Genuine question, did any sm artists that used to work with Min Heejin saying anything bad about her?

• I don't support her or Newjeans at all but with everyone saying she's bad and everything, I just curious how bad she really is. I mean from what I read on social media, a lot of people seems to portray her worst than the big 3 ceo.

So, did anyone from the industry ever exposed her as she is not that powerful to keep people mouth shut especially before when she's just a creative director. So far from what I see, past artists from SM that work with her give a lot of support to Newjeans. Other than those weird poster or stupid decision she made in SM that weirdly being approved by Lsm too and everyone in Sm, did anyone actually really exposed her pedophile behaviour or directly throwing hate at her? What I see from her actually just a narcissistic woman that love western influence a lot, and maybe with some weird taste but saying she's pedophile, kinda.......

• They mostly said nothing

The K-Entertainment field is small and you never know when you will meet someone you antagonized before

Since Min Heejin was kind of important the SM idols spare words on her, although they really didn't support her either

• She was not that important in SM like a CEO. I see no reason why they would feel anything against her unless they had a personal experience. Her control and reach for NewJeans\Ador is way different than when she was in SM.

She did run Shinee for a time. If Jonghyun were alive they would have said something about her but after Jonghyun's death Shinee members tend to say not too many things to the media

• They mostly said nothing

The K-Entertainment field is small and you never know when you will meet someone you antagonized before

Since Min Heejin was kind of important the SM idols spare words on her, although they really didn't support her either

it depends

people like Krystal and some of the RV members seem to catch up regularly with her

• She did run Shinee for a time. If Jonghyun were alive they would have said something about her but after Jonghyun's death Shinee members tend to say not too many things to the media

She didn’t run anything. She was only in charge of art/aesthetics of most CBs, not producing or being CEO at all as she is now in Ador. It’s confusing many people because she did a career change almost which is rare. You don’t usually go from being an art director to producer/CEO of other company.

lt64IYu.gif

• I don't support her or Newjeans at all but with everyone saying she's bad and everything, I just curious how bad she really is. I mean from what I read on social media, a lot of people seems to portray her worst than the big 3 ceo.

So, did anyone from the industry ever exposed her as she is not that powerful to keep people mouth shut especially before when she's just a creative director. So far from what I see, past artists from SM that work with her give a lot of support to Newjeans. Other than those weird poster or stupid decision she made in SM that weirdly being approved by Lsm too and everyone in Sm, did anyone actually really exposed her pedophile behaviour or directly throwing hate at her? What I see from her actually just a narcissistic woman that love western influence a lot, and maybe with some weird taste but saying she's pedophile, kinda.......

did you ever heard any idol speaking ill of anyone?

If they do, is always in a humor maner.

They know if the denaunce without prove they can get a difamation legal issue

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• did you ever heard any idol speaking ill of anyone?

If they do, is always in a humor maner.

They know if the denaunce without prove they can get a difamation legal issue

Yes, there's few actually spill the tea. In this case, I just curious cuz people portrayed her as the biggest villain right now and keep saying how bad she's when she was in sm yet sm artists that used to work with her seems to have good relationship with her until now.

Even though you claim to not support her, you certainly sound like a MHJ defender. I’ve been pretty open about my dislike of her and it’s based on her current behavior as I know nothing about what she did in SM nor do I care. I was disappointed that as a female PD she chose to debut an underage gg with a Lolita concept. Then it got worse when they released Cookie. Then she basically attempted to gaslight international kpop fans by accusing them of having a dirty mind and not understanding English. Her repeated unprofessional ranting doesn’t endear her to me at all, quite the opposite. She is the CBO of HYBE and that is a blatant conflict of interest. CBO is in charge of (or has a great influence over) the company’s relationship with other companies, strategy, and the direction of the company. Then she put it out there that she isn’t even grateful but attributes all her success to herself only. She is not the worst CEO but she is the messiest and unprofessional. She hasn’t been exposed as a pedo but she has pedo interests.

• Even though you claim to not support her, you certainly sound like a MHJ defender. I’ve been pretty open about my dislike of her and it’s based on her current behavior as I know nothing about what she did in SM nor do I care. I was disappointed that as a female PD she chose to debut an underage gg with a Lolita concept. Then it got worse when they released Cookie. Then she basically attempted to gaslight international kpop fans by accusing them of having a dirty mind and not understanding English. Her repeated unprofessional ranting doesn’t endear her to me at all, quite the opposite. She is the CBO of HYBE and that is a blatant conflict of interest. CBO is in charge of (or has a great influence over) the company’s relationship with other companies, strategy, and the direction of the company. Then she put it out there that she isn’t even grateful but attributes all her success to herself only. She is not the worst CEO but she is the messiest and unprofessional. She hasn’t been exposed as a pedo but she has pedo interests.

Kpop stans with their last 2 braincells :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!