10 year old daughter wants to look like a slut) sure not a problem

1. Choosen their own time to go to bed (even if they may not go to sleep at all)
    2. Letting them decide what to eat (even if this means they never eat fruit and vegetables again)
    3. Giving them a credit or debit card with unlimited amount to spend (which can cause you to go into a dept if your child spends too much)
    4. Letting your child run around outside all alone whenever it wants to
    5. Buying a pet that your child might not knows how to care for (example your child is 8 years old and asks to get pet-snake)
    6. Letting your child watch violent content
    7. Letting your child say swearwords all the time (even if your child calls you bad words "Mom/dad you are a asshole")
    8. Letting your child decide how their bedroom looks like (even of they want posters of naked women or a sword for decorations)
    9. Lett your child destroy things without grounding them for it
    10. Letting your child wear whatever it wants (even if your for example 10 year old daughter wants to look like a slut)

1: Yes
    2: Yes
    3: No
    4: No but depends on age. If it's over 16, yes
    5: Maybe. It can learn
    6: No
    7: Yes
    8: Yes
    9: Grounding??? Never. If they destroy their own stuff, like their phone for example, I just won't buy them a new one
    10: Depends.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!