NewJeans has now sold over 1 million single units in the US

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BunniesTaglist

• Why are bunnies camped under the tweet shading and dragging BTS? I did a quick google and there are no sources for this. Seems like the NJ fandom is full of kpop fans just salivating for the downfall of BTS. Between all this media play and SM tactics, I feel bad for the BTS members. Frankly Bunnies are fast becoming highly toxic and more annoying than any other fandom.

• Why are bunnies camped under the tweet shading and dragging BTS? I did a quick google and there are no sources for this. Seems like the NJ fandom is full of kpop fans just salivating for the downfall of BTS. Between all this media play and SM tactics, I feel bad for the BTS members. Frankly Bunnies are fast becoming highly toxic and more annoying than any other fandom.

lol, how are you sure they are even bunnies?

token staining is a thing, they just used the scapegoat nj to drag others.

• lol, how are you sure they are even bunnies?

token staining is a thing, they just used the scapegoat nj to drag others.

Pretty sure that’s a reason to stan NJ. Their fandom seems to have a lot of fans that hate how dominating BTS were. They are obsessed with surpassing BTS and/or BP. I would say that these stans are willing to put in the work to achieve it with a group that is being perceived to have the most likely chance to do so. This belief that kpop fans seem to have about teenagers being so Machiavellian is ridiculous. Teenagers aren’t that twisted. It’s like when fans on BTS’ weverse claimed that the person who threatened to kill Tae was an anti but when I looked this person up they were definitely a fan who was worked up about BLM. Most aren’t that manipulative to pose as other than who they are.

• Pretty sure that’s a reason to stan NJ. Their fandom seems to have a lot of fans that hate how dominating BTS were. They are obsessed with surpassing BTS and/or BP. I would say that these stans are willing to put in the work to achieve it with a group that is being perceived to have the most likely chance to do so. This belief that kpop fans seem to have about teenagers being so Machiavellian is ridiculous. Teenagers aren’t that twisted. It’s like when fans on BTS’ weverse claimed that the person who threatened to kill Tae was an anti but when I looked this person up they were definitely a fan who was worked up about BLM. Most aren’t that manipulative to pose as other than who they are.

I mean those aren't real fans. Because other groups do well, they will change and stan the newest shining thing.

Because NewJeans killing BlackPink was too easy, now they move to a bigger target.

That account seems to be pretty legit, they report all kinds of numbers.

But yeah, a source would be nice.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• New Jeans are still miles away from BP though lol

killing who? I'm tired of people using nj to shade bp you know very well they are nowhere near bp

External Content twitter.com

Just kidding, I do still have NJ below BP on my rankings.

Newjeans also gets support from (a part of) BTS fandom

• It's 1 million units across their 6 songs, which is only 160k units per song on average. Best for 4th gen girl groups already, but not that impressive number compared to BTS or BP, who can do that with just one song.

A lot of potential there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!