Drama with the most crying you've ever seen?

• K Dramas seem custom built to come with high percentage of the water works. Especially since they are in general just so over dramatic.

But which drama to you had the most crying scenes of them all?

I'm nearing the end of Dream High and this is by far my pick from what I've seen so far. I hope Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun especially got a bonus in pay everytime they had to cry on screen.

I swear if humans were as emotional in real life as they are in k dramas nothing in the world would ever get done cause everyone would just be crying and hugging all day and night.

My landlord: If you don't pay your rent today you will be put out on the streets.

Me: I can't worry about that right now. I just found out something I've always believed in was actually a lie. *goes to cry for 4 hours*

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!