Here are some reasons why I never would like to work as an actress

• I watched a video on the craziest things that actors and actresses had to do for a movie and jesus

• One actress said she will never act in movies where she is nacked, so she did shower scenes in bathing suits and later on they edited her nacked anyways. She oneday sued the company she worked with cause editing her nacked and nobody could belive that she did not act nacked made her clearly say she wants no more movies with scenes where she has to be edited nacked in them but her manager did not care since she made good money in all her movies and she had a hard time getting everyone sued for not listening to her concerns
    • In an horror movie that played in a lost building in the dessert the actors and actresses had to wear the same not washed clothing for 5 weeks in a row on set during a heatwave in summer and on the same set they were suposed to use a fake knife in a scene where the female main role should loose a finger, however the fake knife was malfunctioning and so the movie director said that even if her finger could be cut of for real they just should repeat the scene till once more
    • A statistic says that 3 out of 10 times where they show a detailed sex-scene in a movie the actor and actress had real sex and not faked it
    • Some actors have to learn new behaviers for the roles they play and many of them later on get stuck on those new behaviers and have hard times to stop doing so. As example they named Colin Firth who had to train stuttering for a movie role, however he somehow got stuck with it and still has this issue from time to time.
    • Extrem body weight lose or gain for some roles. As an example they named Jared Leto who changed a lot for his different movie roles in short times just to fit into his roles in the movies, which is super crazy cause onetime he played a skinny man and less than 5 months later he played a extremly obese man and not even half a year after that he had a sixpack
    • Some actors and actresses self isolate themselfs for weeks just to get mentaly insane if to know how it feels when playing a mentaly fucked up character

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Mhm... And yet they continue to work as actors and actresses instead working 10 hour shifts 5-6 days a week for 50 years in an average corporate job.

I wonder why...

• there's pros and cons of every job...

it's up to the individual to balance that and to make a decision if that's the path they want to take

• I never thought about having to change their life outside of the role in an extreme way. All of these seem like extreme cases of method acting or extreme scenes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!