Are you actually excited for Babymonster from what you’ve seen so far?

• Do the videos so far interest you? Can they take on NewJeans or will they be more like Nmixx?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wouldn't compare them to them I heard they are gonna be focusing more on soul singing

don't forget to include Haram and chiquita performances

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm very excited to see what they can bring to the 4th gen. So far, I love how they sound individually. Hope they will have a great debut song.

• The talent we've seen so far just blew me away. I'm really curious about their debut concept. So far the soulful vocals and the songs they picked tells me they are gonna be a vocal based r&b group. But then they got Asa there and she is by far my favorite rapper after soyeon for this gen. I don't know what to expect but I'm super excited.

s5w5A6y.gif

𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗.🌙
    ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ - ʙᴀʙʏᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ - 🇵🇮🇽🇾 - ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅꜱ - ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ - 🇹🇽🇹

• yeah, they have potential, ofc all depends on their debut tho, yg makes cool ballads/slow songs so probably they'll give some to this group, hopefully they won't be nmixx 2.0

• they have potentiel even if they all young teenager expect ruka...

I want seen if she is main dancer with prikita

I guess r&b concept and hip pop sound for their debut

Asa rap is amazing, she will become one best rapper in kpop if she can wrote her own rap and have amazing stage presence on the stage.. she did sound like underground rapper..this is freaking different compared at basic rapper in the kpop..soyeon have rival lol..

Haram and rora have much potentiel but their technique vocal isn't level for main vocal i hope they improved and showcase their vocal in debut song .

Chiquita is still young but rumors main dancer tho with great vocal tone .

Ahyeon look ace but her vocal is strained and can't support at all...

• I don't know what you are talking about vocals as if you know lol haram is probably the one who has more control in their vocals and well rora has been training since she was a kid before joining YG. They are definitely have good technique. Ahyeon is good actually yes she made one or two mistakes in her performance but she is actually better at belting than doing falsettos she was a musical singer in school.

• Not really but the rookie gg I was most hyped for was nmixx and they ended up being my least favorite so. It's all gonna depend on their songs, the members are okay

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!