The truth about Red Velvet's discography.

• If you are the investor in the company, what would you choose? 9

The result is only visible to the participants.

Feel My Rythm and Birthday aren't the best songs by Red Velvet but they are the most successful in terms of sales, one album sold almost a million and the other is a little less than 1.5 million albums sold.

So SM chose to make more money by with more album sales instead giving RV better music.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well it is a business so i gotta go with sales. would be nice if you can have it both ways kinda like how newjeans seems to be doing right now

Yeah. Unfortunately, Red Velvet are either Red or Velvet with their comebacks.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• song quality is irrelevant in the current album inflation period...even nugu groups are selling like 500K copies.

Cute songs always sell better.

• investor is different than being a fan of music

If I am the investor I pick the Generic well produced music with way more sales

but as a fan
    you mean cool as I like the song
    but sales bad or not well like by public or fans

I pick cool song
    example is Latata by Gidle Total Sales in South Korea (Circle): 53,785 copies sold.
    or ITZY Boys Like You I like the song but not well recieve
    by many compared to Sneakers which bad song for me

• Music is subjective and if I’m an investor I want returns :pepe-shrug: I don’t run charities

Good point, I mean to others, that Red Velvet's worst music while to the buyers, it's the best.

And yeah, no company run charities with their idols, business is business that's why some labels invest the least and try to make the most out of it all.

• That's Kpop for you.

• With Feel The Rhyhm, the combination of K-pop and classical music has been implemented perfectly. This is a masterpiece that just isn't to everyone's taste.

Birthday isn't their best song but it's good enough. In general, Red Velvet have one of the craziest and most diverse discographies and would have been for years where they finally landed .

• With Feel The Rhyhm, the combination of K-pop and classical music has been implemented perfectly. This is a masterpiece that just isn't to everyone's taste.

Birthday isn't their best song but it's good enough. In general, Red Velvet have one of the craziest and most diverse discographies and would have been for years where they finally landed .

That's the #1 reason why I fell for them, their discography!

It's sad to see people criticising what they don't understand.

• song quality is irrelevant in the current album inflation period...even nugu groups are selling like 500K copies.

Link?

• As LSM the only thing that matters to me is

a) the welfare of the members

b) the happiness of all the staff

c) $$$

d) kwangya?

That's very obvious.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!