Did you ever mistook something for aliens?

• Just right now, sunday, 3am, I heard a loud noise between 2:30am and 3am. I looked out my window but saw nothing on the street. It sounded like a mix of wind/rain and when the city drives a cleaning mashine on the street. I looked trought all windows and saw nothing. Than I looked at the sky. First I only saw stars, but than I saw some flashing lights. One was on all the time, the other 2 switched each second (one red, the other one white). I than saw the lights stopping in the sky and didn't moved for 10 minutes. I wondered what it even could be. It is obvisiously too low in the sky to be a plane from the 12km far away airport, so I guessed maybe the police, but I only could see the flashing lights, not the helicopter or something, than it slowly started moving after some time.

I thought of the police or some ambulance, but they most likly only have 1 light that stays on + if the police might be searching for someone they would use a 2nd light that is so bright that they can shine it till the ground

I have also no clue who is even flying a helicopter in the middle of the night. It most likly can't be the military either cause from my old hometown I know how the military-helicopters sound like and the noise would've been way louder and deeper if it was them + I don't think they would fly with lights on, especially not red+white switching flashing lights.

Since IDK what exactly flew over my apartment and who even flew, I was thinking "what if thats aliens?" because I never saw a helicopter standing on the same spot in the air before, even tho I know they can, but I was super confused what they even did for 10 minutes in the exact same spot

----------------------------------

Did you ever thought once you may see aliens?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!