Did you ever cancle Super Junior?

• Have you ever thought of cancling SuJu? 3

1. IDK why I should cancle them, I like them and wouldn't do that (1) 33%
    2. I like them a lot but I also don't really like the problematic members in the group and would cancle those members only (0) 0%
    3. I am a casual listener who dosn't gives a fuck for the members (0) 0%
    4. I don't stan them, like their music and would cancle the group if needed (0) 0%
    5. I don't stan them, like their music and only would cancle the problematic members (1) 33%
    6. I don't like the music but don't give a damn about the members (1) 33%
    7. I don't like the music and also would cancle the members (0) 0%
    8. I allready cancled the entire group (0) 0%
    9. I cancled the problematic members allready (0) 0%
    10. I am uncertain if I really cancle anyone or not but sometimes I just hate them and than I don't hate them anymore (0) 0%
    11. I don't even know who Super Junior is (0) 0%

Just thinking of it, because I know the 3-ish members you all hate are really really making you hate the entire group

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• back on 2nd Gen
    as a heterosexual male fan
    SJ and Big Bang are one of the few likable and relatable Boy Group for me

as a man I don't considered them problematic
    those are typical quality needed if they like to market a BG to male fans ?

those typical common issue for almost all of the older gen
    another favorite of mine is
    1st gen Yoon Kye-Sang(G.O.D) and Eric Moon (Shinhwa)
    those are had some problematic idol especially for new gen of female fans
    I 'm a Kdrama fan before I became a KPOP fan back on 2000s

my favorite SJ song are Sorry Sorry and Bonamana just by the lyrics it manly

their is a reason why some 2nd gen fans still active on social media/forum
    saying the old gen or like the 2nd gen KPOP will never survive to the cancel culture of this era 😐

• Absolutely. I ditched them 3 years ago after stanning them for 8 years. I just got tired of their same as music and problematic and boring personalities. I found them to be still immature despite all being grown men in their 30's. I feel nothing for them now. Yes, ELFS you can come at me. I don't care.

• i was a fan a few years ago, loved their music. Hated some of their personalities. From day one i thought Kangin was a bully. And Heechul wasn´t one of my faves

but in reality they all have a nasty side.

I don´t stan them and i think i would never CANCEL (NOT CANCLE PLEASE HAHA). I would just think poorly of them (yes, even more)

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I only like D&E music and those two have no personality scandals

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!