Idol dating should be normalized

• Those fangirls who act like they have the right to judge relationships between autonomous humans need a wakeup call. When two or more people have instant chemistry it doesn't matter how busy they are they can still date. So this happens often in the idol industry where there's huge social networks between idols. If we have more and more idols not giving a f*** about hiding their relationships the industry will change for the better after they realize their hate doesn't amount to anything because the majority of normal minded fans won't care who dates who except to gossip about it.

• Plus people would be analysing the hell out of interactions, is A checking out B, why does C look sad while looking at D... group issues as E cheated on F with G >> then people would be seeing how F interacts with G lol any anger there

Jobless kpop fans ALREADY do this though and make up kpop drama fiction in their heads 😭😭😭

• I highly doubt idol would give up on these people and only rely on ''normal minded fans'' since delusional fans are the one that bulk buy the most album and merchs..

• Idol dating being public would lead to some very interesting collaboration activities/stages and I'd actually love that lol

No... no, it wouldn't...

Unless it's this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Literally though, I even saw something about TXT Yeonjun dating rumours. I even saw a G Dragon Dating rumour. 😭

Yeonjun is older then me by two years, and even if he was dating so what?. You are a adult when you are 25 here in Canada, so what's the problem?.

Honestly, I loved the hype Dawn and Hyuna got, and I hope that because of that more and more idols will slowly be open about their relationships.

No they don't have to make music with them like that or anything, but fans need to be put in their place a little bit ngl.

I'm female and when I start dating a girl (I only came out not to long ago so not yet...), but my relationship is my business. People on the internet need to take a chill pill a little.

As long as everyone is #1 Safe, #2 in a healthy relationship and #3 healthy boundaries between both people then I really don't see the issue with idols dating?..

• Jobless kpop fans ALREADY do this though and make up kpop drama fiction in their heads 😭😭😭

Literally, like I have two jobs and I volunteer, including possibly going to college irl soon. I'm so not so involved in my group's content and yeah I do miss certain comebacks, but some time people spend on idols is strange, let idols date and be who they are lol 😅

• Then they won't be Idols....

The attraction of Idols is that they are percieved as being Virgins which Companies sell because no fan likes "hand me downs" :P

More seriously though...

Most Idols debut as Minors, which is under 19 in International Age in South Korean Law so dating could be illegal, also when you consider the age of consent is 20 in SK

• It should be but sadly it's not as there are those "insecure" fans who want these idols for themselves when they don't even know they exist. It's sad that idols have to date to fan's approval anyway.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!