Did you ever broke a teeth or had something bad with them?

• What was the worst you ever ad with your teeth? 10

1. So crooked that I got braces (5) 50%
    2. Holes filled (2) 20%
    3. Getting cavities filled (5) 50%
    4. Broken tooth fixing (3) 30%
    5. Got crowns on my teeth (2) 20%
    6. Whole tooth implant (0) 0%
    7. All my teeth were removed and switched out with dentures (0) 0%
    8. Other medical issue (3) 30%
    9. I'm fine, I guess (0) 0%

I admit, I am not the very best with my teeth sometimes and therefore some issues can happen. They were small and could be fixed in the past.

One big issue I had once was caused by my wisdom teeth. In case nobody knows this

• Wisdom teeth won't fully grow in too small mouths
    • Most of the time if your mouth is too small the wisdom teeth don't get enough space and grow under your gums
    • In the worst case they lack in space to grow so badly that they touch the roots of another tooth and move it out of place
    • If your tooth is moving out of place it can move so far out of line that it can feel weird in your mouth and this tooth has to be removed with your wisdom teeths
    • Even if only 1/3 of your wisdom teeth grew out you still have to get them removed or else it may causes you problems when you are a bit older

But today something weird happend. I ate something and noticed a crunchy feel like biting on a piece of rock that crushed into sand. I forgot about it for maybe 4 hours till a small bit ice cream got stuck in my teeth. I figured I broke a bit of a tooth off. It's luckly not hurting but the thing that bothers me about it is that we have the weekend and so I have to wait till monday (or whenever a dentist can look at it) to go getting it fixed. I hope they just do the standart procedure of filling in the broken part cause this will be payed by the insurance, since I don't have money for something other than just getting the missing part filled in.

Did you ever had something bad with your teeth?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Tell me about it. I had to have my wisdom teeth removed in 1990 as they were impacted and crowding my mouth. I had to have them out in hospital under a general. I was sore afterwards and my mouth was up like a balloon.

My teeth have been fine since but last year I had to have an extraction as my tooth was broken but it was a tooth that I had had a filling in when I was 10. I had to take sedatives. There is a hole there now as I didn't want a denture. It doesn't affect how I eat.

• your explanation for wisdom teeth explained a lot... I have a very small mouth and one of my wisdom teeth grew with the front end buried under the molar in front...

Nothing's happened *yet* but I fully expect problems in the future.

• For the past two years I have had pain in one of my canines. I noticed a cavity, but ignored it because I didn't have the time (or the money frankly). At Christmas I had such horrible pain that I couldn't eat anything, so in February I went to the dentist. And for four months I went once a week (sometimes twice a week).

I take really good care of my teeth - they're really nice, I've been lucky - but it seems I had a lot of cavities.

Boiiii, it was very expensive lol. But I suggest you don't delay. I have a friend who used to get sick a lot. After two years he ended up in hospital and they discovered that due to a cavity, the infection had lowered his immune system and attacked his lungs. That's why I decided to stop procrastinating and solve my problems. It might seem like nothing, but you never know.

In my country dentistry is not covered by health insurance, nor there are discounts for students / pensioners. It literally ate my salary for 5 months lmao

• Personally, I've had my share of dental challenges over the years, including a broken tooth due to an unfortunate accident. It's never a pleasant experience, but it's a reminder of how vital dental health is.

If you've ever faced a dental problem or had a mishap with your teeth, you're not alone. Many of us have been there. The good news is that dentists are here to help us navigate these situations and ensure our smiles stay healthy.

In case you've had any dental issues or want to stay informed about dental care and prevention, I'd recommend checking out https://meetmydentist.com/blog/. It's a fantastic resource for valuable insights and tips on maintaining optimal dental health.

• I'm not sure how or why really but my teeth never turned into adult teeth, and gave me bad enough pains I had to take pain killers.

RN I'm going through the process of healing and on my way to get implants. Rather have that so I can finally have white teeth and not get pain in my teeth anymore though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!