Txt, Stray Kids, Ateez: the only groups with organic success in 4th gen?

• Do you agree? Any other 4th gen groups you also think is also organically successful?

Ateez: no name company, yet manage to sell millions and tour well

Txt: after debut hype die down, they lost many fans, have to build their own image/success not just being BTS brothers

Stray Kids: self produce all their stuff, constantly putting out music, only become successful after God’s Menu.

• This is so funny, why kpop stans love to glorify man. If you put Ateez there, you should put G-idle too cuz both of them not coming from big 4 and only sold hundreds copies for their first album. Txt and skz one is the funniest. Half of txt fandom are armys or ex armys and u can even see it on this forum. If skz only successful after god menu, so why they can sold hundreds thousands of album before that? So the sales is fraudulent if we follow your narrative?

• Blackpink in the US was completely and utterly organic (which is why i always stand up for them when Army tries to claim credit for BP's success in the US). AIIYL was a Korean song that had zero promo of any kind in the US, like absolutely nothing, yet it did something no other Korean artist had ever done, chart in the Bubbling Under as 10 month old rookies. This was in 2017 too before BTS became huge here.

Idle was organic, self made. Twice in the US was organic as well, nobody and i mean NOBODY expected them to chart in the Hot 100, if you had asked any Kpop fan in 2018 whether Twice would be able to chart two singles in the Hot 100, they woulda laughed in your face.

• Blackpink in the US was completely and utterly organic (which is why i always stand up for them when Army tries to claim credit for BP's success in the US). AIIYL was a Korean song that had zero promo of any kind in the US, like absolutely nothing, yet it did something no other Korean artist had ever done, chart in the Bubbling Under as 10 month old rookies. This was in 2017 too before BTS became huge here.

Idle was organic, self made. Twice in the US was organic as well, nobody and i mean NOBODY expected them to chart in the Hot 100, if you had asked any Kpop fan in 2018 whether Twice would be able to chart two singles in the Hot 100, they woulda laughed in your face.

There's nothing organic about Kpop. There's minimal push and promo from a company but even then there is resources poured into a group in hopes of a return profit. and shut the fuck about AIIYL, for the love of god.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

I think those are 3rd gen group and Op is talking about 4th and I think Gidle is 4th gen so I agree with you on that one.

It's 4th gen you flop old man ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!