Yunjin's "i wanna change idol industry" is so cringe

• Girl you are nobody without hybe, you are not someone extraordinary or special, you haven't achieved anything remarkable or unique, your are just a average typical kpop idol, calm down. If someone with extraordinary achievements and unorthodox talent like soyeon would have said it then it wouldn't have sounded so dumb but yunjin saying it while being just a average idol sounds so cringe. And fans blowing it up and using this statement as some words of gods makes it even more cringe 😬🤐

• This is kpop, everyone gonna be nobody without their company at the beginning of their careers... Do you think Soyeon will be here right now without Cube? I don't really remember people outside of Neverland ever thought Soyeon gonna be this successful today until tomboy... Anyway, everything start with small steps. Who knows how great she will be in the future. Let that girl dream and hopefully she can achieve that.

• Girl you are nobody without hybe, you are not someone extraordinary or special, you haven't achieved anything remarkable or unique, your are just a average typical kpop idol, calm down. If someone with extraordinary achievements and unorthodox talent like soyeon would have said it then it wouldn't have sounded so dumb but yunjin saying it while being just a average idol sounds so cringe. And fans blowing it up and using this statement as some words of gods makes it even more cringe 😬🤐

I dont know why people disagreeing with you lol.

I myself do think its very cringe.

Especially when you know how she was a BTS ARMY/kpop fan for literal years, and used to be on kpop Stan Twitter (people found her old account).

So most likely, she probably was one of those American idols, cuz she from the U.S. and speak English, she probably told herself "if I become a kpop idol, im gonna be like this, and try to do that, and have this type of image"....

Kinda like a premeditated thing.

Cuz her watching kpop all the time and watching kpop idols, she was most likely thinking " im gonna try to be different than them and step outside of the box" :exit-pepe:

• Kinda agree, also this is not something that will happen only with one person's claim and statement. I guess she said this big comment because she wanted to look cool. I like Le Sserafim, but when someone makes such exaggerated comments and assertive words, I do not find it convincing. Of course she's talented, but in kpop, change doesn't happen with just one person doing it. At least say such big words after you start one trend.

• i think yall are taking her words too far. her words is centered around their concept of being fearless, and yunjin out of all members are the most perfect person to say that. she is one of the most potential vocalist in 4th gen and she is blossoming with talent rather in dance, facial expressions and other areas.

she is definitely using hybe as a stepping stone for her to achieve her words. its not cringey because yunjin is not someone you'd just happen to know around debut era. she's a trainee with well-established fanbase support even years prior to lesserafim's debut. her character also reflects well with her revolutionary words, so i dont think its cringey if she said that. i might agree with you if other members said it instead, but its yunjin we're talking about here.

• Yunjin already started on her goal. A rookie writing 2 songs telling Kpop fans to fuck off with their hate and unrealistic expectations is great and definitely not expected. I think she might be a little confused as to who her target audience is because Asia is too conservative and rigid to like it. It works for western fans but Kpop is targeted more for Asia. Whatever her end goal is, she is still a breath of fresh air and a more positive influence on female empowerment.

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!