Which 4th gen idol has potential to become an IT boy/girl?

• Not sure for girls but usually "it boy" in Sokor are these boy looking masculine or having a puppy face + sweet personnality (Eunwoo or Daniel then)

I think the visual is somehow important to be noticed first but to really become the "it boy" you need to be known and sadly none of new gen boys are known yet in Sokor...

Now, biased answer but following what I say, I think that Haruto (kind masculine right now) or Junkyu (sweet personality + face) have some chances from Treasure. I don't really follow other groups so I can't see for sure for them.

But as I said, you need to be known by gp and none bg are known since gp is over with idol groups now. If we had a "produce" kind of show (popularity wise) for new gen4 groups, maybe we could have an idea of the next "it boy".

Edit: Forgot to mention Yedam who is already known by gp and could already enter the brand reputation ranking last month.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

Edited once, last by waitingdb5k ().

• Yeah, you can tell people really don't have answer for IT boys bcoz barely few people mentioned them in this thread, most replies are about IT girls.

• Yeah, you can tell people really don't have answer for IT boys bcoz barely few people mentioned them in this thread, most replies are about IT girls.

Yes. But to be fair, people are still on gen3 and don't really care new generation yet in Sokor. Maybe "Kingdom" could help but I guess only when a gen4 bg will get their "hit" , people will start to notice them more?

Right now, among gp, only person I can see them mention is Yedam because he was known before all this "produce" mess + before people start to really be over with billion of new bg.

At least gg have "easier" since gp tendency to give more chance to them (guy will support all gg since they are girls but not boys. So gg have support of boy + girl gp when bg mostly only have girl gp support). That's also why Queendom got a lot support without problem but "Kingdom" is already getting "hate" because girls are more competitive about wanting only "their" group succeed. (You can say boy are multi while girls aren't in Sokor?)

Treasure - ZB1

• Yes. But to be fair, people are still on gen3 and don't really care new generation yet in Sokor. Maybe "Kingdom" could help but I guess only when a gen4 bg will get their "hit" , people will start to notice them more?

Right now, among gp, only person I can see them mention is Yedam because he was known before all this "produce" mess + before people start to really be over with billion of new bg.

At least gg have "easier" since gp tendency to give more chance to them (guy will support all gg since they are girls but not boys. So gg have support of boy + girl gp when bg mostly only have girl gp support). That's also why Queendom got a lot support without problem but "Kingdom" is already getting "hate" because girls are more competitive about wanting only "their" group succeed. (You can say boy are multi while girls aren't in Sokor?)

Yes, 3rd gen is still ruling today. About this show Kingdom, which boy groups are taking part in it? Is it like Produce?

• Yes, 3rd gen is still ruling today. About this show Kingdom, which boy groups are taking part in it? Is it like Produce?

It's like Queendom.

Queendom wasn't really a competition though. It was to showcase talent among top gg. The program was a kind of comeback battle between 6 trending girl group (Mamamoo, AOA, OMG, Lovelyz, G-idle, Park Bom) acts, in order to "determinate the real number one" if ever they released their single/album in same time.

Kingdom is supposed to be same but they ended to invite only gen4 groups that gp don't know so gp don't see the interest. Road to Kingdom was with less known groups so 1 of them go on Kingdom but then Kingdom ended to be kind "same" as Road to Kingdom since they didn't invite popular group of gen3 yet.

But well, I can't be mad against gen 3 groups not wanting to come since 1: RoK was really competitive and eliminated groups when Queendom never did it so seem like bo version will be bloody and 2: they will win nothing going on this show since they are already well known + probably busy with their schedule now.

Right now, Kingdom have The boyz (winner of RTK), Ateez, Stray Kids. People in korea would like Astro, Ikon, Nu'est, etc or at least a b-tier group from gen3 (since a-tier or s-tier as SVT, EXO, BTS will never come) and not only gen4 groups they don't know yet (since it was the aims of RTK).

Treasure - ZB1

• Oh, thanks, I'll try to check it out once I get some free time. The current lineup doesn't seem bad, all of them are rising boy groups so who knows which group will explode in popularity in future

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!