What BTS year is NewJeans right now?

• BP is inactive :cryingr:

Damn when even touring won't get your streams up shows how much people love their music.

Oh I don't worry about Hybe family mediaplay cause BTS can leave that company any day with their heads held high and make a billion for any company anywhere else. When and if they leave Hybe, Hybe will be the loser, not BTS. They don't have to rely on a Teddy to make their music or YG to get them spotify deals. :teddy-pepe:

aw u think hybe will let go of bts right? that so cute

but u know who did ? ikon, cl, leehi etc etc

by good luck, maybe scooter can help bts get the rights of their name

• Just my theory

I saw that newjeans getting around 6m streams daily with approx 3 songs close to 2m each

While Bp is pulling around 2m with the new album and rest 4m from previous songs

If bp had released more music in last few years, the 4m previous song streams could have been 6m or 8m (because bp have a fanbase which would stream their earlier songs too)

BP have 10 times more songs than NJ and a fresh comeback, so their low streams are a testament and as I have always said this, to their music lacking in quality.

• but bp dont hve 50-60 song and that wont change

like I said its not bp money the one being used to make a group "fake it until they make it"

• I have never seen BTS dominate the charts the way NJ has, and i'm not trying to pick a fight with Army here.

BTS has Dynamite which is the biggest hit in Korea over the past 10 years and still leads in the two most important, most relevant, and toughest charting barometers in Korea: #1 on Melon Daily/Weekly which measures peak success, and weeks in the top 10 of Melon Weekly that measures true GP longevity.

BTS has 17 weeks at #1 on Melon due mostly to Dynamite's 11 weeks, but New Jeans is coming on strong with 7 weeks at #1 already with Dorito and Attendant - Dorito looks to be cruising for several more weeks at #1 as well. I dunno what Feb's song release lineup looks like but with the lead that Dorito has in ULs, just dwarfing the competition...someone will have to be mighty powerful to unseat this song from its top spot.

Screenshot 2023-01-26 182509.png

Dynamite also has 36 weeks in the top 10 of Melon but Hybe Boy and Attendant each have close to 25 weeks already in the top 10 and Hybe Boy in particular looks strong enough to challenge the 36 week record. Not to mention what Dorito could do.

• aw u think hybe will let go of bts right? that so cute

but u know who did ? ikon, cl, leehi etc etc

by good luck, maybe scooter can help bts get the rights of their name

Yes cause BTS really have no autonomy or independent thinking...lol

Regarding bold, I know you ain't a particularly bright bulb but for once read up on Korean laws regarding artist IP and all the recent judgements :finger-heart:

• I think day6 still too early, I would say July 7th

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :melon_think: bp isnt active tho, they on tour

and its not bp money being use to mass mediaplay agaisnt them

dont blame me for what army did to themselves, u liked it no? Hybe family :mesmerized-bee:

hybe's mp is another level and all the tactics they have been using lately it's funny they ended up being worse than the big 3 y'all have been dragging other groups for years when it truth hybe is doing your fav dirty

mind you, they released like 20 articles this is from K-media and it's not some editor from a western publication writing articles to grab attention it's based on reports

• Yes cause BTS really have no autonomy or independent thinking...lol

Regarding bold, I know you ain't a particularly bright bulb but for once read up on Korean laws regarding artist IP and all the recent judgements :finger-heart:

if they had they would have not sign another 7 year contract, thats for sure

but they did and they dealing with what they sign for

• You misspelling everything will never not be funny

:pepe-joy:

• hybe's mp is another level and all the tactics they have been using lately it's funny they ended up being worse than the big 3 y'all have been dragging other groups for years when it truth hybe is doing your fav dirty

mind you, they released like 20 articles this is from K-media and it's not some editor from a western publication writing articles to grab attention it's based on reports

gonna predict other one : nj massive stable global hit stay in hot100 other week while bts member collab freefall

:flirt-pepe:

• It's my copium to deal with the anxiety and panic i feel whenever i think of the New Jeansification of Kpop ;(;(

NewJeans killed kpop. And I don't mean the good kind of killed.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NewJeans killed kpop. And I don't mean the good kind of killed.

I actually love OMG most nights, and i still get into Hybe Boy and Attendant on occasion. My problem is that they're becoming so powerful that they're taking all of Kpop down the same old road that they're paving.

We dont want that.

We got into Kpop cause it's different than what the Hot 100 offers. It's different than Y2K, or mumble rap, or even local retro, or whatever Heatwave was.

That's why i want the rest of Kpop, the labels, groups and fans, to banned together to "ban" what New Jeans is doing. We need to make a statement and reject New Jeansification.

• Agreed. Although I had similar thoughts about Blackpink in their heyday. I blamed them for turning an entire generation into girl crush.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!