TOP 10 BEST & WORST KPOP SONGS OF 2022!

• Rm's album is my favorite this year

I've been into spotify's moody mix playlist nowadays and rm's songs fit perfectly in it!!

Run bts is really good ofc and both dreamers and left and right are some of my fave songs from this year

Dilemma by apink is an underrated bop

Treasure's releases this year have also been very good

I think I'm the only one who likes boys like u by itzy but I love it!!

What else...

Out of your flop list

I really liked hot by svt

I think pink venom is ok, sometimes addictive sometimes meh but not the worst song

Ditto confused me but I think it's because of the mv

• Stop and equal signs are some of my faves from j-hope's album

Also I really like this song by Eric nam

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lsfm fearless really grew on me after their tfma perf but I still don't like antitititititi

Red velvet's feel my rhythm is also a very good song

I don't remember if aespa's dreams come true was released this year but I love this song

That's it I think 🤔

• After idk how many minutes of trying to comment and closing idk how many pop ups asking me if I wanna download something…. here is my list:

10. ILLELLA - Mamamoo

It reminds me of egoistic and I liked that one too, so I liked this one

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

9. Catch the Stars - Woo!ah!

The chorus on this one is too cute

8. Nanana - GOT7

It’s cheery and bright

7. Slow Down - StayC

I didn’t know what song to pick from them because they released so many this past year and I liked most of them a lot 💀 But this is my most played from the ones they released

6. Talk that Talk - Twice

Glad it didn’t made it to your radar 😂

5. Honey - Solar

This song has been on my exercise playlist since it came out and k still love it ᕦ(ò_óˇ)

4. Safety Zone - Jhope

This still counts as a video right ☺️

3. Make me Happy - Whee In

Unrelated but I want my house to look like this 🤣 This song is slavery comforting for some reason. I like to listen to it when I drive to work to give me mental strength.

2. Bop Bop! - Viviz

I listened to this song a lot for how bop and cutesy it is 🥺💕 This one is a ti and from work kinda of song… I need to give me strength before I get there and need to hear it in the way home go stay alive 💀

1. Opening Sequence - TXT

I had a hard time just sticking to one from them 😭 I ended up going with this. I don’t listen to it often because it’s too emotional though.

My Honorable Mentions:

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Lulzzzz I appreciate the effort bud and yassss Opening Sequence supremacyyyy

Can't Stop Dreamin is really nice

• Indigo is a masterpiece

:pepe-onions:

• My commentary for your list:

10. Oh My Gosh by Purple Kiss - Best vocals in 4th gen! --> They have nice vocal and catchy chorus but the overall song itself is a blop for me.

9. Cheers by Seventeen - BOPPITY BOP! --> This song annoyed me lmaooooo :S

8. Freak Like Me by Camo - 100% my vibeeeeee --> nice pick

7. Vengeance by BIBI - She really doesn't miss 8) --> BOOOOOOOOOOOP

6. What If... by j-hope - This is his best song to date! --> This song is climbing on the jitb list from my first listen.

5. Wildflower by RM (with youjeen) - Life changing :holding-back-tears: --> BOOOOOOOOP

4. ore ore by SOLE - She needs more recognition! This song is too good... --> Nice vocal and the song so vibey

3. Run BTS by BTS - LEGENDARY...ICONIC...CAREER DEFINING... PERIODTTTTTT --> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

2. Can't Stop This Party by Seori - Her voice is everythingggg... I get entranced by this song --> Nice pick

1. Opening Sequence by TXT - BEEN SOTY SINCE REALEASE!!! AMAZING...SPECTACULAR...THE MAIN ATTRACTION! --> Best song in their album

• Continuing for your worst list:

10. Ditto by New Jeans - Bad vocals...bad song...just no --> I like the chorus, but the overall song itself is a blop for me...

9. Nude by (G)I-DLE- EXTREMELY ANNOYING --> The chorus is catchy but a lot of part is annoying and some of the lyrics is non sensical...

8. Venom by Stray Kids - BIG YIKES! --> Agree, it's a flop for me too

7. Tank by NMIXX - Their vocals can't save them from this travesty --> please just give this group better music JYP

6. Hot by Seventeen - Should be called Hot Garbage instead... --> The chorus is catchy but the overall song is a blop for me...

5. Future Perfect (Pass the MIC) by Enhypen - One word....CRINGE --> Agree, it's a flop for me too

4. 2 Baddies by NCT 127 - This should of stayed in the drafts! --> One thing I could say is that at least it's better than sticker

3. Pink Venom by Blackpink - My ears almost bled --> It's the usual BP song, I would like this a few years ago but nowadays it's sounds kinda outdated tho not as bad as Ready for love

2. Sneakers by Itzy - Just disband the group at this point :huuh: --> Agree with people who said this will suits Nickelodeon shows

1. Hit Yah by Lapillus - I don't think this can really even be classified as a song...one of the worst of all time --> Pretty girl but the song ain't it...

• I felt pain in my heart when you said ditto and nxd, then u said pink venom and i had a heart attack

• Seems like we pretty much agree that none of these are good

:pepe-peek:

• Smhhhhhh Cheers is a bop lol

• I just remember that these song is some of the worst song of 2022 for me

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

:pepepizza:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!