Seungri has reportedly been released from prison 2 days early [9 February instead of 11 February]

• For the type of crimes he committed and only getting about a year and six months or so in jail isn’t it. In other countries, he would NOT get such a light sentence and this early release.

He also combined his jail time and enlistment time bc he was in military jail.

Bc of him, idols who are serving honestly look like fools

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For the type of crimes he committed and only getting about a year and six months or so in jail isn’t it. In other countries, he would NOT get such a light sentence and this early release.

He got sentenced for gambling and embezzlement.

That's not good but in what way does that make him different from the usually rich asshole person?

Reading your comment one would think he did something truly terrible.

• He got sentenced for gambling and embezzlement.

That's not good but in what way does that make him different from the usually rich asshole person?

Reading your comment one would think he did something truly terrible.

Even if he wasn’t charged with the sexual crimes, the center crime of this scandal was the club’s involvement in prostitution, rape and illegal filming/molka, drug trafficking, and police corruption. He may not have been charged with the sex crimes but I don’t buy that as one of its directors, that he was not aware and he allowed it to happen. If this doesn’t fit your definition of ‘terrible’, I don’t know what else to say to you. Edit to fix typo.

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• Shitty that he got released early but at least now he will hopefully disappear into obscurity and we never have to hear his trash name again.

But who am I kidding, he'll probably "unretire" and be on BB's next album considering how many VIP's seem to defend him and act like he did nothing wrong...

Sorry for the rant, I shouldn't be so rude.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!