Why the kpop stans love put down ive's vocal ?

• yet they overused only liz (d tier)know support, yet yujin has support in pd48 but izone has no coach vocalist for trainning them during 2,5 y also now she can should controlled her stamina and larynx position and stop used stylish vocal ...she love strained much tho.

Ive have rei is always stable but still have problem larynxc and should stop stylish vocal...i guess starship vocal should trainning my girls more like correct technique vocal.

Ive have 5 F+ or f vocalists..they can improved.

Look Kepler, no hate but chaehyun is only member can support (C tier) i think dance skills save them...overrall

All the other members re F...+ and they re 8 ...all the members re inconsitent in live...no one seemed used her technique well after all i think they have no vocal coach like izone did...they can improved

I watched ton vocal analysis...on tiktok lol..the reason i write that

I don't get the kpop stans critized ive's vocal live as weak...yet starship used always lourder backtrack...this is normal in the kpop..i hate that cause they should scream or being ready for have damaged ears ...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "some kpop fans" my friend

if one is constantly going down the bottom of the barrel saying certain kpop fans do wrong things then it'll never stop

some kpop fans are mean to ive

some kpop fans are mean to [insert literally any kpop group]

• vivaliberta

instead of posting negative content about IVE or WY or whatever

trying posting positive content like how good they sound or their goofiness or whatever...

I know you're a huge stan of WY (and IVE) so make posts about all the positivity news and things

• let me know how it goes

no.gif

• it is important to note that there may be some individuals within the Kpop fandom who enjoy criticizing the vocal abilities of certain idols. This behavior is not exclusive to Kpop and can be found in any fan community. It is important to remember that everyone has their own unique strengths and weaknesses, and instead of tearing others down, we should strive to lift them up and appreciate their talents. As a CPS tester, I believe in promoting positive and respectful interactions online and offline.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!